Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

ArHi SS: Vertigo - Completed [Sequel link on Page 1] (Page 66)

Rasgulla_sp IF-Stunnerz
Rasgulla_sp
Rasgulla_sp

Posted: 30 March 2013 at 12:16pm | IP Logged
For chapter 4-

I've never heard this song but reading the lyrics gave a sense of 'therav' to the entire update.

And it was so complex.

When Khushi ran to the office it wasn't as if she was looking for a refuge. Her office reminds her of everything that makes her uncomfortable, including her budding feelings for him.

She's her own refuge. She jokes with the security guard when she's in no mood. She prays to her God before she starts working no a difficult assignment. She strives n strives hard in getting success in something she has no training in. She has the strength of heart to battle storms.

She rushed to the office knowing that her actions were questionable, even to herself. But she had to because for some reason she knew her existence depended on it. Does she know what she's looking for?

Funny both Arnav and Khushi came running to the office to escape the suffocation at home.

Khushi really did let go off herself in this update, didn't she? Her surprise on seeing him in the office slips in when she addresses him by his first name, she has only ever wondered in the past if he questions her capabilities but today she finally asked him if he does. Then in the car she again questions him why is he being good to her when he has only ever taunted her before. She goes a step ahead n confesses that his actions give her a hope she's not entitled to.

Today Arnav let's go off himself too. He is concerned about her untimely presence in office, doesnt get angry when she accuses him of thinking low of her, he in fact explains that it's not a part of her JD n thus the surprise, he helps her good naturedly, shares info of his personal life over coffee, sheds his intense ASR avatar n acts like a shining Arnav, drops her home, guesses that something is wrong with her, controls his anger n hums a melody too...

Edited by Rasgulla_sp - 31 March 2013 at 12:18am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ThymeKKKAnazca

rati123 Goldie
rati123
rati123

Posted: 30 March 2013 at 12:29pm | IP Logged
Beautiful and poetic story ! Thanks.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Thyme

vandana.sagar IF-Stunnerz
vandana.sagar
vandana.sagar

Posted: 30 March 2013 at 1:05pm | IP Logged
Beautiful, the characters so simple and honest. The story so surprising and yet so real and told so uniquely ...
This was recommended by Rasgulla_sp and it totally lived upto my expectations ...

Would love to read more of your works! 

Thyme

Rasgulla_sp IF-Stunnerz
Rasgulla_sp
Rasgulla_sp

Posted: 30 March 2013 at 1:08pm | IP Logged
For chapter 5-

Sigh!

He needs answers but doesn't want to ask the questions to himself.

So what does he do? Arnav conjures Khushi up in every way that defines her, shows that he has observed her closely. He conjures her in the one place he connects with himself for peace, the one place he associates with his mother. He conjures her up in his personal haven.

I wasn't surprised when the first question she asks him is about love, albeit for the place.

I liked it how easily they talk, walk together, and touch each other with familiarity. It just shows what Arnav actually wants for them.

Just like his sister many things can make him happy but only he has the power in him to feel content. And he just has to pull contentment close for a kiss to feel it.

Why did he say that there will be hard times ahead for her??

Edited by Rasgulla_sp - 31 March 2013 at 12:19am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ThymeKKKA

Rasgulla_sp IF-Stunnerz
Rasgulla_sp
Rasgulla_sp

Posted: 30 March 2013 at 1:34pm | IP Logged
For chapter 6-

Instead of naming this update after jealousy, if i could have my way I would have titled it HONESTY.

Honesty- Khushi accepts in all honesty that even if she shoulders a fair share of the responsibilities, even if she takes lightly the taunts aimed at her by her aunt, even if she is a caring child of the house, she'll always be discriminated against for not being one of the blood.

Honesty- Payal can do nothing about improving Khushi's status in the family but instead of lying to herself that all is well she accepts in complete honesty that all isn't and does what she can to create a semblance of it.

Honesty- Arnav and Khushi are honest to themselves that the dynamics between them have changed since last night. Instead of running away they accept it, call each other by their first names, joke with each other, have probably rushed to office early just for a glimpse of the other, they revel in each other's casual and familiar presence away from the madness at home, and they have decided to just give in to their fantasies and give hope a chance. There could be serenity in honesty, couldn't it?

Honesty- When instead of taking credit for finishing off the assignment, Khushi states she had help. She also let's Lavanya know who has helped her. She has done no wrong to hide it. But i did notice that she called him ASR instead of Arnav, not letting La know the degree of familiarity they have reached.

Honesty- When Arnav let's La know that Khushi has captured his attention, that he appreciates her efforts and the consequent hard work, and that he wants La to do justice to her capacities. He's appreciating an employee. He has nothing to be wary of either.

Honesty- When La accepts to herself that though Arnav and she are a better match together, a small town girl has it in her to 'lure' Arnav

ThymeKKKAnazca

seeta_naips IF-Sizzlerz
seeta_naips
seeta_naips

Posted: 30 March 2013 at 1:35pm | IP Logged
I just love this story this is the third time I am reading it

Thyme

Rasgulla_sp IF-Stunnerz
Rasgulla_sp
Rasgulla_sp

Posted: 30 March 2013 at 1:54pm | IP Logged
For chapter 7-

How many times in our society do we see that in order to please the Creator we mercilessly butcher the sentiments of His creation?

Inspite of having her heart wounded repeatedly by her only dear ones she still believes in God because with Him it's not a give and take business, it's a continuous relation that every bad can be borne with His support and there is good always lying in wait. All you need to do is trust Him.

Arnav has lost that trust in God but unlike her aunt he has not lost his heart. He sees her in pain and proceeds to discuss his beliefs though he has not made even his sister privy to that.

I loved the exchange in which Anjali expresses pleasure at meeting Lavanya, his girlfriend, Arnav looks at Khushi to check her expression, she does a good job of keeping her smile in place but can't keep the disappointment from her eyes, he makes a note of that and she knows he has noticed that. That is how much they are tuned to each other.

With his parting words she realizes that behind the strong trousers and blazer appearance there is a troubled person and since he won't pray for himself, she does. Beautiful :)

ThymeKKKAnazca

Rasgulla_sp IF-Stunnerz
Rasgulla_sp
Rasgulla_sp

Posted: 30 March 2013 at 2:31pm | IP Logged
For chapter 8-

A case of mistaken identity.
This chapter reminded me of a scene in the movie called Socha Na Tha. I like that movie but i particularly love that scene. Ayesha Jhulka who plays Abhay Deol's bhabhi is trying her best to convince their family to accept his Christian girlfriend. She's talking to him about all her struggles for him and he's busy watching a video of and talking about Ayesha Takia. I loved it there i loved it here.

A case of mistaken identity.
But i really want to ask Anjali where did she notice the comfort and the spark she was talking about between Lavanya and him??
At least she comprehends his contentment while he's talking of his conversation about God with Khushi, of his perception of her varied struggles, of how she intrigues him, of what he feels for her.

Is it love??

For Khushi?

And Anjali rightly reminds him he's in a relationship with La.

Now that he's a little closer to what he feels for her i wonder where will this head.

PS- I loved his depth of attachment for his sister and his concern for her well being

Edited by Rasgulla_sp - 31 March 2013 at 12:20am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Thymenazca

Go to top