ArHi SS: Vertigo - Completed [Sequel link on Page 1] - Page 45

Posted: 11 years ago
lovely ss...

bring some new...

will miss ur writing
Wow..so it is finally a happily ever after :)
Right in the middle of an ordinary life love gives you a fairy tale !!! :)

Beautiful right from the start till the very end and truly it was an epilogue !!!!!

Cheers,
F

P.S: Shocking thing is one story Sookie manages to complete on time is a mushy Arnav-Khushi love story...omg that is a big big feat :P wherein we poor souls are still waiting for updates of Infinity and the stories of that time since ages :-(
^^ Infinity - that's a taboo word. πŸ˜† Epilogue of which...may happen anytime! That FF is strange that way πŸ˜Š
That was elegant and graceful!! I loved how interwove past with the future..It was so amazing...And that is exactly how I see Arnav and Khushi in the future... :) 

Thank you for this wonderful story! Thank you for the PM :) 
"love was them"...
what a beautiful quote to end with.!
ah.! m gonna miss this ..but every good things have to end 
so yeah .. loved this whole journey of 'vertigo' with you. thanks 
for the splendid ride that you provided me here. loved it all of it.
I know... I know.. I am not reading this FF so I have absolutely no right to be here but I was just sneaking in trying to give it a silent readers read and leaving behind a like when I notice something. Something which is the cause of a little hope... Sookie, Infinity is a beautiful word and it will become more endearing the day you say it is not a taboo.πŸ˜†πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜‰
like I said before, this is, for me, the.perfect practical fairy tale. The magical story. The simple yet beautiful and truly a dream. It's like living a fairy tale in words, like living in words the fairy tale you've grown up imagining in your head, the perfect love story, the perfect happily ever after.

so beautiful. i truly feel so happy for having read this story and no matter what I can never praise you enough for this beautiful concept. its a simple concept but it becomes magical with the way you decide to write it, the way you present it, the words you choose, the actions you portray, the characters you build and the situations you create to lead your story to that ultimate fairy tale ending and you have managed to it so well It's commendable.

let me know when you start with your next story

till then, adios ;)
Originally posted by Thyme

Oh yeah... i have this annoying OCD which is - first post of any FF is index, two line summary and title have a specific structure - <Title> <Chapter number> <page number> <date>. And this purple color has been my signature for a while. But I think I am little over purple color πŸ˜†

Finishing an FF/SS is euphoric!

πŸ˜† It's kinda creepy but I did notice that once. πŸ˜†
Haha the purple color is surely unique! Keep it, so it's easier for us to understand the next time Sookie becomes Thyme/Coriander/Basil etc πŸ˜†
Gosh Such a beautiful ending! You made me cry! Such a warm update! Beautiful! I'm going to miss this story :(
superb ending.

thanks 4 d pm