India-Forums

Pratigya
Pratigya

So... What do you want to see?

elle45 Goldie
elle45
elle45

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 11:59pm | IP Logged
I was thinking and thinking and this is what I concluded... If there is one thing I don't like on the forum these days, it's the negativity. People just don't want to see ANY of the tracks the CVs put forward. Day in day out, it's post after post of "No more YKW, no more Tanshi, No more Meera, No more Meneka" 
And this is not the first time I've noticed this... this has been going on for months. People didn't want to see the Arushi and Aman track, they did not want to see the track where Adarsh gets corrupt, they did not want the track to focus on Sajjan and Ganga/Gunga, they did not want Arushi and Shakti (me neither, not this one Angry) and no one wanted Krishna to suspect Prats of being against Amma. And simply, people want nothing, absolutely nothing from the Green House (I agree, they are somwhat difficult to tolerate).

There's always one demand "Show us Kriya! Focus on Kriya" that is what we want. The question is "WHAT?" What is it in the Kriya track that you would like to see? Why don't we give the CVs some ideas instead of constantly asking them to simply focus on Kriya? Let us all also remember, that a daily serial has many characters, and of those actors need a storyline, they need their own track. The story cannot simply focus on two people and constantly create problems between them. If it did, the serial would have a very short lifespan.

So, What is it exactly that you want to see? For example, If you say Kriya, give a specific sustainable idea for a track which revolves around Kriya and can continue for a few months. Maybe this way, the CVs can get ideas for future tracks.

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

ninahegdeajitha10aka.aiersimmi.friends03a_umaAnondo.RbabithajVeena.SCaped_CrusaderMitu_telstraSnigdha_Khanam....Poojie....riyya6

HamiSky IF-Sizzlerz
HamiSky
HamiSky

Posted: 17 December 2011 at 12:29am | IP Logged
I had no problem with any of the tracks honestly..for me wat matters are presentation n performances. While both have have improved to an extent ..its the distribution of scenes and the pace of the tracks that is making the watch a bore at times.

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

ninahegdeajitha10elle45suk4heera1702a_umaAnondo.RCaped_CrusadertelstrababithajVeena.Sriyya6

Anondo.R IF-Sizzlerz
Anondo.R
Anondo.R

Posted: 17 December 2011 at 12:41am | IP Logged
Good post LOL LOL KriYa all the time is not possible. Side characters are also important. Completely agree with Hami Sis. Problem is 'Distribution of scenes among the characters'. Sometimes its hard to find out who's are the leads!!

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

ninahegdeelle45aka.aiersuk4telstrababithajVeena.Sriyya6

telstra IF-Sizzlerz
telstra
telstra

Posted: 17 December 2011 at 12:57am | IP Logged
Hmmm great post
Hami rehman,bhai said it all
Uknow we mkap fans look like beggers everytime asking for leads
Problem with cvs is they cant handle too many tracks at a time dont know how much importance is to given to a certain character half of the week we dont see our leads at all in same,frame
Obviously ine get frustrated
Everyone has there likes and dislikes we r ready to se everything presented beautifully and good acting
As for,gh main problem same repitition of scenes and dialogues nothing,new
I am liking meneka track as actors r woderful
And about suggesting cvs,yaara we made posts we writr in cvs thread and some members who r in touch with cvs in fb r constantly telling them what we,want
With kriya track side by side soo many tracks happening and that too in slow pace with no outcome donno how long cvs will test our patience

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

ninahegdeKriya_Arjaaka.aiersuk4Eden_luvsKriyaMayavi-26babithajVeena.SAnondo.Rriyya6

Veena.S IF-Sizzlerz
Veena.S
Veena.S

Posted: 17 December 2011 at 1:05am | IP Logged
Good post, personally xcept with Aarushi role( frm the starting of show, i didn't find any interesting in her role, tats my personal openion) , i don't hav any problem with other characters... Yes i do agree side characters also imp 2 run the show but not as leads, tats wat my complain alwayz... Screen space... Itz really not acceptable tat the leads KRIYA getting less screen space among all the tracks on side characters... Suppose wen SAGAGA, track kriya r showed 4 very less n less 2 r 3 mins in a EPI... After soo long n long CVs planned a track 4 kriya but now also less screen space 4 them... Tanshi n samar occupyin more screen space now...

