FF My Prediction track- 7th Jan Pg 35 - Page 23

Posted: 12 years ago

nice work, keep writing so that we can keep reading...

In the car...

Ram is sitting ahead with Rishabh and Priya and Dadi are behind. Priya is sitting directly behind Ram...

Rishabh: Bhai...i assume your mood is excellent today...

Ram: Why today? I mean i am always in a good mood...Ram adjusts his side of the mirror so that it can reflect Priya's image. 

Rishabh: Yeah...but today you have allowed me to drive your beloved car...you did not even let me come near it and today i am behind the wheels...

Ram: Now start driving before i change my mind...

Rishabh starts the car and puts on the Radio...

Ram is looking at Priya with the help of the mirror on his side...Priya is also looking at Ram...Their eyes meet...Ram smiles at Priya...a radiant vibrant smile that almost spreads from one ear to another...Priya smiles back at him... unconsciously playing with her Mangalsutra...

Radio plays the song : 

Aankhen bhi hoti hain Dil ki Zubaan...Bin bole kar deti hain halat yeh pal mein bayan

Ram closes his eyes tuning out everything except the song and Priya's smiling face...Uff That angelic face of hers...the way she looked at him...full of love...Marriage he thought was a waste of time especially as he had seen his own parent's marriage break...And how different his views were now...

On the other hand Priya remembers how before her marriage she was adamant that she she should be in love with the person she marries and how she landed up with Ram...Gosh what a messed up relationship they had got themselves into...and now how beautifully the knots had untied themselves to form a bond so strong ...

Dadi looks both of them and their happy vivacious faces...just what she wanted...her beloved grandson to be happy after all the hardships he had faced...

They reach Priya's house...All are happy to see them and Priya is also happy to meet her family...

Shipra: Thanks Ram beta for taking time out and getting Priya here

Ram: Maa, you dont have to thank me for that...Priya is your daughter first and her happiness is important to me...

Priya looks lovingly at Ram...

Kartik: Chalo Di, time for cutting the cake...and brings out the cake...

Priya: Awww Kartik thats so sweet of you...thanks so much

Just then Neha and Vikram arrive too...

Neha: Wow what timing...just in time

Priya: You both here ...i thought that we were meeting later in the evening...

Vikram: Ya...that was the original plan but Kartik invited us over and we couldnt resist the yummy cake...

Neha: Yeah...now dont make us wait and cut the cake quickly...

Priya cuts the cake and takes one piece in her hand...all fall silent ...everyone is looking at her with expectant eyes... 

Priya is unsure if she should offer it to Ram first...she looks at everyone and then at Ram who has a slight smile on his face...but looking down and blushing...

Neha: Hey whats wrong with all...we havent been punished ...Priya Madam you can go ahead and feed the cake to your beloved Ram...we wont mind at all

Priya: No ...its not like that...i mean...

Shipra: Its ok beta...go ahead

Rishabh: Yeah bhabhi...come on

Priya steps forward and goes towards Ram...slowly brings her hand to his mouth...and feeds the cake to Ram...

Everyone starts cheering and whistling...Priya and Ram both turn beetroot red...

After some time all are sitting and talking among themselves...

Ram looks at Priya...who is chatting animatedly with Ayesha but glancing every now and then at his direction...he was enjoying this small and sweet gestures that Priya was showering on him...Every time she glanced at him his heart skipped a beat...Ram takes out his cell phone and types a message to Priya...

Hey beautiful...i love the way you look at me...makes me want to lose myself in those big almond eyes...

Beep Beep...Ram watches as Priya is reading his message...Priya reads the message and a sly smile starts spreading on her face...she responds ...

Those Almond eyes wish that everytime they open they are only greeted by this effervescent smile of yours...

Ram reads the message and his lips curve into a smile...

While speaking with Ayesha Priya ties her hair in a bun...

Beep Beep...

Wifey ...plz let those tresses lose...they look amazing dancing with the gentle wind...

Priya reads the message and unties her hair which falls on her shoulder like a cascade...with the wind spreading their fragrance all over...

