ArHi SS: Vertigo - Completed [Sequel link on Page 1] - Page 34

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 11 years ago
Beautiful  and not just because it was mushy.  I love your stories.
spvd thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
part 12
awesome...
cont soon dear...
207shikha thumbnail
 heya.! sorry to say but for the next 5 minutes you have to tolerate my blabber..! i mean today you just delivered a remarkable chapter.! i mean today there were soo many phrases that i really admired and adored a lot. for instance - 

"I don't know what love is. But I believe that it looks a lot like your mother,"

awww...it really touched ma heart.! ^^ then..

"He felt it then. The joy of listening to the first heartbeat of one's child, the relief felt when a fresh lungful of air after fighting lack of oxygen, the freshness when first sip of cool water after playing cricket for several hours in hot sun, happiness that warmed one's heart when an evening is spent with best friends, the trust when one readily took the hand offered to them during mountain climbing over ravines, the affection when a young girl pushes an extra straw in a bottle of coke and shares it with the guy she has a crush on and the feeling of contentment that only her company offered him."

reading these lines really made me smile.! not some aery gaery wali smile but a genuine one.!
thanks . and then the very last one which took away all the limelight - 

'Love is you and I, together; us.'

😊 do continue soon...
207shikha thumbnail
 heya.! sorry to say but for the next 5 minutes you have to tolerate my blabber..! i mean today you just delivered a remarkable chapter.! i mean today there were soo many phrases that i really admired and adored a lot. for instance - 

"I don't know what love is. But I believe that it looks a lot like your mother,"

awww...it really touched ma heart.! ^^ then..

"He felt it then. The joy of listening to the first heartbeat of one's child, the relief felt when a fresh lungful of air after fighting lack of oxygen, the freshness when first sip of cool water after playing cricket for several hours in hot sun, happiness that warmed one's heart when an evening is spent with best friends, the trust when one readily took the hand offered to them during mountain climbing over ravines, the affection when a young girl pushes an extra straw in a bottle of coke and shares it with the guy she has a crush on and the feeling of contentment that only her company offered him."

reading these lines really made me smile.! not some aery gaery wali smile but a genuine one.!
thanks . and then the very last one which took away all the limelight - 

'Love is you and I, together; us.'

😊 do continue soon...

indeedisa thumbnail
EEEPPP!!
I love your story sooo much!!
Beautifully written, I like how you've changed the settings of our favourite IPKKND characters into the office scene.
Khushi's family are a nice refreshing change, because it feels like Khushi is slowly getting out of all that my responsibility crap, and finally living her own life
Please update soon
Lots of love
Celiza xox
kinjalcp87 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
that was amazing update...
musicfan5 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Wow...Loved it...Plz update soon...
Leenasmg thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I actually loved this update! It was beautiful..the way it was written, the words, the description of what love is!
Khushi and Arnav, they're perfect for each other! Can't wait to read the next update!
shreyasonia thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Lovely update. Loved his convo with his parents, and the realization of love.
tintinu thumbnail
Beautiful , the interaction between arnav n his parents was awesome