Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Marci thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
I second you this!!! 

Iss forum hue sabse pareye...aur ab iss kya naam doon??

Some people on this forum (no offense) are just impulsive n take matters so freakin seriously...like chill relax its just a show for our entertainment!
Supna9 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
{Quote Mahamluvsght} I knw this is the height of Stupidity ! Its so redicilious tht i just dont even want to write about it . Maybe the kids are too impulsive for hot shot romance tht they tend to forget tht with each single step the characters n stry will turn for better ( hopefully IA) .We dont need any more kabab mein haddis , we already aresaying tata to existing ones so Puhlezz GUYS spare ipkknd !we dont need any gurmeets or drishtis or any one else. NO XYZS puhlezz. ASfor SARUN they rock MAN no other actor or actress or couple can even stand infront of them from today's generation Sarun can actually give a run of money to srk and kajol ! {QUOTE END }
I totally agreed with u all my heart . Love what u wrote . Tum ne sari mere dil ki baat kahi hy. In different posts i replied y people r nt understand that 4 story moving its necessary to give screen time 4 each n every character . N i dnt want those all hot scenes . Yeah wish arhi scenes but nt those type urrgh . Edited by Supna9 - 12 years ago
Nazrin thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
i knw right...i was very surprised to c people making this kind of threads...i mean WHAT THE...we watch this show coz we love SARUN...we love ARHI...n we love the show...n we sure don want it to rott n get axed at some point of time...i wud suggest letz not comment in any such post where it bashes Barun/ASR, Khushi/Sanaya..or ARHI...if we ignore such posts then i think they might refrain from creating such threads...
chammak_challo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
It is totally unbelievable to see Arhi pairing up with Geet & Maan.. Makes absolute no sense. 😕 I really hope this does not happen in IPKD coz I seriously will stop watching this show. Enough is enough - so far the CVs have been good enough to not allow any cameos like in BHPH where there were constant cameos coming in the show to try to get higher TRPs, but then the show got cut off the air - I really really hope that this similar thing does not happen in IPKD. Spare us the horror please...!!
bfunofbb123 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
exactly dear today is saturday i normaly read nice posts by our talented form frnds but today all i read is maan kushi geet what is this did i log in to wrong form 😕 or do those who want to c kushi with maan come in to the wrong form
CDlove thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 8
I read your other post as well and I must say hats off to you for these timely posts. people seriously need some jolting out from their weird fantacies.

Not to bash any geet fans but what the heck is wrong with our forum these days? People making VMs of maan and kushi, people writing OSs of ASR and Kushi and maan and geet all mixed like a fruit salad.
our forum is turning into a hybrid of geet. everywhere I look, its either someone with an OS on kushi and maan or someone praising their chemistry or another post saying maan needs to come as the J-factor for ASR or someone saying maan is better for kushi than ASR.

We don't need any more chemistry!! we have more than enough of it between our sizzling pair KKG and ASR.
NO ONE and I repeat NO ONE can even come close to the duo's chemistry.

We need our pair to come up and confess their feelings for each other. we don't need someone out of another story to step inside and complety change the rythem of the story.

Next thing we know people are going to make a remix  of maahi+rabba ve and celebrate the unions  of maan kushi / Arnav and geet with a jiglo dance.
common people snap out of it. Leave geet out of IPKKND and IPKKND out of geet.
Edited by hirushinz - 12 years ago
pc_pals thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I am so much in love with ARHI and i guess all loyal fans dont want any new bullshit entry in th show..

I guess these cheap things are being done by some young kids who want zabardasti ka hot romance...whats the need...Barun eyes r enough to make Khushi, Me n all deewani weak in their knees..."some things r best left unsaid" ..thats what works with ASR-Khushi...this story has come a long way to make us understand the characters, live the characters...and We LOVE it..⭐️⭐️

If i need to watch some zabardasti ka romance ,i'll prefer watch Yash chopra movie (which i have stopped long back)..NOM...
pc_pals thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: hirushinz

I read your other post as well and I must say hats off to you for these timely posts. people seriously need some jolting out from their weird fantacies.

Not to bash any geet fans but what the heck is wrong with our forum these days? People making VMs of maan and kushi, people writing OSs of ASR and Kushi and maan and geet all mixed like a fruit salad.
our forum is turning into a hybrid of geet. everywhere I look, its either someone with an OS on kushi and maan or someone praising their chemistry or another post saying maan needs to come as the J-factor for ASR or someone saying maan is better for kushi than ASR.

We don't need any more chemistry!! we have more than enough of it between our sizzling pair KKG and ASR.
NO ONE and I repeat NO ONE can even come close to the duo's chemistry.

We need our pair to come up and confess their feelings for each other. we don't need someone out of another story to step inside and complety change the rythem of the story.

Next thing we know people are going to make a remix  of maahi+rabba ve and celebrate the unions with a jiglo dance of maan and kushi / Arnav and geet
common people snap out of it. Leave geet out of IPKKND and IPKKND out of geet.

dear, i guess they are irritated because their show is over and they have no other option to watch our show...👏

NOM...
geetmaanluv thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
TM just ignore such post... geet has just ended and people who are fans want them to come back to tv soon... so they are making lunatic posts. arhi is a SUPERHIT JODI they are not gonna break them up. plus geet and maan look with each other and arhi with each other. lets just leave it at that. they should go do their own show...