shaheer/anant - the hug

Posted: 12 years ago
don't knw why ...but these days i try to find shaheer in anant while watching navya...nd wen i see ny intervw i try to find anant in shaheer...uff...shaheer ne hum sab ko paagal kar diya h itni achchi acting karke..πŸ˜†...waise i ws abt to mk this post yestrdy but couldn't do so..so md it 2day...
the thing is that...did u guys noticed the grip...of anant/shaheer on navya...n the dialogue ' bahut miss kiya tumhe'...hmmm...anant ne toh miss kiya hi...kya shaheer ne bhi kiya..???πŸ˜‰...anant ho ya shaheer dono hi bombay se bahar the...2-3 days k liye...πŸ˜†...i think this hug ws diff frm the previous hugs till now...although we didn't got to see navya's grip on anant as her both hands were occupied
share ur views guys
agree
i too noticed it
i thought it is from his heart n he cud feel it😳
Edited by gmails - 12 years ago
I too felt same that u feel, this time felt as if shaheer n soumya hugging each otherπŸ˜‰
hehe..shayd tub hi scene was became more cute cuz both shaheer n anant were making a comeback...dey make such a lovely couple..hum sub pagal hogae hain 4 dem πŸ˜ƒ just keep on thinking abt them..
I agree with you yaar...these days I feel its rather shaheer- somya rather than anant navya hahaπŸ˜‰ and that hug...wow..well it seems like they really missed eachother..!πŸ˜‰

and in the sbs segment..somya was veryyy happy...
Edited by Anushka2121 - 12 years ago
ya...true it seems shaheer soumya missed each others,,,,,!we all r also going beqabooo now
n u guys must hav noticed how happy they were lookin in d sbs n tv9 segment..lovd evrything abt it..😳
ham sab bilkul pagal ban chuke hein shaheer n somya ke liye😍
superb yaar /very true

even i felt thattt

i was also thinking the scene betn SHAMYA rather than ANYA...
Anants facial xpression during dat hug.. My god... 😳