sush4frndz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
wow good discussion topic..
sona_naksh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: sush00naksh

t totally agree with u kumudi.rj interference in ak life in last ak suffer lot. ya every mother have r8 to take decision for her child bt usme bachoko bhi khushi ke bare me sochna chahiye.my mom also say me that rj interference in ak life its to much.after marriage har ladki pe pehla hak uske MIL's ka hota hey after mayake wale bt rj ko herbat me apni tang adani jaru ri hey...

i completely agree wid u...ak goin 2 maayka shud b naksh decision only...y shud g3-rj decide? N wek nk has denied clearly to ak shud nt go neither 4 mother nor 4 mil...n dis g3 is also so mean kabhi to bahu ko danto ki mayke kyun gayi n ab send her forcefully...actually d major issue is neither rj nor g3 ve value or concern 4 akshi's choice or decision n dat's rong infact very rong...
i don't know if i should say this here..
but recently, one of my neighbours got married in the house just adjacent to theirs.. like, even the balconies are attached..

i was having a discussion with my mom - ki u know how's this possible, humein to khabar bhi nahi hui, n will this all work?

my mum said just a thing - it all depends on the girl's mother.. if she would interfere much, i don't think the marriage will last.. but if the mother would let the things be, the marriage would work..

the same thing i find for akshara.. it all depends on rajshri.. n to an exntent, it did as well.. best example is that spying case that happened..😊
Ooolalala thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
guys no matter h=what you all thing but akshara is not a good daughter.

Har maa ka haq uski beti pe zyada hota hai uski MIL.

Hamesha sasural karna or mayaka chod dena achi baat nahi hoti. Ashara have alaways hurted her mother for her MIL which is wrong
Originally posted by: sush00naksh

wow good discussion topic..

agreed..πŸ˜ƒ

i was waiting to don my debator's hat..πŸ˜†
sush4frndz thumbnail
Originally posted by: Saraella

sush indian societity should really change their way of thinking.

humesha mother and father ka haqq uki bacho pe zyada hota hai whether it is daughter or son. doesnt matter. Mother in law ek ladki ko apana womb mein nahi rakhti ek mother in law ek ladki ko nahi raise karti it is always a mother who do that. plus there is no limit for a mother to worry or love and the other thing is if akshara suffer one time because of RJ then RJ suffer alot of times for AK. she suffrerd in pain for AK while she was delivering her. From school to her marriage she suffer and to me natik was more responsible for akshara suffering in sneha track.

i agree with u that rj suffer lot for ak in delivery tme or her journey form school to marrige.bt now jo situation he usme ak kese apne nk or MIL's ko chodek ja sakti hey.rj ko to khush hona chahiye ki uske beti is waqt apne MIL's ke sath rehna chahti hey...ya rj care for her.ager ak apne old home hoti or sabkuch thik hota to shayad wo kuch dino ke liye jati...bt now...
Ooolalala thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
You all have diffrent views than me.

dont know about india but most of the ways indian society have is wrong such as killing a girl. or such as gaving more importance to a girl than boy. not gaving property to girl all to boy ect.

this all is wrong so I think Sasural should understand that a her own mother has more right over their daughter than sasural.

Mother is always more important than all relationships.

It is not on how long a marriage last.. I know a Girl has to adjust between MIL and hibby and mayaka. but akshara has to gave importance to her mother also not only sasural
Originally posted by: Saraella

guys no matter h=what you all thing but akshara is not a good daughter.

Har maa ka haq uski beti pe zyada hota hai uski MIL.

Hamesha sasural karna or mayaka chod dena achi baat nahi hoti. Ashara have alaways hurted her mother for her MIL which is wrong

ok.. i do agree on this one..πŸ˜ƒ

akshara has hurted her mother time and again.. n there's no doubt about it.. infact, i felt very bad jab nandini isulted her mother in front of all during varsha's godbharai, n yet akshara didn't say anything to her.. this was not expected out of her..

all im saying is, ki if rajshri really wants to see her daughter happy, then she should not force her will on her.. i mean, she can force her to do certain things, but then, that should be only to an extent, keeping in mind akshara's needs and desires..😊
abhi, it's like - rajshri knows akshara nahi aana chahti apne maayke.. toh in that case rajshri should understand na..πŸ˜ƒ
Edited by moonlight08 - 12 years ago
sush4frndz thumbnail
sara i know very well indian society thought . me bhi usi society me rehti hu...ager ek beti shadi ke bad apne MIL's ki jaghe apne mayake walona ka sath dey to ye kehte hey ager shadike bad bhi apne mayke rehnatha ya unka sath dena tha to shadi kyu ki...in varsha GB tme jab nandini ne rj ka insult kiya tak ak ko bolna chahiyeta.that time ak is wrong?bt nt always...
charu di..πŸ€—
im honoured..πŸ˜ƒ
out of so many posts, ek par toh like aaya aapka..πŸ˜†
Edited by moonlight08 - 12 years ago