wonderful Noddiye... continue soon
name2saakshi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
yaar plz inki misunderstanding ko durr kardo  ab to manday bhi aa gaya
love_for_serial thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks for writing so beautifully, some moments were so touuchy, I hope CVs get some ideas what fans want.
luvbalh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
👏i loved it 
   plz uipdate the  next part soon  dear

noddiye thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Priya is till thinking on how she will contact Apeksha when she hears Dadi screaming...Priya Priya

Sensing something terrible Priya rushes to her room...to find dadi there...

Priya panting : Kya hua dadi...

Dadi: tu aa idhar..tum dono pati patni bilkul meri sunate nahi hoo..yeh dekh yeh apna laptop leke baith gaya aur tu pata nhai kahan ghum rahi hain...

Priya: Woh dadi main toh bas lawn mein thi...

Ram: Dadi main bore ho gaya hun aise baithe baithe...

Dadi: Achha toh tu chal mere sath garden ki hawa khate hain...Priya tu bhi chal...

Priya: Par Dadi...

Dadi: Haan janti hun akele jana hain tum do no ko...buddhi ke sath kaun aayega...

Ram: Are dadi aisa kuch nahi hain...chaliye...

All three of them are walking in the garden with Dadi in between Ram and Priya...while roaming Ram's eyes fall on priya's dairy that is lying at the side bench...

Out of curiosity Ram goes near it and opes it...when he sees...Priya name written on it..He quickly hides it behind his coat and resumes his walk...

Ram is stealing glances at Priya every now and then...Priya is lost in her own thoughts... Its evening time and lamps are lit all over...

Ram is observing a moth constantly trying to get towards a flame...He keeps staring at it...

Dadi: Kya dekh raha hain Golu

Ram: Dadi woh patange ko dekhiye na...us jyot ki taraf jane ki koshish kar raha hain...jabki use pata hain ki woh use takleef degi..shayad uski jaan bhi le legi

Priya: Yehi toh pyar hain...Woh apne dil ke hatho majbur hain...chahe phir use uske badle maut hi kyun na mile...Hum jise pyar karte hain woh bhale hume dukh de par pyar toh pyar hota hain...Priya's eyes become moist and Ram notices it...

Priya: Dadi main andar jao...mujhe thodi thand lag rahi hain

Dadi: Ja puttar

Ram watches as Priya goes back inside...and thinks about what Priya just said...

Dadi and Ram too come inside after some time...Ram hides Priya's dairy in his cupboard drawer marked Private...He shuts the cupboard when his Kurta gets stuck in the doors..He tries to pull through when his Kurts button falls off...

Ram grunts as that is his favourite Kurta. Ram takes out the stitching kit and sits on the bed...He dsnt know how to sew but dsnt want to ask for help...

Priya comes into the room and finds him struggling with the Kurta button...Both look at each other and Ram continues with his attempt...Priya looks the other way and sits on the couch...

Ram looks at her and smiles while looking he accidently pierces his thumb with the needle...Ouch!!!

Priya looks at Ram and rolls her eyes...She comes near him and looks at the mess that Ram has done with the Button...Without a words she puts her hand forward...

Ram looks at her and hands her the sewing kit...

Priya: Khade ho jayeye

Ram does as told and Priya starts sewing it but maintaining as much distance as possible and only concentrating on the sewing...

Ram looks at her closely and gazes deep into her doe eyes...I want to close this distance between us Priya...I promise you will know everything tomorrow...

Priya finishes sewing and is searching here and there...

Ram: Kuch dhund rahi ho...

Priya: Woh scissor chahiye the...yeh dhaga katna hain...

Ram: Woh actually scissor toh nahi hain room main...rehne do main kar lunga...and Ram tries to break off the thread...but is struggling...

Priya: Rukiye...she come forward and puts one hand on his chest and comes close to him to bite off the thread...As soon as she comes close Priya's face is covered by her hair and Ram is intoxicated by the smell of her hair so close to him...He looks down at Priya who also looks up at the same time...Ram and Priya are gazing at each other...Priya's hand comes forward to touch Ram when she remembers Ram's words about their relationship...She abruptly steps back...: Yeh ho gaya hain... and moves away from Ram...

Ram continues to look at her while Priya puts away the sewing kit and goes to change...

To be continued... 
shree20 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
thank you very much for the update dear
You helped us to come out of the depressing weekend.
👏👏👏👏👏😊
haribol79 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I am first...

Loved it... loved it... and one more LOVED IT... :)
luvbalh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
thanks a lot neha ji... u made my day   am damn waiting for the update  soon madam
👏
shaaranya thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 8
You are truly a life saver!!
U saved my weekend n boring Monday with this post!!
Plzz do continue I'm sure we'll need it for much longer with the current track
--SHWETA-- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

What you ding buddy? You are a writing machine or what? Love all the updates , you write so well ..just love your writing style ! I must say hats off to you for such a wonderful thread . Great job !