Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

ArHi SS: Vertigo - Completed [Sequel link on Page 1] (Page 70)

Zarahatke IF-Dazzler
Zarahatke
Zarahatke

Posted: 01 April 2013 at 9:15am | IP Logged
It was one soothing story yet beautiful 
Rasgulla dear thanks for such a wonderful recommendation trust me I finished it in one go

And dear for u one beautiful piece so keep writing n if u do in future plz pm me n I do comments.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Thyme

Rasgulla_sp IF-Stunnerz
Rasgulla_sp
Rasgulla_sp

Posted: 01 April 2013 at 11:57am | IP Logged
For chapter 11-

A gloom has settled over Khushi. There is no color in life. She's pining for a man who understands her but isn't with her and she's being forced into a marriage with a man who doesn't understand her. Arnav accepts and nurtures her individuality. This other man wants to curb just that.

She's responsible for 'breaking' her sister's wedding. So the family of the groom decides that Payal with a broken rishta in her past isn't good enough. But Khushi who was responsible for it is accepted because she's untainted. Heights of hypocrisy! Probably they think they can tame her by prisoning her in the house and 'correcting' her every time she went against the norms of the society.

Khushi when she runs away from her feelings for Arnav breaks down in her nightmares but when she accepts the same she sleeps a peaceful sleep.

Khushi questioned her father and then her mother about how could they hurt one child to compensate for the actions of another, how could they to bring back their sense of pride and respect force one and demean another? Her aunt though motivated by the same notions hasn't brought them up as parents. I liked Khushi's stand to not enter into a marriage which was an insult to her sister.

She runs to the one place where she can miss him a little less, where the traces of his presence comfort her...

I'm glad i didn't judge Lavanya. She's astute. She knows when to fight and when to back off.

Her make up like her calmness is a facade which will give way to tears when he leaves. She let him go, freeing him of all ties. I liked it.

What if Arnav hadn't met Khushi. Would he have accepted Lavanya's feelings for him and given her what she wanted though he didn't reciprocate the same?

If Khushi hadn't met Arnav would she have taken as firm a stand in rejecting the proposal?

Thyme

Rasgulla_sp IF-Stunnerz
Rasgulla_sp
Rasgulla_sp

Posted: 01 April 2013 at 8:15pm | IP Logged
For chapter 12-

How did you do it? Most people can't define love once, you defined it four times!! From a mother's/woman's perspective in an elaborate monologue, from a father's/ man's perspective in a terse fashion, from the detailed perspective of a lover when he knows his beloved is close, and then finally from the short but all encompassing perspective of a man confident in his and his beloved's love. Beautiful...

If anyone will ever ask me what's love i know where to direct them.

Once again Arnav fantasizes because he has questions. This time it's his parents he conjures not Khushi. It could be because he has learnt from his past experience that calling her will not give him answers or he needed to hear it from his parents that he's in love, or his restlessness which had been hounding him since he left his office till he returned makes him crave human company, who better than his parents?

He heard the answers of his heart through their mouths and then went to the one place he was completely confident she would be there- their haven, his office, her cubicle.

And the effect that her possible absence is painful to read. Arnav Singh Raizada brought down to his knees...

And then the restrained joy of seeing each other, the hesitant smiles, the mutual fear of rejection, the first leap of faith, the first urgent embrace after missing each other, first laugh of joy and the first twirl of love... all expressed so exquisitely that i could only gape.

When he sees her stripped off of everything that defines her and standing before him expectant but without hesitancy and indignity he offers her his love, though unverbalized. All in time... I fell in love with this story a little more with this update

Thyme

Thyme Groupbie
Thyme
Thyme

Posted: 02 April 2013 at 4:20am | IP Logged
Man!

This thread is alive!!! I had forgotten about the story and the ID [Thyme] completely! A friend notified me minutes ago that Vertigo is getting comments...so had to check it out immediately!

Rasgulla: Thanks for recommending this story to your readers... I appreciate a lot for that. Will respond to few of then things in your comment tonight/tomorrow. Thanks again!

Thanks for reading guys!
Sookie

Rasgulla_sp

Rasgulla_sp IF-Stunnerz
Rasgulla_sp
Rasgulla_sp

Posted: 02 April 2013 at 8:54pm | IP Logged
For chapter 13-

So much happened...

Sigh! The first feel of love...

Arnav is some man! He has two women in his life who have as strong a faith in him as God.

And both Arnav and Khushi are fortunate to have siblings who care so much for them.

I absolutely loved the one week courtship that you showed.

Soft kisses, gentle caresses, comfortable embraces, giving and receiving gifts, getting angry, pacifying, understanding the other, spending time together, to pick souvenirs secretly... sigh... sigh... sigh...

I was smiling like an idiot when i read two things- 1. He immediately let her know he has broken up with Lavanya and he loves the one standing before him. 2. That Arnav is at Khushi's home to meet her family. Yeah!

Thyme

Rasgulla_sp IF-Stunnerz
Rasgulla_sp
Rasgulla_sp

Posted: 02 April 2013 at 9:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Thyme

Man!

This thread is alive!!! I had forgotten about the story and the ID [Thyme] completely! A friend notified me minutes ago that Vertigo is getting comments...so had to check it out immediately!

Rasgulla: Thanks for recommending this story to your readers... I appreciate a lot for that. Will respond to few of then things in your comment tonight/tomorrow. Thanks again!

Thanks for reading guys!
Sookie

Please dont say thanks... And how can you forget a story as beautiful as this???

And after I finish commenting on each chapter I want to write you a personal comment. Can you please hold your reply till then?

I need another 12 hrs for that. It is 9 am in India right now

Edited by Rasgulla_sp - 02 April 2013 at 9:25pm

Thyme

Rasgulla_sp IF-Stunnerz
Rasgulla_sp
Rasgulla_sp

Posted: 03 April 2013 at 7:24am | IP Logged
For the Epilogue/ chapter 14-

You scared me with Arnav's pain and confused me with Khushi's 'happiness and contentment'. The start of the update was so contradictory to the title. I was panicking and holding my breath.

He was being separated from her, she would get married and be somebody's wife leaving behind all the memories together.

Only when Khushi entered did i realize that you fooled me. But i was never happier on being fooled.

So surprising the world with their 'mismatched' alliance they have together lived 30 years of their life together, experiencing an understanding and quiet love others fail to comprehend.

And together they have created a daughter.

You juxtaposed Arnav as a father who couldn't let his little girl go with Shashi. He wants to know why should he let his little girl go to Arnav.

And the prelude to his desire to marry Arnav, his unhesitant Papa probably won him Khushi's hand more than his boardroom argument.

And he included her entire family instead of limiting their love to themselves, making it a family decision. I really liked this and the ease with which they slipped into a combined domesticity on the first day itself.

Her aunt's request surprised me. Probably it was her helplessness towards Khushi that had always channelised as taunts.

All is well that ends well.

Arnav and Khushi are happy with each other and I'm happy for them

Thyme

sairam03 Senior Member
sairam03
sairam03

Posted: 03 April 2013 at 11:18am | IP Logged
I am glad I came across this awesome piece of work and thanks to whoever revived this. Better late than never...

Thyme

Go to top