Fan Fictions

ArHi SS: Vertigo - Completed [Sequel link on Page 1] - Page 50

Rasgulla_sp thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 11 years ago
For chapter 3-

No. I won't judge Lavanya just yet. She has seen the silent exchange between Arnav and Khushi and is now trying to get back for making her go through this sudden fear and unwanted insecurity. She can't fight with Arnav so she targets Khushi... isn't this natural??

Khushi she sticks out like a sore thumb in her office and is troubled by the responsibilities of earning and smiling at home. She splashes water on her face, prays to her God, busies herself in work and wants to go home to some family time, a cup of tea and sleep.

But that can't be. She is informed of a proposal and she runs to the only place she knows she'll find him. The office.

The awareness that you are being watched by the one you desire, every nerve ending stands to attention at that inspection, the pull of that gaze, the tug at the heart, and then the helplessness you feel because you know you've no option but to turn. I loved it.

No wonder she rushed to the office to confirm that. Edited by Rasgulla_sp - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

emistry thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
That was a wonderful story! The way you wrote it was brilliant!
aarrsshhii thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
wonderfull story...really beautiful and well written... thnx to rasgulla for recommending... :)
1chilly thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Have zlready read this story multiple times. Have always been a fan of your work. I think I have read almost all your work, Sookie, from the time when you wrote Armaan-Riddhima stories. Love your style of writing as the characters are very normal people and there is no unnecessary fluff.
Love the fact that here you tell the story from both their perspective .
Love Arnav when he takes the time to explain things to her and helps her to better herself at work. 
Lavanya too is just a normal girl in love but then lets go of Arnav when she realises that he will never be hers and is in love with someone else. A beautifully written story. Hope to read something from you soon. 
Samyxx thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Awesomely written beautiful story...

I love it!!

I cried and smiled so much while reading this...
Rasgulla_sp thumbnail
For chapter 4-

I've never heard this song but reading the lyrics gave a sense of 'therav' to the entire update.

And it was so complex.

When Khushi ran to the office it wasn't as if she was looking for a refuge. Her office reminds her of everything that makes her uncomfortable, including her budding feelings for him.

She's her own refuge. She jokes with the security guard when she's in no mood. She prays to her God before she starts working no a difficult assignment. She strives n strives hard in getting success in something she has no training in. She has the strength of heart to battle storms.

She rushed to the office knowing that her actions were questionable, even to herself. But she had to because for some reason she knew her existence depended on it. Does she know what she's looking for?

Funny both Arnav and Khushi came running to the office to escape the suffocation at home.

Khushi really did let go off herself in this update, didn't she? Her surprise on seeing him in the office slips in when she addresses him by his first name, she has only ever wondered in the past if he questions her capabilities but today she finally asked him if he does. Then in the car she again questions him why is he being good to her when he has only ever taunted her before. She goes a step ahead n confesses that his actions give her a hope she's not entitled to.

Today Arnav let's go off himself too. He is concerned about her untimely presence in office, doesnt get angry when she accuses him of thinking low of her, he in fact explains that it's not a part of her JD n thus the surprise, he helps her good naturedly, shares info of his personal life over coffee, sheds his intense ASR avatar n acts like a shining Arnav, drops her home, guesses that something is wrong with her, controls his anger n hums a melody too... Edited by Rasgulla_sp - 11 years ago
rati123 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Beautiful and poetic story ! Thanks.
vandana.sagar thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Beautiful, the characters so simple and honest. The story so surprising and yet so real and told so uniquely ...
This was recommended by Rasgulla_sp and it totally lived upto my expectations ...

Would love to read more of your works! 
Rasgulla_sp thumbnail
For chapter 5-

Sigh!

He needs answers but doesn't want to ask the questions to himself.

So what does he do? Arnav conjures Khushi up in every way that defines her, shows that he has observed her closely. He conjures her in the one place he connects with himself for peace, the one place he associates with his mother. He conjures her up in his personal haven.

I wasn't surprised when the first question she asks him is about love, albeit for the place.

I liked it how easily they talk, walk together, and touch each other with familiarity. It just shows what Arnav actually wants for them.

Just like his sister many things can make him happy but only he has the power in him to feel content. And he just has to pull contentment close for a kiss to feel it.

Why did he say that there will be hard times ahead for her?? Edited by Rasgulla_sp - 11 years ago
Rasgulla_sp thumbnail
For chapter 6-

Instead of naming this update after jealousy, if i could have my way I would have titled it HONESTY.

Honesty- Khushi accepts in all honesty that even if she shoulders a fair share of the responsibilities, even if she takes lightly the taunts aimed at her by her aunt, even if she is a caring child of the house, she'll always be discriminated against for not being one of the blood.

Honesty- Payal can do nothing about improving Khushi's status in the family but instead of lying to herself that all is well she accepts in complete honesty that all isn't and does what she can to create a semblance of it.

Honesty- Arnav and Khushi are honest to themselves that the dynamics between them have changed since last night. Instead of running away they accept it, call each other by their first names, joke with each other, have probably rushed to office early just for a glimpse of the other, they revel in each other's casual and familiar presence away from the madness at home, and they have decided to just give in to their fantasies and give hope a chance. There could be serenity in honesty, couldn't it?

Honesty- When instead of taking credit for finishing off the assignment, Khushi states she had help. She also let's Lavanya know who has helped her. She has done no wrong to hide it. But i did notice that she called him ASR instead of Arnav, not letting La know the degree of familiarity they have reached.

Honesty- When Arnav let's La know that Khushi has captured his attention, that he appreciates her efforts and the consequent hard work, and that he wants La to do justice to her capacities. He's appreciating an employee. He has nothing to be wary of either.

Honesty- When La accepts to herself that though Arnav and she are a better match together, a small town girl has it in her to 'lure' Arnav Edited by Rasgulla_sp - 11 years ago