Fan Fictions

ArHi SS: Vertigo - Completed [Sequel link on Page 1] - Page 29

Eggon_Snow thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 11 years ago
Hey felt a bit sad for La, hope Khushi shares her feelings with Payal...great update and thanks for the PM

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

..-Niru-.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Changes in each Character... changes that can change their future together!
Great update !
207shikha thumbnail
well i don't know about anything but i felt bad, like really bad for khushi..!
poor her, had endure it all..her family, the debt, the emotional torture given by 
her family members, then arnav's emotional attyachar, and now her stupid heart.!
poor she, dealing with all this alone only.! *sigh* hope everything gets fine soon..! 
do continue soon..
renee27 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 6
and as usual I loved it... Lavanya is such a beautiful girl with insecurities like any other girl madly in love will have... scared that her feelings might not be returned... scared that maybe she is still just a friend to him where the guy has clearly taken over her heart and soul... 

and then there is Khushi... trapped in a family which doesn't care what she wants or how she much she has sacrificed for them... 

and I hope Arnav will sit down and hink what he wants finally and sort out his life and the lives of the two women who has fallen for him 😊

P.S: i didn't expect you to update this soon... but I am glad you did 😊
Thyme thumbnail
Engager 3 Thumbnail Engager 2 Thumbnail + 5
This content was originally posted by: -vrshn-

Every character in the story has undergone a slight change! the transition has been a beautiful one!

Glad you say that. Because transformation is the key in a relationship - to make it or break it!
And the story, for me, is just transformation of people from one stable state to another.
-Aria- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6
the ease with which you weave the readers into their inner world of what is, and what is not... and what its fast becoming, one that which is ahead staring you at your face...is a reality you cant deny, no matter how much you try. im eager to see how they face the devil thats up ahead. its very real this one. good stuff, please update soon.
Edited by olive.green - 11 years ago
shreyasonia thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hi there...just found your ff. it's fantastic. So many emotions and so beautifully portrayed. Simply amazing.

nareshSV thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
hmmm...changes are coming slowly nice update...but felt very bad for khushi...
Arnav is being a jerk here playing with all of others emotions...Edited by nareshSV - 11 years ago
Dalmuthuya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
This is a beautiful story.. just beautifully written and the story line as well. :) Would you please Pm me? 
norolim thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5
I love this! Its really nice!
Can I please get a PM when you update?