Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

trina2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 12 years ago
I think another show called Geet is over and the religious followers of that serial have nothing else to do BUT interfere in IPK forum. I don't know much about Geet BUT tried to watch once and well could not tolerate at all. But that's my problem . Anyway I feel it's better to ignore such posts . If we keep commenting then the. Topic makers are benefitted . I just want all the IPK fans to ignore those posts completely. Eventually they are going to stop
nyxx thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Exactly, "Unbelievable!"

What has become of this forum? This forum was known for its positive and healthy ambiance, and wonderful, symbolic posts and discussions...but now...the less said the better.

Devi Maiyya save us!
HeadOverHeels thumbnail
I've decided to use the following terms whenever I see one of THOSE threads.

Shut up!
Tamasha maat karo
Tum panch minute ke leye chup reh sakti ho? Five minutes!
Make up your mind. Decide!
Muje fark parta hai dammit! Kyuki...
I've written this post, so please... ye gift nahi, TIP samajh ki parh lo

Originally posted by: trina2010

I think another show called Geet is over and the religious followers of that serial have nothing else to do BUT interfere in IPK forum. I don't know much about Geet BUT tried to watch once and well could not tolerate at all. But that's my problem . Anyway I feel it's better to ignore such posts . If we keep commenting then the. Topic makers are benefitted . I just want all the IPK fans to ignore those posts completely. Eventually they are going to stop

πŸ˜ƒ...Highest Five Barney style!! I love your DP!!☺️
Edited by somzz007 - 12 years ago
At the engagement party fire breaks out. All die.

New janam,  New show.

ASR takes rebirth as Bhairav Singh Bhaizada married to Meet.

Khushi takes rebirth as Dukhi and is married to Gyaan.

The major conflict in their lives is they all are battlling the deadly virus of Anjali-osis spread by the evil scientist Banjali.

Show's name: Is Bukhaar ko kya naam doon?

Anyone interested in watching that?

Okay seriously, I want to watch Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam do and ARHI LOVE STOY...No extra Triangles plzzz..
sunaina02 thumbnail
^^^

Bhukaar reminds me of Shravan and what a lovely forum we had in BHPH
sunaina02 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shwetha!

At the engagement party fire breaks out. All die.

New janam,  New show.

ASR takes rebirth as Bhairav Singh Bhaizada married to Meet.

Khushi takes rebirth as Dukhi and is married to Gyaan.

The major conflict in their lives is they all are battlling the deadly virus of Anjali-osis spread by the evil scientist Banjali.

Show's name: Is Bukhaar ko kya naam doon?

Anyone interested in watching that?

Okay seriously, I want to watch Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam do and ARHI LOVE STOY...No extra Triangles plzzz..

If BArun Sobti is there , I am ready to watch it .

Nothing else matters for me.
chammak_challo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: sunaina02

^^^

Bhukaar reminds me of Shravan and what a lovely forum we had in BHPH

I miss the BHPH forum...!!😭
very aptly put! im so sick of every one moping and moaning (not the good kind)! i mean yes we are all suffering from Rabba Ve withdrawl but these are the same people who moan and mope when there is the Rabba Ve track that the story isnt moving forward! 

im not a Indain serial watcher so i dont know if the pace is slow or fast or if they are yo yoing between track or what not. all i know is i love this show and everything it brings because it makes me feel. i dont give a rats ass when Rashi bhain is kicked out... i mean im not even elated. i dont care when Sohana tells some old dude off... *yawn* but when 7:30 approaches my stomach literally does flips and im stuck in my dilemma to pee or not to pee (i swear SGP makes me wanna pee it's so boring!)

NOW THATS THE MARK OF A GOOD SHOW! 
i often have my husband hoping today will be a good epi cos it effects my moods πŸ˜›
incandescent thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

please check out my other post

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/2432809