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

ninahegdeKriya_Arjaaka.aierEden_luvsKriyaheera1702suk4telstrababithajAnondo.Rriyya6

dhakarn IF-Sizzlerz
dhakarn
dhakarn

Posted: 17 December 2011 at 1:26am | IP Logged
good post ...personally i don't mind side character stories as i have always been proud of MKAP that they have powerful side characters...but i have problems if the side characters come to center stage n the leads r sidelined , for a long period...n we can't deny that that hasn't happened...n also i feel the main complaints spring from the disappointment of not seeing some expected tracks...like 

we have been expecting a few things from the story , not out of the blue , but bec the CVs have laid some foundation of it n then they forgot about it

like  a ) PN promo...so we expected that sometime kriya will move out of TN , P will help K learn to read n write etc...

b) K coming to know about the murder attempts on P...we have been expecting this since the first murder attempt on P n from the time when K gave the dire warning to all TN members never to harm hi babu...again no , nada...

c) we expected angad n aman to be taught a perfect lesson by K himself ...but the CVs made angad die rather foolishly n easily ( i am not telling that K should have killed him , but teach him a lesson so that he may never think of raising his ugly head again) , aman disappeared like a puff of smoke

d) we have wanted P to work...its just not done that such a highly educated girl who dreamt of working would simply sit in home...that was explained away as her love to her husband...

so like wise we have so many disappointments ...n that's what the actual reason we complain when we see so many tracks (even central n time consuming) ones for side characters...

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

sudharao100ninahegdeaka.aierheera1702suk4a_umaAnondo.Rbabithajriyya6

riyya6 IF-Stunnerz
riyya6
riyya6

Posted: 17 December 2011 at 1:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by dhakarn

good post ...personally i don't mind side character stories as i have always been proud of MKAP that they have powerful side characters...but i have problems if the side characters come to center stage n the leads r sidelined , for a long period...n we can't deny that that hasn't happened...n also i feel the main complaints spring from the disappointment of not seeing some expected tracks...like 

we have been expecting a few things from the story , not out of the blue , but bec the CVs have laid some foundation of it n then they forgot about it

like  a ) PN promo...so we expected that sometime kriya will move out of TN , P will help K learn to read n write etc...

b) K coming to know about the murder attempts on P...we have been expecting this since the first murder attempt on P n from the time when K gave the dire warning to all TN members never to harm hi babu...again no , nada...

c) we expected angad n aman to be taught a perfect lesson by K himself ...but the CVs made angad die rather foolishly n easily ( i am not telling that K should have killed him , but teach him a lesson so that he may never think of raising his ugly head again) , aman disappeared like a puff of smoke

d) we have wanted P to work...its just not done that such a highly educated girl who dreamt of working would simply sit in home...that was explained away as her love to her husband...

so like wise we have so many disappointments ...n that's what the actual reason we complain when we see so many tracks (even central n time consuming) ones for side characters...

good post elle... u said it all dhakarn...

i agree with Hami point of view as well... Clap

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ninahegdeAnondo.Rbabithaj

suk4 IF-Rockerz
suk4
suk4

Posted: 17 December 2011 at 1:49am | IP Logged
Hi Elle, nice post.
For me, the problem is the lack of balancing of screen space for characters.
For example, since kriya reunited after their 'rift', Ganga was introduced, and since then, especially, kriya were sidelined, there was SaGa, GaGu,  then Tanshi, its ok, we know the leads can't be on all the time, that there are other characters who make up the show, but sometimes its beyond a joke.

As for what do we actually want to see, we've made so many lists in the past, which have all gone unnoticed/ignored, but basically, we want to see SS and co exposed for their murder attempts, kesar to get better, so kriya can get on with their lives, move out,, possibly K could lose his business if SS/KN interfered, so kriya would have to start afresh, eventually kriya's kids, i could go on, but i have to go, maybe i'll have more time later to continueSmile

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

ninahegdeaka.aiera_umababithajVeena.S

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index