Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

ArHi SS: Vertigo - Completed [Sequel link on Page 1] (Page 65)

Rasgulla_sp IF-Stunnerz
Rasgulla_sp
Rasgulla_sp

Posted: 29 March 2013 at 11:55pm | IP Logged
For the Prologue/ Chapter 1-

When i had started reading this story i had made the mistake of considering this story to be one of those in which Arnav and Khushi are just making out.

I was wrong and how!

These lines proved to me how poetic this story is going to be.

"Only then she let go; fears, insecurity, everyday worries pain at the loss of loved ones and her own dilemmas that she constantly fought with. In that moment there was nothing but deep affection ebbing on her mind, rest buried deep in the crevices of her mind. Her heartbeat slowed and his persona filled her senses giving her a feeling of walking in meadows under the foliage on a warm autumn afternoon. She loosened herself physically first and emotionally attaining a state she never felt before ... the state of absolute divine contentment."

Only in the arms of your beloved can you forget every negative, every pain, every hurt, your past, your future. All that remains is the present and the desire to be with your beloved.

So it was a dream... but is it reciprocated??

You got me hooked :)

Edited by Rasgulla_sp - 31 March 2013 at 12:17am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ThymeKKKAnazca

Rasgulla_sp IF-Stunnerz
Rasgulla_sp
Rasgulla_sp

Posted: 30 March 2013 at 1:30am | IP Logged
For chapter 2-

It was all about perceptions and contrasts.

You started by describing Arnav from Anjali's perspective. A man who doesn't like to be fussed about, doesn't like to be questioned, doesn't care what people think of him, never questions other people's impressions of him either.

Then you describe Anjali from Arnav's perspective. The only woman he allows to fuss for him, the simple woman who is very religious but who doesn't force her brother to follow it, a woman without whom Arnav would have lost his mental stability.

I loved these introductions.

Next Lavanya and Khushi.

La is witty, intelligent, confident, well dressed. Khushi is bright, colorful, exotic, with braided hair and an undiplomatic smart mouth. But Arnav wishes to touch her gently not La.

So he's as affected.

Though the intimate way they fell was involuntary but the way they were being affected by this unexpected proximity was full of awareness. The brief chaste touches of the person you desire will sure leave an effect.

Arnav fights the effect by shouting at her, she fights the effect by telling herself to not hope.

And then there is La...

Edited by Rasgulla_sp - 31 March 2013 at 12:17am

ThymeKKKAnazca

Rasgulla_sp IF-Stunnerz
Rasgulla_sp
Rasgulla_sp

Posted: 30 March 2013 at 1:53am | IP Logged
For chapter 3-

No. I won't judge Lavanya just yet. She has seen the silent exchange between Arnav and Khushi and is now trying to get back for making her go through this sudden fear and unwanted insecurity. She can't fight with Arnav so she targets Khushi... isn't this natural??

Khushi she sticks out like a sore thumb in her office and is troubled by the responsibilities of earning and smiling at home. She splashes water on her face, prays to her God, busies herself in work and wants to go home to some family time, a cup of tea and sleep.

But that can't be. She is informed of a proposal and she runs to the only place she knows she'll find him. The office.

The awareness that you are being watched by the one you desire, every nerve ending stands to attention at that inspection, the pull of that gaze, the tug at the heart, and then the helplessness you feel because you know you've no option but to turn. I loved it.

No wonder she rushed to the office to confirm that.

Edited by Rasgulla_sp - 31 March 2013 at 12:18am

ThymeKKKAnazca

soaringskies Goldie
soaringskies
soaringskies

Posted: 30 March 2013 at 2:07am | IP Logged
bookmarking...Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Thyme

emistry IF-Dazzler
emistry
emistry

Posted: 30 March 2013 at 10:21am | IP Logged
That was a wonderful story! The way you wrote it was brilliant!

Thyme

aarrsshhii IF-Dazzler
aarrsshhii
aarrsshhii

Posted: 30 March 2013 at 11:15am | IP Logged
wonderfull story...really beautiful and well written... thnx to rasgulla for recommending... :)

Thyme

1chilly IF-Sizzlerz
1chilly
1chilly

Posted: 30 March 2013 at 11:48am | IP Logged
Have zlready read this story multiple times. Have always been a fan of your work. I think I have read almost all your work, Sookie, from the time when you wrote Armaan-Riddhima stories. Love your style of writing as the characters are very normal people and there is no unnecessary fluff.
Love the fact that here you tell the story from both their perspective .
Love Arnav when he takes the time to explain things to her and helps her to better herself at work. 
Lavanya too is just a normal girl in love but then lets go of Arnav when she realises that he will never be hers and is in love with someone else. A beautifully written story. Hope to read something from you soon. 

Thyme

Samyxx IF-Dazzler
Samyxx
Samyxx

Posted: 30 March 2013 at 12:10pm | IP Logged
Awesomely written beautiful story...

I love it!!

I cried and smiled so much while reading this...

Thyme

Go to top