Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
u knw u r lf saviour  fr all of us lv u man
noddiye thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: shree20

thank you very much for the update dear

You helped us to come out of the depressing weekend.
😊

Glad you liked it
noddiye thumbnail
I get an error msg replying to every one...So here it is

Thanks a ton
Name to Saakshi
Jolly
Swati
Molly (Dont call me Neha Ji :-)..its just Neha
Shree
Hari
Sharaanya
Shweta (Nope not a writing machine...its my passion...glad that its at least readable)
Vinan

Will try and update tonight itselfff

Edited by noddiye - 12 years ago
viny_queen thumbnail
i have no words to thanku 4 this all wenderful updae really a no i think lots of hug 4  u  πŸ‘
neha445 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
πŸ˜ƒ u are a gr8 writer man kudos to u!i salute u  why dont u contact balh  cvs work wid them ,atleast epis would be intersting.πŸ‘
luvbalh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: neha445

πŸ˜ƒ u are a gr8 writer man kudos to u!i salute u  why dont u contact balh  cvs work wid them ,atleast epis would be intersting.πŸ‘

i totally agree  neha ...    then at least   balh  would be a treat to  the veiwers...   like meee...  
  many will be crazy fans  of balh for sure

Jaanemaan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
oye hoye...button sewing... kya baat hai :)
Very nice..loved it...bahut acha likha hai...
balhfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Sorry to reply late...
i was out of town... so was not able to reply... 
Thanks a ton Neha... did a fab job... 
plz do continue... πŸ‘
noddiye thumbnail
Ram remembers about the diary and thinks to himself...Kya mujhe padhna chahiye? Maine Priya se bahut si batein chipayi hain aur ab usaki personal baatein yun padhna...
Par agar padhunga nahi toh kaise samjhunga...aur shayad usne pichle kuch dino ki uski feeling likhi ho

Kal office jana hain...tabhi leke jata hun aur padhta hun...Priya comes back and takes her old position on the couch...

Ram : Priya tum chaho toh Bed share kar sakte hain...

Priya: Thanks but no thanks main yehi thik hun...

Ram to himself...Kaise manau yaar ise...pata nahi kal kya hoga

Both sleep... Ram sleeps with his face towards Priya so he can see her and Priya turns the other way so that she has her back to Ram...

Next day morning...Ram is feeling better and decides to go to office...He gets ready and is coming in to take the diary when he bumps into Priya...and he has a file in hand the edge of which brushes Priya's hand...: Ouch

Ram takes her hand in his: Sorry...Oh no  i m so sor

Before Ram can say anyhting Priya pulls her hand back..and mutters : Its ok

Ram goes after her: Are dikhao toh kaafi tez edge tha tumhe laga hoga...takleef hogi

Priya: Abhi mujhe aadat ho gayi hain...aur aapko meri fikra karne ki zarurat nahi main apna khayal khud rakh sakti hun...

Priya goes from the room and Ram is a little hurt at her words...

In the office...

Ram instructs his secretary to not disturb him at all. He takes out the diary and starts reading it...Ram is moved by Priya's thoughts about her family, her life, what Ashwin did to her and how she has described their relationship...He feels sad that she is hurt because of him...He comes to the last part of the diary...

In Priya's room

Neha: Are Priya kahan ho tum?

Priya: Kya hua Neha...tum is waqt

Neha: Haan chalo jaldi se ready ho jao, hum bahar ja rahe hain

Priya: Hum matlab

Neha: Are Main,Ram, Vikram aur Tum...chalo chalo jaldi se 

Priya: Neha mera bilkul mood nahi hain...tum log chale jao...main

Neha: Madam no bahanas...main kuch bhi nahi sunanewali...

Priya: Neha..jane do na

Neha: Dekho Priya...ek toh tum seedhe seedhe tayar ho jao aur chalo nahi toh dadi upar aa hi rahi hain...unhe batati hun phir toh

Priya: Ok baba thik hain

Priya goes to get ready and Neha messages Ram that she has convinced Priya and they both are coming and to come on time...

Priya comes out in a beautiful Georgette saree ans is looking absolutely smashing...

Neha whistles as Priya comes out...

Priya: Neha yeh sleeveless blouse pehenna zaruri hain...i mean 

Neha: Kamal ho yaar...tum itni khubsurat ho, well maintained ho aur tumhe sleeveless se problem kyun hain...are baad mein na yeh sab pehene nahi milta ab mauka hain pehenlo...By the way aaj toh u are dressed to kill...

Priya: Chalo abhi

Both reach at the venue and are seated at a table ...Priya is looking all around her...and talking to Neha...

Ram and Vikram also reach the venue...

Vikram: Ram all the best bas jo bhi kehna dil se kehna...

Ram: Thanks yaar

They make their way towards Neha and Priya...as soon as they reach near the table Ram looks at Priya with his mouth open and stops mid track...

Vikram comes from behind: Muh toh bandh karo uncle...Kya kar raha hai yaar teri hi biwi hain...

Ram closes his mouth and slowly comes near the table...He looks at Priya...but Priya is avoiding him..Ram looks around and finds that a lot of men are looking with awe at Priya...He feels a bit jealous...

Neha: Aayiye aapka hi intezar tha...Vikram baby hume kuch pine k liye lao na

Vikram: Haan kya lenge sab

Priya: Mujhe kuch nahi chaiye...aap log le lijiye

Vikram: Common Priya...orange juice toh le hi sakti ho...Ram chal mere sath...

Ram gets up and goes with Vikram...but not before looking back once at Priya...

Ram: Yaar Vikram...bhagwan mujhe himmat de Priya se baat karne ki

Vikram: Tu itna dar kyun raha hai...

Ram: Are yaar tu janta hain...danke ki chot pe Priya se keh chuka hun hamari shaadi samjhauta hain aur ab yeh sab

Vikram: Relax Ram...take deep breaths and just relax...

Rajan the friend whose party they are attending hears this and looks at Priya from a distance...He is already drunk and thinks to himself...Ram is such a loser...itni khubsurat biwi hain aur uski kadr nahi...koi baat nahi hum jaise dost kab kaam aayenge...

To be continued!!!

cuterosy thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Love your take that of Ram's friend in awe of Priya... Wake up Mr. Kapoor😳

You have amazing gift and way with words hope CVs get inspired by you or better please send your scripts to Queen Bee of television Ekta Kapoor I am sure your writings could be weaved in and make the show much interestingπŸ‘πŸ˜³