Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nazibah thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Everytime I see a PM for this story my heart does this little dance and I read it and I go through so many emotions...Khushi...she's just being sold away like she's noting but scrap and what she said is true her family are just marrying her off for their sakes...Lavanya...I suppose we all have to go through heat break other wise we wouldn't live a full life but I do hope she gets her happy ending...and Arnav...I'm curious to see his reaction if and when he finds out Khushi is possibly getting married in three months...but I shall have to wait till then I shall calm my curious brain down...thanks for the PM!!!
desisweetheart9 thumbnail
Thanks for the PM. Poor Lavanya. She is a strong woman. Khushi is really attracted to Arnav. She feels his presence even when he is not there.
Shoe12 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I'm so glad you started writing this story again. It was one of the first ones I bookmarked to read cause I liked it so much :D this and the other funny one where A and K are friends...I forgot the name πŸ˜›

I feel bad for Lavanya πŸ˜­ God what are K's parents doing. I've seen people do this "marry whichever daughter of ours you like" thing and it's so ridiculous, setting up the one who doesn't get picked to feel rejected and the other one to feel guilty. uughh!
renee27 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 6
Awww... i feel sad for La... she is a wonderful woman and sure deserves the best... 

And I feel sorry for Khushi... the way she is trying to run away from her own family and families are supposed to be your pillar of strength...

I know Arnav is in office.. he has to be... Ohh I can't wait for the next update... make it soon...

Loved it 😊
nareshSV thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Woah man..thats so sad for khushi...and atlast lavanya has taken the initiative and broke the relation...I am happy for her atleast now she will come out of the fake world from arnav...
Thyme thumbnail
Engager 3 Thumbnail Engager 2 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: lovespell

WIll he support khushi?? WIll he be able to understand.  Update soon.  I am dying to read next one.  WHy writers always stop at cliffhangers?  -- SO readers will die waiting for themπŸ˜ƒ

It's a serious pathological condition I think πŸ˜†
Thyme thumbnail
Originally posted by: segad

I think she hit the nail on the head when she said that the elders put their needs ahead of Payal's pride.  Sad reflection of our society.

Probably. One part of the section takes a holistic approach with all probable and imaginary scenarios while the other part takes an approach with narrower goals...can't say who is right or who is wrong but Khushi and Bua are the representatives of the said two sections.

True, it is a reflection of our society.
Thyme thumbnail
Originally posted by: Nehasupnfan

Well what a giant mess this is turning out to be! I mean Khushi's getting married there and Arnav has only just realized what he wants and where his heart lies. 

And I know what Khushi is going through...its hard...but what can one do?? When the family wants this.

Thank you for portraying Lavanya as the mature lady that she is...It was beautiful! And I'm sad to see her go. This came close to what happened on the show. Because the way portrayed Lavanya and her transformation on the show when she left was very close to this!! :) 

Thank you for the PM :) I can't wait to read more! 

Lavanya would have been a complicated storyline had she been treated with little more dignity. In show she leaves voluntarily for reasons I never understood or even found out but I wanted in this FF for her to realize, understand then decide on her own.

:-) S
Thyme thumbnail
Originally posted by: nazibah

Everytime I see a PM for this story my heart does this little dance and I read it and I go through so many emotions...Khushi...she's just being sold away like she's noting but scrap and what she said is true her family are just marrying her off for their sakes...Lavanya...I suppose we all have to go through heat break other wise we wouldn't live a full life but I do hope she gets her happy ending...and Arnav...I'm curious to see his reaction if and when he finds out Khushi is possibly getting married in three months...but I shall have to wait till then I shall calm my curious brain down...thanks for the PM!!!

:-) I am glad you like it. You got it right - Lavanya had to make that decision on her own and didn't allow Arnav to chose. That makes her call the shots in her life though she knew that when it came down to choosing, she wouldn't get a chance. About Khushi...we will get to that :-)
cupcake- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
You story is beautiful! And I love the office setting :) So brownie points from my side :D
And the conflicts between the characters, the bond between arnav and khushi, slowly developing and not directly jumping into love.. but gradually descending into it! Brilliant :)
This ff needs a much more bigger fan base!
Keep writing :)
Will try and follow this ff as life is damn busy these days :)