Priya feels Ram's gaze on her and is just saying yes and no to Ayesha not actually listening to what is being said...

Ram sends her a thumbs up smiley...I Love you Priya...

Priya reads the message and bites her lower lip to restrain her smile ...when her phone beeps again...

Madam you do that one more time and i ll kiss you right then and there...

Priya reads the message and her eyes go wide...she throws a questioning glance at Ram...

Ayeasha: Di ? 

Priya is looking at Ram and dsnt hear Ayesha...

Ayesha louder this time: DI ?

Priya: Huh...haan ayesha...achha hain

Ayesha: Achha..kya achha hain di?

Priya: Wahi jo tum keh rahi thi...

Ayesha: Di main keh rahi thi ki mujhe shayad modelling chod deni chahiye...aur aap keh rahi hain achha hai?

Priya sticks out her toungue...and has the expression of a deer caught in headlights ...

Ram who is fully aware of what the situation is comes near them

Ram: Priya what happened ?

Priya is staring at Ram who has a poker straight face...

Ayesha: Di...were you listening to what i just said?

Priya: Af ...af course yes...i was

Ram: Are Ayesha...you know your Di na...has she ever listened to any one?

Ayesha: You are so right Jiju...di you could have told me if you didnt want to listen na...

Priya: No Ayesha ...i was listening i promise ..its just that these message...and stops mid sentence...

Ram: What messages...any thing special

Priya gives a stern look to Ram...: No ...just friends wishing me on my birthday..Ayesha i swear i was listening

Ayesha: Its ok di...i think we should talk later...and goes of from there

Priya turning to Ram: Ram..whats all this? 

Ram: What?

Priya: These messages that you were sending me...

Ram comes a little closer to her... triggering a wave of sensual air between them...Can't help it babe...that's what you do to me...Try and stop me if you can...

Priya feeling the loss of control tries moving away from Ram...Ram holds her hand ...You move your body one inch from mine and i shall not be responsible for the consequences!!!

Priya's eyes go wide as she remains frozen to the ground...unable to comprehend her state...She was loving each and every move of Ram but unsure of how she should react...she could feel her knees wobbling away ... her heart beat faster ...all the emotions that she had read about and thought were only possible in books and movies were actually happening to her...

Ram is watching Priya closely ...he whispers in her ears: Should we leave?

Priya nods a yes...

Ram holds her hand and addresses the family members...

Ram: Everybody...on the ocassion of my wife's birthday...i would like to take her out...and spend the rest of the day with her...i hope you ll dont mind...

Dadi: Not at all beta...go and enjoy yourself...take good care of Priya...

Ram looks at Priya puts one arm around her and takes her out amidst loud cheering and clapping by the entire family... 

Im speechless beautifully written too gud continue soon
YAAR IT 2 ROMANTIC I M READING IT AGIN AND AGIN PLZ TRY TO UPDATE SOON
Too romantic, this is what we all want to watch, Ekta are you reading this,if not, please, these FF's will give you better sense, how the storyline should progress.
So Romantic has Ram turned out to be... Superb...

Kash yeh show mein bhi ho... IN WHICH YEAR... WE DON'T KNOW !!

THANKS NEHA... CONTINUE SOON
Amazing !! ;-) so romantic and sweet our golu
Wonderful job !
Keep it up! :-)
hey sorry for late comments...

but i was i touch with the FF...
its just awesome dear...
@Crystal: thanks so much for liking it
@Janeman: thanks dude...you always rock with your comments
@Hari: thanks yaar...owe you a lot for the continutation
@Sri: you are simply awesome yaar...encouraging always
@Sia: Thanks so much
@Jolly: thanks yaar...ill keep writing as much as i can
@Viny: thanks dude...will update soonest
@swati: will update soon
@Anu: thanks so much sweetie :) 
@Sweetitika: thanks a lot
@Fanforever: thanks so much...

Big thanks to all the silent readers as well to keep the encouragement going...

BALHIANS ROCK ALWAYS!!!