Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai

India-Forums

doesnt a mother have a right? (Page 17)

moonlight08 IF-Rockerz

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 10:02pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sanw

Tulsey IF-Dazzler
Tulsey
Tulsey

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 10:25pm | IP Logged
I totally agree with you Sara.

I am also saying the same thing that Akshara does not care for her mother's feelings.  I can understand that she wants her husband close to her dureing this time, but this can still happen when Akshara is at her mayakae.   So unreal.
Ramsha.. IF-Stunnerz
Ramsha..
Ramsha..

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 10:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by moonlight08

Originally posted by Saraella

@saraella..
absolutely..Big smile
they rock and they'l rock as always..Big smile
you call me sara

and yeah they always do whats your name
ok, sara..Tongue
im kaumudi..Smile i reside in delhi, india.. n u?
I live in chicago america but I was born at karachi pakistan
oohh, so u not indian by birth?
no

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

moonlight08

mahwishsolanki Goldie
mahwishsolanki
mahwishsolanki

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 10:29pm | IP Logged

Smile
Originally posted by _Mariam_

great topic sara and loved reading everyones view's ok my point of view yes akshara is selfish for not going to her maayka beside mu when ever she landed there she is in a hurry to go back yes rj is always worried for her daughter thats natural she is a mother and akshara should think that her mum wants to spend some time with her in this condition she dosnt have to go for the full tym but even few days will make rj happy where varsha matter was i rem rj did allow her to go to her maayka but she was in pain or smething so rj took her back as her nature is worrying but she made it up after that as varsha's mum stayed in meshwari's so many tyms g3 and bhabhima are selfish i bet if nandani or rashmi were pregnant at the moment they woudnt bother what condition there staying in but want there daughter over how much rj is irratating and annoying i did feel sorry for her today,my mum has comp opposite view and she says when u get married you might understand LOLbut the selfish part of me is happy as naksh are togetherLOL

</div>I agree with each and every word of you. great. Smile

<div>

I agree wid u cent percent I really really felt bad for rj she was really waiting for Akshara but in this case Akshara also has to think little that ok fine in laws always come first after marriage but that certainly doesnot mean that u start ignorning ur maykaa n taking them for granted n most of the times Akshara do take her maykaa for granted which is not rite There hav been lot of Instensis

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

IshradivanluverRamsha..

Ramsha.. IF-Stunnerz
Ramsha..
Ramsha..

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 10:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mahwishsolanki

Smile
Originally posted by _Mariam_

great topic sara and loved reading everyones view's ok my point of view yes akshara is selfish for not going to her maayka beside mu when ever she landed there she is in a hurry to go back yes rj is always worried for her daughter thats natural she is a mother and akshara should think that her mum wants to spend some time with her in this condition she dosnt have to go for the full tym but even few days will make rj happy where varsha matter was i rem rj did allow her to go to her maayka but she was in pain or smething so rj took her back as her nature is worrying but she made it up after that as varsha's mum stayed in meshwari's so many tyms g3 and bhabhima are selfish i bet if nandani or rashmi were pregnant at the moment they woudnt bother what condition there staying in but want there daughter over how much rj is irratating and annoying i did feel sorry for her today,my mum has comp opposite view and she says when u get married you might understand LOLbut the selfish part of me is happy as naksh are togetherLOL

</div>I agree with each and every word of you. great. Smile

<div>

I agree wid u cent percent I really really felt bad for rj she was really waiting for Akshara but in this case Akshara also has to think little that ok fine in laws always come first after marriage but that certainly doesnot mean that u start ignorning ur maykaa n taking them for granted n most of the times Akshara do take her maykaa for granted which is not rite There hav been lot of Instensis
yeah I agree akshara should keep her mom happiness in her mind as well

Go to top