Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai

doesnt a mother have a right? (Page 7)

mahwishsolanki Goldie
mahwishsolanki
mahwishsolanki

Posted: 17 December 2011 at 2:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Saraella

Originally posted by simran_20

hey sara even i was gng to open this post..even i think akshara shld go atlst for 3 to 4 days to maheshwari house...bcoz every mother want to take care her daugther in this situation

</div>
<div>
thanks simran for agrreeing with me.

I also agree wid u mother has the biggest rite for their children n Akshara not going yo maykaa is sad n i'm amazed on cv that I want to from them which daughter doesnot want to go n stay wid her mother when given a chance I wonder that n u r rite mother n father r different mothers r sensitive n fathers r more practical so u can't compare mother father love wid their children so I agree wid u cent percent

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

moonlight08sanw_Divya_

kala_09 IF-Rockerz
kala_09
kala_09

Posted: 17 December 2011 at 2:11am | IP Logged
I love vish than rj yaar rj never understand her daughter what she want but vish can read ak mind and heart really and even daadi too rj always become hyper every time now naksh had chance to do what they wnat otherwise all elders were behind them do this do that its naksh life they should think what do u say guys?

first time i was so happy ak thought about nk and happiness always he waited for that if rj forcibly bring ak to her house def she vl not be happy def ak vl show outside she is very happy but def she vl miss her nk which v all fans dont want to see 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sanw

_Divya_ IF-Stunnerz
_Divya_
_Divya_

Posted: 17 December 2011 at 2:11am | IP Logged
Nice discussion gng on.. Clap

aise discussions ka mera funda.. like karo aur niklo.. LOL but good job my moonlight dii n charu diii .. jitna kaho wo kam Hug

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

moonlight08sanw

sanw IF-Sizzlerz
sanw
sanw

Posted: 17 December 2011 at 2:21am | IP Logged
Good topic and very good and healthy discussion going on

but I think the situation in which akshara is ------is making her take some decisions----------and rather than that-----------its RJ and G3 who are deciding on what has to be done-------------I dont say akshi is not a good daughter or a good DIL or wife-----------she is all of it------and infact RJ is right in thinking even she can do some seva by bringing akshi to her place-------that's what each mother thinks----------and  G3 is also a good MIL becoz she wants akshi's comfort which she thinks she cant give becoz of situation---------
so no one is worng------its akshi's wish (or will be her wish becoz as of now we havent reached that stage yet) to stay with her husband becoz eomtional support of a husband is very necessary during the last few months of pregnancy (my experience)

& till now akshi hasnt been consulted about whether she would like to stay in her mayka or not----------but the weird behaviour of BM and G3 has made her suspicious-------had that siutation not been there-----I think akshi would have even agreed on staying a few days at her mayka-------------but now that she has seen thier behaviour----she wouldnt agree

and 2ndly----she will not agree becoz being a good DIL she will want to give the family all the support -------and a feel good quotient too to the singhanias-----------becoz she doesnt want them to feel bad about the situation they r in by going to her mayka

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

anamika00Madhavi_Divim916kala_09moonlight08_NiShI__Divya_

sanw IF-Sizzlerz
sanw
sanw

Posted: 17 December 2011 at 2:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by divi4u

Nice discussion gng on.. Clap

aise discussions ka mera funda.. like karo aur niklo.. LOL but good job my moonlight dii n charu diii .. jitna kaho wo kam Hug
Bahut samajhdaar ho gayi hai bacchiLOLLOLLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

moonlight08_Divya_

kala_09 IF-Rockerz
kala_09
kala_09

Posted: 17 December 2011 at 2:37am | IP Logged
Guys really one more thign when ak got married during first night rj want to talk to ak and really never expected from vish they miss their daughter bur SR and daadi not well bma and ak came when ak went to see daadi rj herself asked bma can ak stay with her later ak suffered becoz of her and during tulsi vivah nk came from shimla he too went to ak maayka after pooja rj forcing to eat but daadi told them they should go to house and do pooja how she got angry with daadi,i knwo rj is good mother and caring too but too much ak got married see ur daughter happy and her happiness comes first not selfishness its for gay3 as m.in law and rj as mother too what she want to do ,never thought about that and too much interefering not good once ur daughter got married really it spoils i saw so many girls gone thru that even it went upto more worst . really as vish told rj they should ask ak first what she feels, i love vish has a father than rj as a mother really he knows what ak think and what she feels.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sanw

sonu. IF-Sizzlerz
sonu.
sonu.

Posted: 17 December 2011 at 2:51am | IP Logged
Cumon yaar even akshara is thinking as a mother .. 
Wht's wrong if she think .. Ki his child shud first see his father .??? 
Even she is thinking ..as amother .. 
And and its said na WHT U DO WHT OTHR'S IT WLL HAPPN WHT U ' 
Have u taught how much varsha's mom wud have sufferd when .. She dint send varsha at her maayka .CryCry
She is paying for her doing yaar

vim916moonlight08sanw

pree4ru IF-Sizzlerz
pree4ru
pree4ru

Posted: 17 December 2011 at 3:26am | IP Logged
Dear i know that gaya3 and Rj are right at their place i mean their tension for akshi is justified all reasons are apt mainly the doc isnt available but both shud even think that she doesnt need good doc bt the love of all spply naitik they shud not force her they r thinking wat they want and not on behalf of akshi...rahi baat doc ki once doc returns they can hv a talk with doc take mid way out right as the doc knows akshi well ...

sanwsonu._Divya_

Go to top