Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

noddiye thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Priya reaches Neha's place...

Neha is speaking on the phone to someone when she sees Priya...

Neha: Hey hi come in

Priya: Hi...is everything all right...i mean you sounded tensed

Neha: Haan yaar everything is all right...i called you just like that ...

Priya: Neha puri pagal ho tum...mujhe laga pata nahi kya hua hai...main itne jaldi mein aayi apna mobile bhi bhul gayi

Neha: Ohh sorry...kahi tum apne pati ko miss toh nahi kar rahi hun...ab kya hai ek pal bhi tumse raha nahi jayega na...

Priya: Neha stop it aisa kuch nahi hain...

Neha: Haan haan Madam apna chehra toh dekhiye...bas kash Ram abhi tumhe dekh pata...

Priya: Neha...bahot ho gaya...

Neha laughing away...Achha suno woh actually mujhe tumse aise hi baat karni thi...i mean agar tum comfortable ho tohi jawab dena

Priya: Aisi kya baat hain?

Neha: Tumhari dono ki love story mein baat kuch aage badhi ki nahi

Priya is perplexed...Main kuch samjhi nahi

Neha: Hey bhagwan...are mera matlab hain i hope ki tum log abhi aage ki soch rahe ho

Priya: Neha...tum plz saaf saaf kahogi...ghuma phirake kyun baat kar rahi ho

Neha: Ok tum yehi chahti ho toh yehi sahi...yaad hain jab tum log dinner par aaye the toh humne tumhe kahan tha ki aage kab badoge?

Priya little nervous: Haan

Neha: Toh badhe ya nahi...

Priya: Neha ...tum bhi na 

Neha: Dont tell me ki tumhe romance pasand nahi...i mean

Priya: Are maine kab kahan...afcourse mujhe pasand hai par ...ab tumse kya chipana mujhe nahi pata ki hum dono yeh kaise initiate kar payenge...aur kya hum dono is sab k liye ready bhi hain?

Neha: Hadh karte ho yaar...i know tumhari typical shaadi nahi hain par ab tum log ek dusre ko pasand karte ho...pyar karte ho so obviously the next transition would be 

Priya: Janti hun Neha...par main kuch rush nahi karna chahti...itni mushkil se toh shaadi huyi hain...usase bhi mushkil se pyar hua hai...toh i dnt want ki hum dono kuch ruin kar de...

Neha: Hmn...thik hain...but ek baat hain we are very happy for you guys...

Priya: Thanks Neha...

Ram is listening in to the entire convo as Neha forgot to disconnect the call. Thanks Neha...maine sirf tumhe Priya ko kuch der engage rakhne k liye kaha tha...but thanks so much...

Priya: Neha main chalu...kaafi der ho gayi...

Neha: Haan thik hain par yaad rakho kabhi kabar hum dono bhi time bita sakte hain...it would be fun

Priya: Sure..chalo bye

Priya reaches Kapoor Mansion and enters the house...The hall is pitch dark...Priya is wondering where Ram is...

It takes some time for Priya to adjust her eyes to the darkness around her...Sensing something might have happened to Ram...she calls out Ram...

Again louder this time...RAM

Ram tip toes behind her and places a hand on her eyes...Priya flinches at the touch but very soon her body recognizes the touch...she relaxes a bit...

Ram comes a little close to her...Priya can only sense Ram's movement but she feels him close to her...She tentatively says...Ram

Ram: ssshhh Just come with me Priya...

He manoeuvres her towards the terrace of their bedroom...and slowly withdraws his hand...

Priya looks around her, her eyelashes flickering to take in the scenario presented to them...The whole terrace is decorated with flowers ...orchids, roses , marigolds...and myriad candles swaying in the slight breeze...drenching the entire enclosure with their scent. ...

Priya turns around...Ram yeh toh...she is surprised to see Ram down on his knee...looking up at her...

Priya: Aap aise

Ram: Priya...main aaj tumse kuch kehna chahta hun...Maine...kabhi bhi hamare rishte ko seriously nahi liya...bas ek samjhauta tha shuruaat se jo ki main nibha raha tha...Mere liye mera parivaar aur bauji ko diya hua vachan sabse ahem the...Usi parivaar ki khushi k liye main shaadi k liye raazi hua...

