Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kvarsha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
awesomeee onee...
i must sayyy its was beautifully writtenn...
i loved the arnav saying one linee...
"we made one damn awesome kid" 🀣
tht was awesome and side by side khush blusing πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...
 a happy ending ..
thnx 4 pmπŸ˜ƒ
Dalmuthuya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Would it be cheesy if I said there were tears in my eyes for this chapter? Lol Beautiful, beautiful ending.. loved it <3 SO glad I found this story and I hope you keep getting more views. 
moomin4455 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
😭 So exquisitely beautiful, worded elegantly and yet filled with emotion. But there are little descriptive touches which I found wonderful; Arnav's daughter - her earrings 'kissing her cheeks'...
And still the love, not overwhelming sensual passion, though I am sure it is there, sated by their bond, their marriage, the respect, the friendship and the depth of emotion between Arnav and Khushi shines through the page. 

I adored this story...I am so glad you didn't make it overly complicated, but sweet. Sometimes in life it really isn't that complicated - it was good to read something simply plotted but with the brevity of longing that lies between two people falling in love and the contentment of being with each. Brava!! πŸ‘

Edited by moomin4455 - 11 years ago
LoLo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
That was absolutely beautiful and I am happy that I had the privilege to find and read this lovely story.
dumas thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
omg can't still believe its come to an end awesome beautiful perfect from the first word to the last thanks for the pm

samster03 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I just came across this ss..!!! The way you wrote every word about love was very beautiful..!!! I enjoyed this ss to core..!!! Thank you so much for giving such a perfect story..!!! :)
nazibah thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
It was a perfect ending to a perfect story...I adored it...and now it's come to an end...Thanks for the PM!
tachyon thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
wow!!!! beautiful  ending!!!!!!!!! πŸ‘
winniepooh thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Am sad the story has ended but happy with the ending...such a toned down romance...loved their conversation and thank u sookie forall the lovely stories u tell...Look fwd to the next one too.

winnie pooh

sparikh thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
This was awesome story...the way had described their attraction, connection, restlessness & love was awe inspiring...

I hope u continue writing...

-Sona