Fan Fictions

ArHi SS: Vertigo - Completed [Sequel link on Page 1] - Page 63

fatima2603 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
What a beautiful story. It really is a gem of a story and deserves more recognition! I am so glad i came across it to read it.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

irama1 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
 Thank you for  writing such a beautiful story...  loved the simplicity of narration.
ullx thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Did u write only this story or thete r others ?plx do let me knw if there r others I really loved this story u conveyed every emotion beautifully <3
TanBan thumbnail
This is such a adorable story...simple yet beautiful and very well-written. The most refreshing part was that there were no villains or such and the enormity of every little emotion was portrayed with so much ease. 😊
Thyme thumbnail
Engager 3 Thumbnail Engager 2 Thumbnail + 5
This content was originally posted by: ullx

Did u write only this story or thete r others ?plx do let me knw if there r others I really loved this story u conveyed every emotion beautifully <3

I write here

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3549927
Chamkili06 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 8 years ago
Ohhmyyy this is jsst fabbb!!!!
pinkly thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Read this story once again after a long time. Liked it very much. So beautifully written.
ananya321 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
such a beautiful SS 
have already read it three times ..
it was so simple, serene, wonderful and much more ...
thank you for writing this ... great work..

celinawalter thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Well, it was one of the best ss so far, loved it. They story that made it beautiful lies in its simplicity. Loved it completely. Khushi, payal, their family, Arnav with no invovlment of shyam as an anti social element, in fact not even mentioning shyam as anti-social element, no akash to charm paya, keeping the story focused on the lead characters as just them, I loved it. The scene where arnav fantasize his parents and have a heart to heart talk was so awesome, I loved the meaning of love being said there. I loved lavanya, her letting go of Arnav knowing fully well that she cannot have him, that he is in love with someone else, I loved it. I loved arnav, his straightforward behaviour. Everything was beautiful , and their 30 years hence love was as awesome as when they were young. Also I loved the part where khushi said no for marriage. 

Loved every tad bits of the dialogues. U did a marvelous job here. Just continue writting, u r a very good writer. Hope for ur more stories, if u r still in i-f.
Take care.
ARUSHI_IPKKND thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5
Will begin soon... for now book-marked