doesnt a mother have a right? - Page 9

Posted: 12 years ago

sorrryyy

Edited by Saraella - 12 years ago
Sara, please don't compare. I think you know that it is against IF Rule. Please edit ur comment.

One more thing u r saying again and again that Akshara need to go for festivals. Which festivals u r talking abt?
Originally posted by Asawari_naksh

Sara, please don't compare. I think you know that it is against IF Rule. Please edit ur comment.

One more thing u r saying again and again that Akshara need to go for festivals. Which festivals u r talking abt?
Aswari dear calm down this is a discussion. plzzz keep it a discussion

second thing there are many festivals I dont remember the names where akshara didnt go because of her sasural.

one was where akshara didnt go because bhabhi maa has to go somewhere

second was becauasr nandini

and then when nandini lie on varsha god barai akshara didnt stand up. and this happen many times.

after shaadi she should do all or celebrate all the festivals in her sasuraal nothing like that ak should go to her maayka for festivals funtions she went to all the functions never missed it dear def she is handling everything very well sara mothers only teach after shaadi that is ur family from  the child hood yaar nothing ak really handling two families well she is best  during her delivery time she want to be with nk every girls in this stage need her hubby on their side even i felt the same too nothing wrong u cannot say ak is not a good daughter  she is good in every thing what do u think guys?
guys everyone has their own views. and for this one cant change their views for something.

Akshara is best in all relationships but to me she is not best as a daughter and this is the reality. this is my view. now i cannot force you all to change your views. you guys are not understanding me.

my point is when her sasural insulted her mayaka whihc happen alot of times. she didnt stand up for her mayaka. she always ignore her mayaka for her sasural hapinness.
Originally posted by Saraella

second thing there are many festivals I dont remember the names where akshara didnt go because of her sasural.

and then when nandini lie on varsha god barai akshara didnt stand up. and this happen many times.
sara dont say like that during varsha godhbarai no one that nandni left the house without telling any one ak too was very upset  that she keep quiet during bhaisa came she taunter her parents ak spoke u understand even nk too supported her during nani went to say bye to ak and hr inlaws nk was there to support ak and only for first teej she didnt go and next teej she went and this time nk hada frac so she dont want him leave alonediwali dasera holi every thing she should celebrate in her sasuraal only not in her maayka its riwaz its like that after marriage first time i too went for diwali after that i never means every function should be celebrated with the in laws only i love ak for handling and taking care of two families yaar 
yaar I said everyone has their own views I dont think akshara is a best daughter but you think she is but I dont think that.

guys I am not saying akshara is bad daughter

I am just saying she always ignore her mayaka for her sasural happiness.

that is the whole point. she care more about her sasural than mayaka. she see her MIL sadness but she dont see her mom her real mom sadness.
Originally posted by Saraella

</div>
<div>

Sara dear I'm not boiling up to calm down. I'm already calm and peace loving person. I know this discussion thread and I have participated in many before this.

U were mentioning this festival thingie thats why I asked u.
First thing the only festival that Akshara needed to go to her maayka was her 1st teej for which Naitik took her there. For rest there is no need for her to go.
Nandini wala incident I agree but many incident I can't remember.

When buaji insulted her parents for drinking tea she spoke for them.
When Naitik was nt behaving properly with her mother she questioned him.
When Nikhil's GF truth came out she supported her mothers claim against G3.

Sara dear I'm not boiling up to calm down. I'm already calm and peace loving person. I know this discussion thread and I have participated in many before this.

U were mentioning this festival thingie thats why I asked u.
First thing the only festival that Akshara needed to go to her maayka was her 1st teej for which Naitik took her there. For rest there is no need for her to go.
Nandini wala incident I agree but many incident I can't remember.

When buaji insulted her parents for drinking tea she spoke for them.
When Naitik was nt behaving properly with her mother she questioned him.
When Nikhil's GF truth came out she supported her mothers claim against G3.
For the natik incident she just told her mother to go away. she didnt speak for her mother.