Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rasgulla_sp thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: Thyme

Man!

This thread is alive!!! I had forgotten about the story and the ID [Thyme] completely! A friend notified me minutes ago that Vertigo is getting comments...so had to check it out immediately!

Rasgulla: Thanks for recommending this story to your readers... I appreciate a lot for that. Will respond to few of then things in your comment tonight/tomorrow. Thanks again!

Thanks for reading guys!
Sookie

Please dont say thanks... And how can you forget a story as beautiful as this???

And after I finish commenting on each chapter I want to write you a personal comment. Can you please hold your reply till then?

I need another 12 hrs for that. It is 9 am in India right now
Edited by Rasgulla_sp - 11 years ago
Rasgulla_sp thumbnail
For the Epilogue/ chapter 14-

You scared me with Arnav's pain and confused me with Khushi's 'happiness and contentment'. The start of the update was so contradictory to the title. I was panicking and holding my breath.

He was being separated from her, she would get married and be somebody's wife leaving behind all the memories together.

Only when Khushi entered did i realize that you fooled me. But i was never happier on being fooled.

So surprising the world with their 'mismatched' alliance they have together lived 30 years of their life together, experiencing an understanding and quiet love others fail to comprehend.

And together they have created a daughter.

You juxtaposed Arnav as a father who couldn't let his little girl go with Shashi. He wants to know why should he let his little girl go to Arnav.

And the prelude to his desire to marry Arnav, his unhesitant Papa probably won him Khushi's hand more than his boardroom argument.

And he included her entire family instead of limiting their love to themselves, making it a family decision. I really liked this and the ease with which they slipped into a combined domesticity on the first day itself.

Her aunt's request surprised me. Probably it was her helplessness towards Khushi that had always channelised as taunts.

All is well that ends well.

Arnav and Khushi are happy with each other and I'm happy for them
sairam03 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I am glad I came across this awesome piece of work and thanks to whoever revived this. Better late than never...
Rasgulla_sp thumbnail
My final comment to this story.

I've never done this before for a completed story, that is to review each chapter individually. But for Vertigo i absolutely had to. It's easily amongst the top 3 stories that I've read on IF on Arnav and Khushi.

The story is really very simple but the treatment is poetic. Yes, that is what this story is. Poetry masked as prose. Each update had so many sentences that would leave me speechless with the sheer beauty of your narration. You described emotions and the complexities created by it really well.

I had just chanced upon this story and thank God i did.

Thankfully it is a completed story. Between two of your updates you had taken a couple of months to update. Good i wasn't reading it then. I would have died of impatience.

My sources tell me that you have three more stories going, 35 MM, the Noob and the Thoughtful and Waves and Particles. But you've not updated those in a long time. Please continue those stories. I would love to read more of your work.

Thank you for sharing such a wonderful story with us Edited by Rasgulla_sp - 10 years ago
aycma98 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
I would easily throw Nicholas Sparks book, if I ever get a chance to pick your writing over his. I am in awe with the story, and bashing myself for missing out on this amazing story. A year later, this story was recommended to me (Rasgulla_sp), and I wouldn't mind reading it all over again. 
chenis thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Awesome story...written really good 😊
mrignayani thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This story is so well written, I heard music when I was reading this, beautiful and poetic!
Lovely...
mrignayani thumbnail
Oh n 'rasgulla', thanks for this wonderful recommendation!
pmpm1 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
This is one of the best Arshi FFs. The way you described everybody's feelings is just too good! I could feel Khushi's pain when Arnav was on the business trip with Lavanya. Also you have written Lavanya's character and her feelings so well! No other FF, not even the show, has actually done justice to her character.

In short, I just loved your FF!
mssj thumbnail
Cool story. Awesome epilogue. Very
romantic