Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ninahegde thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Very good post.!!!

It is true that there should be some side tracks to maintain the continuity of the show. Do U people remember ? during the death of one of the director & mishap of SS on the set there is dearth of the shoots and they had to repeat one of the episodes. The flow of the show has to be maintained with the balance of the side characters. Evenif they show more & more kriya scenes, the charm will go and it will be mechanical. But the points raised by all here is also valid. It is difficult to understand who is the main lead of the show nowadays. CV's give more space and focus on the repetitive issues and the below standard (acting ability=0 U know who I am referring to) and a small glimpse of the lead of the show now and then. Pl CV's take note of this seriously😎

simmi.friends03 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
nice post...i

actually i want less negativity...amma's used always filtty language.now this komal...they give so much screen time to this negative character...whether it is komal,Ganga,Amma now Meneka...thats so intolerrable...why not they give more screen time and importance to positive character.they waste so much time on this negative things...thats so irritating...and then they show this negative people like get away with anything.criminal won't punished...but its the positive character who always suffer.for ex.patigya taking the bullet...real culprit radhe just fled away and still enjoying...in this case too they show how Krishna and Pratigya suffer.if police come than not the radhe but Krishna wd be get arrested.thats the problem...they always show the problem but not the solution...bahut jyade khinch dete hain...til ka tad bana date hain.
but as a whole i like the show for its powerful,strong character and a talented starcast...
bas thoda sa abusive language per control kar le...
lovekriyan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: simmi.friends03

nice post...i

actually i want less negativity...amma's used always filtty language.now this komal...they give so much screen time to this negative character...whether it is komal,Ganga,Amma now Meneka...thats so intolerrable...why not they give more screen time and importance to positive character.they waste so much time on this negative things...thats so irritating...and then they show this negative people like get away with anything.criminal won't punished...but its the positive character who always suffer.for ex.patigya taking the bullet...real culprit radhe just fled away and still enjoying...in this case too they show how Krishna and Pratigya suffer.if police come than not the radhe but Krishna wd be get arrested.thats the problem...they always show the problem but not the solution...bahut jyade khinch dete hain...til ka tad bana date hain.
but as a whole i like the show for its powerful,strong character and a talented starcast...
bas thoda sa abusive language per control kar le...

πŸ‘πŸ‘agreed...too much negativity and all the criminals getting away scot free is testing the patience of viewers...as a show that shows the social problems it is not showing the solutions nor criminals like kn,ss,and sds getting punished...
aka.aier thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
CVS seems to have forgotten the lead characters they have introduced and are focusing on the side characters...with Ganga..sanga gone, now, they are forcing TanShi crap with their pathetic acting  down our throat.🀒😑..we are not asking for kriya romance 24x7...we just want them to give importance to kriya...a show should revolve around the lead characters not the other way round.
a_uma thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Excellent post Elle..

Some of the tracks are interesting such as the current Meera track... even Menaka track is also OK... since I think it will finally lead to KN's fraud with the prop documents being exposed...

Only the GH tracks are tedious, since the CVs can't seem to get past a certain character getting married over and over again and having all sorts of problems... (too repetitive)... even Prof, Dadi, Kml seem to be mouthing the same dialogues without any variation ... utterly boring...

Kriya being the main leads, obviously ppl would be interested in seeing more of them... one thing I have noticed that Kriya don't have any normal convo / scenes like typical hubby-wife... their convos are always connected to the correct  track or problem... the CVs never show any day to day normal scenes...
fanvever thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
I have no probs with other tracks but their screentime is too much, this pratigya meneka and samar track is boring.. bring kesar back in senses to end this fisaco...

I like Tanshi track.. Avantika has improved alot in acting..
Eden_luvsKriya thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Hey nice post elle...agree wid u dat side characters r also inportant n they shud be brought at centrestage sumtym or d other(mind u m saying 'sumtime' nt all d time like ykw tracks)...aft dat bigamy track i think it was enought 2 get ykw's charcter in d light then y again aft all dis again she cumes n bores us?...wen she was unmarried she was a nuisance nw wen shez married shez still a nuisance!!!...nor r d CV's givin any sensible track 2 dat odd couple nor r they packing them off 2 relieve d viewers of d horror...dats wat gets on my nerves...evryday its jus a repetition of their scenes one shouts d others listens d other day both fight like cats n dogs n bas d epi is wasted!...i din mind  d sagaga track dat much as m minding these two ka track...atleast sagaga had sum entertaining fun moments n d actors were brilliant too...aft a certain period it did come 2 a gud conclusion bt dese gh tracks dnt seem 2 end anyday...had Adharsh been there they cud hav shown cute scenes of Komarsh like b4 bt no d CV's arent even getting any replacement...
Currently  Menaka's track is quite intersting as d actress playing it is too gud...bt again in all dis we rarely c our KriYa in one frame...nowadays d KriYa romance is missing alottt wich is annoyin us 2 d core...in no show d leads r sidelined n side characters r given dis much importance like in ours...CV's need 2 understand dat our KriYa need be centrestage all d time...if nt centrestage then atleast in evry epi...they need 2 concentrate on d scenes too..too much gh scenes makes one sick n dat too d repetitive annoyin ones...