Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

boyznaka thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago
Yes! New FF! Can't wait!
It has been a pleasure reading this one, honestly. Thanks a lot for writing it. :)
Nehasupnfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
A new FF?? That's great!! :) :) Will wait for it! :) :)
sonia_92 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
Awww, but I JUST fell in love with this story :(
but all good things come to an end and I'd rather have you end it then cry and protest for it to be dragged. Thankyou for writing something so beautiful, so magical, so uncomplicated
sometimes you just need that one story that is simple and pretty and just a beauty in its own, that holds its life, its essence in the little things, the moments, the gestures, the simple conversations, and I am glad, oh so glad that I found this.
Sometimes you just need that fairy-tale and that's what I found in the story, a soothing story. so beautiful.

p.s. do pm me when you start your next story ;)

cheers
sonia
norolim thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5
Count me in :)

Congrats in advance for your second Fiction! I gather you're excited? πŸ˜‰πŸ˜›
Will wait,

Avi
nazibah thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
I'm quite sad to know this is coming to an end but then I'm glad about the new FF you are starting, your work is amazing and I'm very much looking forward to  reading 35MM!
kvarsha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
awesomee SS...
i really loved while reading updatesss...
no villans no pain jst a life goes on the updates had gone like tht...
atlast he came for her hand in marriagee thts gr8 aww...
update soon..
plz pm meπŸ˜ƒ
prpk525 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Love this SS..
sad that its gonna end..
New story?..
Will b waiting :)
dumas thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
what the ... no it can't end so soon wil miss this ss can't wait for the next thanks for the pm

moomin4455 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Escapist

Love like this only happens in movies and fictions... seldom it happens in real life. Loving to this extent and even being loved by in the same extent..

But then again, I read this only for you Sooks and as just a reader who kept aside her emotions I loved your work as usual..

Cheers,
F

P.S: What if someone has letter's just like Khushi had and doesn't know now who to give..coz the ones they were meant for left her...what is she to do...forget that love ever happened or learn to live with the pain of an unrequited love ?? :-)

I thought this was a really interesting comment. Love like this DOES happen in real life - I know people to whom it has happened and I've kind of experienced something like this myself. The trick is to maintain that maelstrom of love and emotion, which seldom does happen...I guess what I'm trying to say is quite a few people START off like this and think it's gonna be OK, but more often than not things go awry...

I'm thinking of a friend of mine back home who is moving away to be closer to her parents after a wonderful love affair, marriage and giving birth to their child ended with a bad break-up ;-) Just my two cents!

Thyme thumbnail
Engager 3 Thumbnail Engager 2 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: moomin4455

I thought this was a really interesting comment. Love like this DOES happen in real life - I know people to whom it has happened and I've kind of experienced something like this myself. The trick is to maintain that maelstrom of love and emotion, which seldom does happen...I guess what I'm trying to say is quite a few people START off like this and think it's gonna be OK, but more often than not things go awry...

I'm thinking of a friend of mine back home who is moving away to be closer to her parents after a wonderful love affair, marriage and giving birth to their child ended with a bad break-up ;-) Just my two cents!

Well, personally I believe that in real life lover affairs are less melodramatic and has greater subdued effect while compared to the exaggeration of reel life.

My brother's friend fell in love with a girl he met when she called his number accidentally instead of her friend. Apparently only the last digit of the phone number varied or something like that. Due to that one wrong call, they met, chatted and got married last week. Surely there are many stories like this one and I do know of love affairs where everything has happened very smoothly.

About your question - frankly I have no idea. Maybe I should try answer this in next FF :-)