ArHi SS: Vertigo - Completed [Sequel link on Page 1]

Thyme thumbnail
Engager 3 Thumbnail Engager 2 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
An attempt to write an FF using the initial setting of Khushi working for Arnav at his workplace. Arnav and Khushi in this story aren't much different from how they are (or were) at the start of the series. Khushi confronts Arnav when he is in his comfort zone - his workplace. And from that's where this story begins.

Index

01. Prologue - Page 1
02. Padam Padam - Page 4
03. When you feel longing, send me smoke signal - Page 7
04. Jaane Kya Sochkar Nahin Guzra...Page 11
05. Dream a little dream of me Page 15
06. Introducing the green-eyed monster - Page 18
07. The tiny band of area where black and white merge... - Page 22
08. Dheere dheere se mere zindagi me aana... Page 26
09. Tere mere saath jo hota hai... Page 33
10. Sambhala hai maine bahut apne dil ko... Page 39
11. Mera dil bhi kitna pagal hai... - Page 44
12. Mera chaand mujhe aaya hai nazar... Page 48
13. Madhosh dil ki dhadkan... Page 54
14. Tere mere milan ki ye raina...Page 64

Sequel:

Vertigo Falling
Edited by Thyme - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Thyme thumbnail

Prologue:

He felt the shiver that rose from her spine reverberate on his chest. The mild convulsions of her back as he kissed her neck tenderly were incredibly sensual and made him pull her to his chest much closer; not that there was a millimeter of space between them. She threw her head back when he hit a particularly sensitive spot and whispered something unintelligible.

"Khushi…" A throaty moan escaped his lips as he lifted his face from her now pinked neck. She breathed heavily at his administrations and the moaning voice made her exhale loudly. She felt incredibly light and wondered if her arms and legs had turned into noodles, for the way they were woven around him.

He tightened his arms around her waist and buried his face in her neck and breathed in deeply. They stood there breathing slowly trying to reign the madness in which their hearts were beating. He cocooned her in his arms and she let her personal bubble burst as he invaded her private space and all her senses.

"Arnav…" His name came out as a prayer as she turned in his arms and finally embraced him, face to face.

Only then she let go; fears, insecurity, everyday worries, pain at the loss of loved ones and her own dilemmas that she constantly fought with. In that moment there was nothing but deep affection ebbing on her mind, rest buried deep in the crevices of her mind. Her heartbeat slowed and his persona filled her senses giving her a feeling of walking in meadows under the foliage on a warm autumn afternoon. She loosened herself physically first and emotionally attaining a state she never felt before – the state of absolute divine contentment.

"I can't seem to let you go," she whispered to his chest. The chuckle from him rumbled his ribcage gently bouncing her cheeks. She smiled at that.

"I am glad you think that because I am in no mood to let you go either," he said running his hands through her hair. She snuggled closer and sighed.

"I don't want this to end." Her voice held petulance of a five year old being dragged away from a candy shop. "This is nice." She said and rubbed her cheek on his chest. The cotton of his shirt ruffled in distaste at the wrinkles it was incurring due to her actions.

He laughed gently.

Her eyes felt heavy as she continued to stand in his embrace ignoring a voice that was calling her name from distance. Displeasure spread through her like avalanche as the voice, the one that of a female, become clearer, distinct and incredibly close. She flapped her arms in sheer annoyance as she felt Arnav pulling away from her and backing further.

"Khushi!" The voice was very close. Too close for her comfort.

"What?" She exclaimed finally at the voice which now had now taken a blurry image of…her sister?

"If you don't want get into direct conflict with your boss, move your ass up. It's seven in the morning," Khushi's sister Payal said in sheer annoyance as she pulled the covers from Khushi who groped in air for covers at the sudden loss of heat.

"It's already seven?" She mumbled, rubbing eyes to remove any residual sleep.

"Seven-Oh-Five," Payal said flatly.

Khushi groaned loudly and sat up suddenly startling Payal who was folding comforter.

"I had the weirdest dream last night," Khushi said her voice incredibly soft as the surreal feeling she had felt in her dream glimpsed somewhere afar.

"Willing to share?" Payal asked. Khushi merely shook her head and jumped out of bed.

"I am getting late," she muttered and hurried towards bathroom.

Payal merely looked at her younger sister's retracing back wondering what had made her sister moan in her sleep.

(TBC)

desisweetheart9 thumbnail
Really liked it. Do continue soon and do PM me.
meenaluma thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
liked the prologue pls pm me when u update next part
the_rain thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7

Hey, pretty nice start...I like the fact how your diction is very clear in the prologue. I hope the concept is as interesting as the prologue. Keep up the good work...👏
Thyme thumbnail
 ^^ @the_rain: I hope so too!
.Sandal. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
continue soon plz 
add me to ur pm list
LyssaPie thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
lmao at that last bit hahaha
nice start
pm me whenever u update
--BSI-FaNaTic-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Really liked it... please do continue...
Prinsesse.Suvi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Hey!
Great start! Continue soon, and PM me if possible, please :)