Kabhi Kabhi jab main Vikram aur Neha ko dekhta toh thoda sa mayus hota...ke kash kabhi koi mere life mein bhi  hota...par maine hamesha socha ki ab meri zindagi mein koi aane ki ya main kisi ko apnau yeh gunzaish nahi rahi...

Hamari shaadi huyi Priya..par maine hamare rishte mein ek deewar khadi kar di ...
Aaj main bahut khush hun Priya ki tum meri zindagi mein aayi aur mujhe is khubsurat rishte ka ehsaas dilaya...

Aaj main apne dil pe hath rakhke...tumhe yeh kehta hun...ki kya tum isi tarah meri zindagi mein hamesha ke liye rehna...kya tum zindagi bhar mera sath dogi priya? Saying this he puts his hand forward...

Priya is moved by Ram's words...she could feel the love and warmth in his eyes for her...She just stands there in silence...basking in the glory of his words...

Ram: Err Priya...Agar na karna hai toh bhi jaldi keh do...mera pao dard kar raha hai...

Priya: Sorry ... i am so sorry...Main zindagi bhar aapka sath chahti hun Ram...you mean so much to me...Meri zindagi aap hi se shuru hokar aap hi pe khatam hoti hain Ram...I Love you

Ram gets up...I Love you too...Ab ye lo...

Priya: Yeh kya hain?

Ram: Yeh gift hain aapke liye...

Priya unwraps the gift...it has the beautiful pearl set...Yeh aapne kab liye...

Ram: Pehli girfriend ke liye kharide the...ab tum rakh lo

Priya smiles at Ram...Bahut achhe hain...par iski wajah kya hain

Ram: Wajah toh bahut khaas hain...Meri pyari si Priya ka janamdin...

Priya: Ohh aapko kaise i mean 

Ram: Bas tumhe party nahi deni na isiliye chipa rahi ho...

Priya: Aap bhi kya...thanks so much...

Ram: Priya...kuch kahu?

Priya: Kahiye na

Ram: Woh actually birthday pe return gift bhi milta hain

Priya: Hmn toh aapko phir se party chahiye hogi...

Ram: party toh mujhe chahiye par kuch aur bhi tumhe dena chahta hun...agar sirf tum chaho toh

Priya: Gift aap mujhe denge...toh main chahu toh matlab...

Ram: Yahan aao

Priya comes forward...Ram takes her hand in his and hands her a packet...

Priya: Ismein kya hain?

Ram: Khud hi dekh lo

Priya opens the packet and finds the very revealing nightie in it...She looks at Ram with nervous eyes...Ram blinks at her...conveying that its up to her...

Priya takes the nightie and goes in for a change...Ram is busy overseeing all arrangements ...

Numerous minutes later...he hears the bathroom door click...Ram stands where he is his back to Priya debating with himself whether he should turn back...He chooses not to since he dsnt want to force anything on Priya...he continues as if he hast heard any thing...

Priya meanwhile is looking at Ram...Ram...how musical that name sounded to her ears...She knew in her heart that she could go ahead...no not could she wanted to go ahead ...to experience this one feeling which she thought would elude her...Nervousness engulfed her ...unsure of how to approach Ram...

Mustering courage she moves towards Ram...Ram could sense Priya advancing towards him...he thinks in his heart...thanks Priya...its important that you cover this distance between us...your steps towards me will cement the bridge of our relationship forever...

Priya is inches away from Ram and is clears her throat to draw his attention...Ram decides to feign ignorance and is admiring the flowers...Priya tries again: Ra Ram...

Ram hears his name and turns towards Priya...before anything happens Priya's phone rings...

Priya looks at her phone...and blurts out : Its from home

Ram: Let it Be...he steps closer...her attention arrested on her..

Priya's breath failed her...Gulping she says...My Mom...

Placing a finger on the slightly parted lips, soft lips...Ram whispers...She's had you for years...its my turn now.

Priya in a hushed wishper : RAM !!!!

Ram simply took her in his arms his hands running all over her back ... possessive and personal

Priya had no will power or desire to protest ...her arms hesitatingly wound themselves around him...feeling the warmth...

Ram stepped back just a little, enough to gaze at her...You have completely turned me into a hopeless romantic, crazy and obsessed man...When and how did you do it? His tone had a teasing effect...but the eyes burned with passion...The true importance of eyes dawns either when you lose them or when you cannot take them off someone...

