Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LyssaPie thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago
Wow even Payal could tell and now Lavanya knows woah!! Poor Khushi how will she spend her whole week

I like the update and the terms in which these two are finding ways to be with each other.  The London trip with Lavanya, hmmm that would be a roadblock somehow.  Lets see.  Waiting for more to develop.

Edited by had2bu - 11 years ago
dumas thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
awesome update loved it your back dude so glad how is everything sort your better loved the update la made realized he needed her as an employee but he never acknowledge he was taking her as his girlfriend loved the look khushi gave him awesome update thanks for the pm

forevertaanu thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
just come across ur FF and it was awesome ...

please add me to ur pm list

thnx u 😃
N0306 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
awesome update.. sorry for the delayed comment.. but i needed to read all the parts again to refresh my memory and it was worth a read...

poor khushi.. well written.. no one is wrong or right here.. that is what i love about the story...

i just wish arnav sees what he feels before it is too late..
kinjalcp87 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
nice update...
waiting for next
racheal thumbnail
wonderful story... read all the parts in one go... pls do pm me wen u update... if u can increase the font size it wud be easier to read... waiting 4 nxt update...
lovespell thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
WOW! You are updating after a very long time.  It is one such beautiful story that it always stayed in the back of my mind and in my favorites.  I was very glad to see the update and couldn't believe my eyes.  I am very much willing to read further to see how the story unfolds.  what is gonna happen in this week?  and what is lavanya do to save her NEVER-REAL relationship with arnav? 
Are you going to update soon??? Or you going to hide again for several months hangin us to a cliff😉
khusiarnav thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I read it one go... Wonderful writing!!!
The whole plot, characters everything!! You given a new touch n direction to original story!!
I wished it was the way in actual show!!!!
Great job dear!!
Continue soon
lightening thumbnail
read it one go!! wow!!! me like alot :)