Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai

doesnt a mother have a right?

Ooolalala thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
I feel very irrating when I read topics like RJ is irrating or selfish.

Well just because she worries too much about her daughter does not make her selfish. and Mothers are always selfish for their child. so how can you all say she should not be worried about her daughter. all mothers get worried about their kids. all mothers have right over their kids. A mother is a person who keep a child in her womb for all nine months and goes though all pain. and when the child gets born. she loves him or her so much and always think best for him.

No one could ever replace a mother whether is Mother in law or whether it is husband. Calling a mother selfish is not good.

I know we all want to see naksh together but naksh together and mother daughter are two compeltly two things.

Now I know all of you will bring varsha. well RJ always worry about varsha. actually varsha is luckier than akshara for sure. yeah she did bad by not leting varsha go to her mayaka. but we cannot call RJ a bad mother or selfish.

Actually I think Akshara is being little selfish. To me she is not a good daughter. she is good wife and DIL. but I think a girl should not forget her mayaka for sasural. Sasural is important but not more than mayaka. MIL is important but not more than own mother.

I think CVS are showing wrong by not showing her as a not good daughter. they showed her as good DIL and wife but now they should do same for daughter.
Edited by Saraella - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

hey sara even i was gng to open this post..even i think akshara shld go atlst for 3 to 4 days to maheshwari house...bcoz every mother want to take care her daugther in this situation

the main problem with rajshri is that she's making decisions on behalf of her daughter without even asking her.. :| n this is not done.. especially when in the past she's done that n akshara has suffered just because of her..

mothers do have a right on their children but then - it should always be to an extent.. doesn't vishambhar love akshara? but he said it - akshara jo chahegi vahi hoga.. why can't rajshri be like that? akshara ghar aaegi, aaegi aur aaegi.. why? akshara ki marzi.. use jaana hoga vo jaaegi.. use nahi jana hoga - vo nahi jaaegi.. why are u forcing your will on her?

akshara maayke kyon nahi jaana chahti - it's a different issue altogther.. but agar vo nahi jaana chahti, then why are u forcing her? let her be na.. there's no point interfering in her life soo much.. :x
sush4frndz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: moonlight08

the main problem with rajshri is that she's making decisions on behalf of her daughter without even asking her.. :| n this is not done.. especially when in the past she's done that n akshara has suffered just because of her..

mothers do have a right on their children but then - it should always be to an extent.. doesn't vishambhar love akshara? but he said it - akshara jo chahegi vahi hoga.. why can't rajshri be like that? akshara ghar aaegi, aaegi aur aaegi.. why? akshara ki marzi.. use jaana hoga vo jaaegi.. use nahi jana hoga - vo nahi jaaegi.. why are u forcing your will on her?

akshara maayke kyon nahi jaana chahti - it's a different issue altogther.. but agar vo nahi jaana chahti, then why are u forcing her? let her be na.. there's no point interfering in her life soo much.. :x

t totally agree with u kumudi.rj interference in ak life in last ak suffer lot. ya every mother have r8 to take decision for her child bt usme bachoko bhi khushi ke bare me sochna chahiye.my mom also say me that rj interference in ak life its to much.after marriage har ladki pe pehla hak uske MIL's ka hota hey after mayake wale bt rj  ko herbat me apni tang adani jaru ri hey...
Ooolalala thumbnail

sorry but I disagree with you.

Mothers are diffrent then fathers. Mothers are too emontional and sesitive about their child. Mothers have fully right on their children. And there is no such extent or limits for mothers to love or worry about her children.

Natik se zyada akshara ki mother ka right hai uspe. Mothers always think best for their children. and Akshara should understand that that everything is not only for husband or saas but also she sould gave time to her mother.

third thing Mothers could force their children or even hit their children if they think they are doing wrong because mothers have a right over their children.

right now akshara is wrong so if RJ wants she could do anything with her.
Ooolalala thumbnail
Originally posted by: simran_20

hey sara even i was gng to open this post..even i think akshara shld go atlst for 3 to 4 days to maheshwari house...bcoz every mother want to take care her daugther in this situation

thanks simran for agrreeing with me.
Originally posted by: sush00naksh

t totally agree with u kumudi.rj interference in ak life in last ak suffer lot. ya every mother have r8 to take decision for her child bt usme bachoko bhi khushi ke bare me sochna chahiye.my mom also say me that rj interference in ak life its to much.after marriage har ladki pe pehla hak uske MIL's ka hota hey after mayake wale bt rj  ko herbat me apni tang adani jaru ri hey...

yeah sushma - exactly..
just let her be na.. n pata hai - agar ye pehle baar hua hota toh it would be all justified.. par time and again same things? why? everyone has said it to her - not to worry for akshara soo much - har baar rajshri is like - maa ka dil hai na.. arre? too much to handle.. 😑
Originally posted by: Saraella

sorry but I disagree with you.

Mothers are diffrent then fathers. Mothers are too emontional and sesitive about their child. Mothers have fully right on their children. And there is no such extent or limits for mothers to love or worry about her children.

Natik se zyada akshara ki mother ka right hai uspe. Mothers always think best for their children. and Akshara should understand that that everything is not only for husband or saas but also she sould gave time to her mother.

third thing Mothers could force their children or even hit their children if they think they are doing wrong because mothers have a right over their children.

right now akshara is wrong so if RJ wants she could do anything with her.

pehle toh - take ur sorry back for disagreeing..😊
c'mon, healthy discussion hai.. toh kya ho gaya if views differ?πŸ˜ƒ

secondly - u know - i understand rajshri is akshara's mother, n she has full rights to u know - do anything with her..
but then again, if she forcefully brings akshara to her house, the thing is - will akshara be really happy to be there?
rajshri says she wants to see akshara happy, if she really wants to her happy, then she should let akshara stay at her sasural n not crib about it..😊
Ooolalala thumbnail
Originally posted by: sush00naksh

Dont think so

I dont belive in all this MIL ka zyada hak hota hai ect.

I think Parents have full right on their children than MIL and FIL. At least the contry I live in. there is more right on mother to their child than MIL.

sush4frndz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

yeah sushma - exactly..
just let her be na.. n pata hai - agar ye pehle baar hua hota toh it would be all justified.. par time and again same things? why? everyone has said it to her - not to worry for akshara soo much - har baar rajshri is like - maa ka dil hai na.. arre? too much to handle.. 😑

i dont know,bt ager ak apne mayke walonka sath dey to kehte he she is nt good DIL n wife,bt now wo is waqt nk ke sath rehna chahti hey ,apne MIL's ko support karna chahti hey to wo achi daughter nahi hey...my sis was pregnent that time she also want my jiju company after baby arrivl she come my home ...i m happy that this tme ak ne nk barre me socha