Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

noddiye thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Ram is just staring at Neha...open mouthed...Kya use bukhar hain? 

Neha: I am sorry Ram par mujhe yeh batana pada tumhe...Priya ne mana kiy tha phir bhi batana pada...Ram tum toh rishto ki itni kadar karte the...toh is rishte ki kadr kyun nahi hain tumhe...yaar kis baat se itna darte ho? 

Ram: Nahi Neha mujhe yeh sab nahi pata tha...Oh no maine kya kya soch liya yaar

Vikram: Ram please apni feelings ko samjh yaar...kya mila hain tujhe Priya ko itna hurt karke...aur dekhna yehi samjhute ka rishta tere liye saans lene jitna zaruri ho jayega...Hum chalte hain Ram...apna khayal rakh aur ho sake to Priya ko aur hurt mat karo

After they leave Priya enters the room with Dadi

Dadi: Ab kaisa hain Golu?

Ram: His eyes on Priya...thik hun daadi...

Dadi: Shukra hain bhagwan kaa...ab thode din pura aaram kar...

Priya takes a thermometer and gives it to Ram...in a low voice : Temperature check karna hain

Ram takes the thermometer from her and puts it in his mouth...Priya sees that the temperature is only 100 now, she gives a sigh of relief ...

Priya: Aapko kuch chahiye toh bata dijiyega...main yehi hun

Ram closes his eyes and thinks about what Vikram and Neha said and reflects on how he felt when Priya wasnt around ...yes he did miss her...he had gotten used to her presence ...her face came before his eyes...her smile her tears on the boat ...he hand of friendship...He suddenly opens his eyes...The person who he married for the sake of the family was important to him...yes it mattered to him.. how could he inflict pain upon Priya...she was not there for 2 days and he felt restless and alone...what if she leaves him...NOOO

Ram opened his eyes at the mere thought of it...No he cant lose her...Oh God ...I am actually fearing losing her...I I Love her...Ram looked at Priya...remembering how he himself has strangulated their relationship...over one truth that he could have easily told her...Had Priya any time shown any disbelief in him...so why was he scared to tell her and instead of hurting her why didn't he tell her...

To be continued...

saniya9919 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Very nice. Ram's emotions beautifully written.
Thanks.
neha445 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
😃 man u amaze me to no end brillant iam speechless why dont u join the balh cvs yar they really need your help thanks a ton!🤗
Sakshi_Deewani thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
hope Ram feels that way
chak thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Let me try little bit if u don't like it just laugh and leave it ok friends.
She goes and stays with her parents and the very next day ghanti baji ting tong...arre Mr.Kapoor pls come in Priya is inside her room reading as usual then Ram says its ok and goes to her room and says Priya abhi isi waqt apna bag pack karo aur chalo ghar kyon kya hua Mr.Kapoor?
Nahi Mujhe kuch nahi sun na bas chalo
Areey yeh kya baat hui jab chahe chalo kehthe ho aur jab chahe ruk jao what is all this?
I don't know Priya bas v r going main zyada behas karna nahi chahatha pls
Accha teek hain kam se kam Khana khake  tho nikal sakthe 
wahi Ghas poos
Han...
Teek hain
Khana Hogaya...
Pappa wo Dadi ko mujhse kuch kaam hain tho main soch rahi hun Mr.Kapoor ke saath main Kapoor Mansion chali jaon
Mr.Sharma: Haa beta teek hain
Shipra Madam... Arre aise kaise Priya ko aake do din bhi nahi hua itna jaldi nikal rahi hain hahahahah main jaanti hun Mr.Kapoor ko Priya ke bina rehna mushkil hain...
Ma chodo na is baat ko hum log jaa rahen hain
Both of them were in car...
Ek baat poochu aap se Mr.Kapoor 
Han...
Yeh achanak kya hogaya aapko aaye aur pack karadiya aur chalne ke liye kehdiya
nahi kuch nahi bas aise hi...
matlab
arre matlab kuch nahi yaar tum behas bahut karti ho...
nahi aap sach sach batao waise tho hum log kabhi dost hain kabhi kuch nahi, aur kabhi tho samjothe ke rishta hain pata nahi Mr.Kapoor main bahut confused hun...apne aap se...
Nahi Priya aisa kuch nahi main akele bore ho raha tha socha main tume letha chalu...

To b continued...bye friends i have to go... I have done this in a hurry let me continue later on... bye hope u can understand a little bit of what i have written correct if there are any mistakes please
Anusha.V thumbnail
awesome part
u made thie weekend beautiful wid ur lovely predictions
luvbalh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: chak

Let me try little bit if u don't like it just laugh and leave it ok friends.