Priya hid her face in his chest. Ram drew a deep breath...pressing his face in her scented hair...Priya engraved her body deeper in his...For a few moments the time stood still as they quaintly held each other in a deep embrace...savouring the joy and the pleasure of the first touch...the first embrace...

After a few moments both broke the hug...This was the first time Ram laid his eyes on Priya...Priya stood there trembling under his gaze which roamed freely on her revealing body...

Coming near her Ram could feel the nervous bundle of energy his wife was excuding..

Ram: I love you so much Priya...Ram whispered placing soft kisses against her nape...His lips left a trail of fire on Priya's skin leaving her with a dizzying pleasure... It was so strong that Priya attempted to put some distance between them...but stood frozen to the ground not moving an inch...

Ram's mouth left her nape and were now seeking her ever softer pink lips...which has unconsciously parted and were insanely inviting!!!

Priya received her first kiss and Ram went heady with desire. Neither of them had ever experienced a desire so potent. Priya moaned in his arms while Ram deepened the kiss making her forget everything else other than the feel of his lips...He himself was savouring the sweetness of the lips...something which he had never happened to him before...Both were left gasping for breath ...

Both looked at each other...Priya was gazing deep into Ram's eyes..thinking about his  chocolate brown eyes making her go weak in her knees...She had been reading this stuff throughout her life but now understood that it does come true...as Ram's devastatingly handsome face ...she smiled to herself...Ram came and stood beside her...putting his hand around her waist...feeling the slight tremble of her body...he loved the way how her frame fitted perfectly against his body...as if made to order...

Ram's hand worked on her waist taking while the other one touched her nape...Priya's head automatically tilted to one side...exposing her collar bone...Ram ran his fingers slowly through the entire length of the collar bone ...giving Priya goosebumps all over her body...making her lose control...Unable to comprehend anything further ..Priya turned around and tightening her grip on Ram brought her lips to his...digging her hands deeper into his back...Ram became her last gulp of oxygen before she completely lost control...

Ram sensing Priya's desire broke away from the kiss and lifted her in his arms..Priya feeling a dainty feather in his arms...He placed her gently on the bed taking in the beauty that glowed through her...

Ram bent forward and flicked off the lights ...smirking at the irony that for once this darkness was going to witness the start of  most cherished chapter of his life...his love in his arms...and their future together in his eyes...

I guess this can be the last part of this track...Thank you everyone for your comments and wishes..

Love you ll loads...

Regards
Neha

saniya9919 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Awesome update! Aww! it's last update.  Thanks it was lovely fanfic Neha. You are a brilliant writer.👏Edited by saniya9919 - 12 years ago
Sakshi_Deewani thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

do I have to say anything?? I had goosebumps all over my body reading it

through out..
my emoticons explains my condition

I Salute u my dear... u r a FABULOUS writer...
the consummation scene had nothing vulgar... it was heavenly
Edited by Anamika163 - 12 years ago
luvbalh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
👏👏
it was reallhy awesome..  super  written  arey  i am worried that it was ur  last one .. 
i wish   another ff from u

haribol79 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Beautiful... Romantic... Soulful... It gave Forever Together feeling...

Thanks a lot Neha... for this wonderful journey through this FF...

Come back soon with more ffs
14shubhi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
awesome part dear...
just fantastic,superb,minblowing...
words are less to appreciate u...
just perfect...
and dont end this fanfic...
just loved this ff,decision is urs...hope u will try to continue this...
but just loved this,mindblowing...
ShaiqMadiha thumbnail
my god really it was really romantic...i culd really feel wat actually was goin on..grt post..n grt wrk...
exploringmyself thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
AWESUM... hope u write anothr ff soon
Anusha.V thumbnail
Amaziing update
nicely written with all the emotions in Romance
kudos to u

noddiye thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
@sai: thank you so much for liking it 
@reeshaxym: thanks
@Neha: thanks for reading all the stuff :-)
@Viny: thanks 
@saniya: thank you so much for your comments
@Anu: Glad u like it darling...dnt get too much goosebumps though 
@Molly: thank you so much...dnt worry i might continue 
@Hari: thanks a lot for being with me in this entire journey
@Shubhi: thanks so much gal ...i ll try to continue...
@Shaiq: thanks a lot
@Anizor: thank you
@Swati: thank you will try to write another one
@Anusha: glad u liked it