doesnt a mother have a right? - Page 5

Posted: 12 years ago
divya di..
itne acche discussion thread ko apna chat adda mat banao.. kuch dhang ka post karo, varna chalo apne thread par..😆

P.S. Thanks..😃
Originally posted by moonlight08

arre?😛
healthy debate hai likhna padta hai.. aajkal healthy ko unhealthy assume karne mein waqt nahi lagta..😉

jaha tak participation ka sawal hai, well well well, mere andar ka debator jaag chuka hai..😆

n bcoz of dat debator only.. maine tera naam karan kiya tha.. 🤣

Moonlight di!!! 😛

divya di..
itne acche discussion thread ko apna chat adda mat banao.. kuch dhang ka post karo, varna chalo apne thread par..😆

P.S. Thanks..😃

r u cmng der??
Hey Sara thanku for opening this post I totally after wud u mother can never be selfish with their children n seriously they r not showin good by not sending Akshara they shud actually show Akshara wants to go n stay wud her mother I hav never seen ant daughter who doesnot want to be wid her mother at an point of time they actually luk forward to it no matter how much u luv ur husband but mother daughter has their own bonding which actually shud b shown...n I think now even rj gets upset on Akshara not comin is justified coz she also wants to take care if her daughter soo plzz cv's y shud show a good bonding between mother n daughter...
Originally posted by divi4u

r u cmng der??
yess..😃

i don't know if i should say this here..
but recently, one of my neighbours got married in the house just adjacent to theirs.. like, even the balconies are attached..

i was having a discussion with my mom - ki u know how's this possible, humein to khabar bhi nahi hui, n will this all work?

my mum said just a thing - it all depends on the girl's mother.. if she would interfere much, i don't think the marriage will last.. but if the mother would let the things be, the marriage would work..

the same thing i find for akshara.. it all depends on rajshri.. n to an exntent, it did as well.. best example is that spying case that happened..😊
i agree with this 100% if its mom or MIL there is a limit they can inter fear to a child's life after they a married 
Really rj fear everytime for ak vl spoil her life too much of interfernece she want to know each and every matter of ak y i dont like it really so many reet riwaz different from two families always she tell ak do this that so much different between two families u have to see ur daughter is happy or not not too much interference

Cumon yaar even akshara is thinking as a mother ..
Wht's wrong if she think .. Ki his child shud first see his father .???
Even she is thinking ..as amother ..
And and its said na WHT U DO WHT OTHR'S IT WLL HAPPN WHT U '
Have u taught how much varsha's mom wud have sufferd when .. She dint send varsha at her maayka ..
She is paying for her doing yaar
Originally posted by Saraella

</div>
<div>
thanks simran for agrreeing with me.

I also agree wid u mother has the biggest rite for their children n Akshara not going yo maykaa is sad n i'm amazed on cv that I want to from them which daughter doesnot want to go n stay wid her mother when given a chance I wonder that n u r rite mother n father r different mothers r sensitive n fathers r more practical so u can't compare mother father love wid their children so I agree wid u cent percent
I love vish than rj yaar rj never understand her daughter what she want but vish can read ak mind and heart really and even daadi too rj always become hyper every time now naksh had chance to do what they wnat otherwise all elders were behind them do this do that its naksh life they should think what do u say guys?

first time i was so happy ak thought about nk and happiness always he waited for that if rj forcibly bring ak to her house def she vl not be happy def ak vl show outside she is very happy but def she vl miss her nk which v all fans dont want to see