She goes and stays with her parents and the very next day ghanti baji ting tong...arre Mr.Kapoor pls come in Priya is inside her room reading as usual then Ram says its ok and goes to her room and says Priya abhi isi waqt apna bag pack karo aur chalo ghar kyon kya hua Mr.Kapoor?
Nahi Mujhe kuch nahi sun na bas chalo
Areey yeh kya baat hui jab chahe chalo kehthe ho aur jab chahe ruk jao what is all this?
I don't know Priya bas v r going main zyada behas karna nahi chahatha pls
Accha teek hain kam se kam Khana khake  tho nikal sakthe 
wahi Ghas poos
Han...
Teek hain
Khana Hogaya...
Pappa wo Dadi ko mujhse kuch kaam hain tho main soch rahi hun Mr.Kapoor ke saath main Kapoor Mansion chali jaon
Mr.Sharma: Haa beta teek hain
Shipra Madam... Arre aise kaise Priya ko aake do din bhi nahi hua itna jaldi nikal rahi hain hahahahah main jaanti hun Mr.Kapoor ko Priya ke bina rehna mushkil hain...
Ma chodo na is baat ko hum log jaa rahen hain
Both of them were in car...
Ek baat poochu aap se Mr.Kapoor 
Han...
Yeh achanak kya hogaya aapko aaye aur pack karadiya aur chalne ke liye kehdiya
nahi kuch nahi bas aise hi...
matlab
arre matlab kuch nahi yaar tum behas bahut karti ho...
nahi aap sach sach batao waise tho hum log kabhi dost hain kabhi kuch nahi, aur kabhi tho samjothe ke rishta hain pata nahi Mr.Kapoor main bahut confused hun...apne aap se...
Nahi Priya aisa kuch nahi main akele bore ho raha tha socha main tume letha chalu...

To b continued...bye friends i have to go... I have done this in a hurry let me continue later on... bye hope u can understand a little bit of what i have written correct if there are any mistakes please

cool but u can  start a new  topic na .. whAT ALL I MEAN IS   U MAY  CONFUSE  PEOPLE  ... 
UR ONE IS  ALSO GOOD START 
noddiye thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
This probably is my last update for today as i am going out ...Will definately try and update in the night

To all my beautiful Forum members...each and everyone of us rocks...so keep smiling and wish you all a very Happy Countdown for Monday...10 30

Priya on the other hand is thinking about Apeksha...agar ram usase pyar karte hain toh...the mere thought feels like her heart was ripped apart...Priya agar tujhe Ram se sachha pyar hai toh phir toh tujhe unki khushi mein khush hona chahiye phir woh khushi ki wajah koi bhi ho...Agar woh ladki unki khushi hain toh wahi sahi...Ek baar Ram puri tarah thik ho jaye...phir main unse jitna durr ho saku utna rahungi...Kash ek baar woh mujhe puri baat bata de main unki khushi ke liye unka yeh rishta bhi accept kar sakti hun...

Priya looks over at Ram who has his eyes closed...Lagta hain soye hain...Unko blanket daal du, phir main bhi thodi der aaram kar leti hun...

Priya goes near Ram and bends to put the blanket on him...Ram opens his eyes to find Priya just inches away from him...

He thinks of touching her but at the same instance Priya steps back...Main sirf blanket dalna chahti thi...

Ram keeps looking at her while Priya retraces her steps and goes back to the couch...Ram is angry at himself seeing the hurt in Priya's eyes...Man...how did i allow both of us to get into this mess...Priya i will tell you about Apeksha soon cant bear to see you like this...I Miss you...

Priya falls asleep and Ram gets up to drink water...Hesitatingly he goes near Priya and touches her forehead and sees that she still has temperature...Yeh ladki bhi na..khud ka khayal bhi nahi rakhti...ab yeh mere sath Bed bhi share nahi karegi...aur is halat mein iska couch pe sona thik nahi...Kya karoon...seedhe seedhe keh dun...Nahi woh meri baat kyun sunegi...Dadi...

Ram calls Rishabh and tells him to come with Daadi...

Both come up...

Dadi: Kya hua Golu tu thik hain na...Priya kahan hai

Ram: Woh dadi priya book padh rahi thi toh wahi couch par so gayi...aap please use dekhiye na...woh bhi bimar hain

Dadi goes near Priya and puts her hand on her head...Priya wakes up with a start...

Priya: Are dadi aap...sorry woh meri aankh lag gayi...kya hua Mr. Kapoor toh thik hain na and looks over to Ram

Dadi: Woh thik hain, par yeh kya...tune apni tabiyet bigadni hain...chal uth aa mere sath

Priya gets up...

Dadi takes her near the bed...chal so ja yahan couch pe kyun so rahi hai...tu soja main tere liye kada lati hun

Priya : Nahi dadi main thik hun...aap kyun

Dadi: Main kuch nahi sunana chahiti...chup chap let ja

Priya is hesitant and looks at Ram...who just blinks his eyes...With no other choice Priya lies down on the bed dadi covers her with blanket too...Bansi Kaka comes with the Kada and after making sure that Priya has it Dadi strokes her head ...Priya thinks that she will move out at night so that Ram is not uncomfortable but due to fatigue and fever Priya falls in deep sleep...

Ram is gazing at her lovingly and thinking to himself I am sorry Priya, really sorry, maine pata nahi tumhe kya kya keh diya...I promise you Priya main tumhe bahut pyar karunga...aur kabhi hurt nahi karunga...I Love you!!!!

To be continued!!!!
luvbalh thumbnail
do update to nite  plz

luvbalh thumbnail

Originally posted by: luvblah

do update to nite  plz

i comment  first .. not anu  hurrey!!!😛