Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

yoga123 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
Awesome story...after reading this story I feel peace and calmness...brilliantly written...
abivicky86 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
a simple but beautiful love story
Dee_J thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
This was such a beautiful story. I wonder how I missed it. I really never thought it would end like this, when I read the first chapter. Liked the start with office setting and how they slowly bonded over the time. And even lavanya, I didn't dislike her one bit. Had I been in her place, I too would've done the same. She's also a human being after all. And I liked the fact that she let him go because he didn't reciprocate her feelings. 
His conversation with parents was the best part. And I liked the ending too, a lot. In short, I liked everything about this story but dunno how to express the same.😳Thanks for writing this!
Misnomer thumbnail
The most Beautiful series I have ever read ...
shalbi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
it was a very beautiful ss indeed..

Loved reading it... Read it all in a go..

Keep up the good work
Raila1014 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Just when I thought I read everything by you, these little surprises keep popping up.  You almost made me cry (yeah I am being sappy right now at 2 in the morning) at how simple and innocent love is.  We can bring dramas in our lives or stop and smell the roses.  Once he did stop, it was really  easy being himself around her.  I love how he differentiated his feelings for la and Kushi, I love the respect he bestowed on both.  I love la for knowing when to say enough - if the other person does not feel the same way, nothing you do will change that so she is a smart chick and went looking for her own happiness.  I simply love this Kushi, she took the blows, she stood her ground and simply let her inner sparkle shine through.  This was so sweet - I feel ridiculous for being so cynical about love.  I absolutely love his conversation with his parents.  

Thyme thumbnail
Engager 3 Thumbnail Engager 2 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Raila1014

Just when I thought I read everything by you, these little surprises keep popping up.

πŸ˜†  To be honest, the stuff I wrote as Sookie, like six years ago, is more...raw and had a simplistic point of view I suppose. I rarely wrote FFs and contained my thoughts in vignettes and super short stories. If you are interested, check out the one called Lapsus Linguae : http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1251290

This isn't completed because of variety of reasons. I wanted to pick it up and republish under RB (as usual) but I find my current writing doesn't resonate with what I once wrote. I understand evolution is natural but I didn't anticipate this severance from verbose style that made abstraction easily accessible.

Sorry for this rant which has come out of nowhere! I am just sad I don't write like that anymore...
Rasgulla_sp thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Thyme

πŸ˜†  To be honest, the stuff I wrote as Sookie, like six years ago, is more...raw and had a simplistic point of view I suppose 😲 πŸ’”. I rarely wrote FFs and contained my thoughts in vignettes and super short stories. If you are interested, check out the one called Lapsus Linguae : http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1251290

This isn't completed because of variety of reasons. I wanted to pick it up and republish under RB (as usual) but I find my current writing doesn't resonate with what I once wrote. I understand evolution is natural but I didn't anticipate this severance from verbose style that made abstraction easily accessible.

Sorry for this rant which has come out of nowhere! I am just sad I don't write like that anymore...

How could you say that? 😭 Vertigo happens to be one of my top 3 fav stories on the forum. The stories at the top of the list keep changing but Vertigo is always there.

It is NOT raw or simplistic. It is... it is... it is as deep as an ocean, as calm as a lake and as smooth as a river flowing along a long charted course.Bas keh diya!

Sorry for my rant too but it didnt come out of nowhere. It came as a response to your words. Yes, I am a tantrum throwing child! (And there is no worthy emoticon to express it!)
Edited by Rasgulla_sp - 9 years ago
Thyme thumbnail
Engager 3 Thumbnail Engager 2 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Rasgulla_sp

How could you say that? 😭 Vertigo happens to be one of my top 3 fav stories on the forum. The stories at the top of the list keep changing but Vertigo is always there.

It is NOT raw or simplistic. It is... it is... it is as deep as an ocean, as calm as a lake and as smooth as a river flowing along a long charted course.Bas keh diya!

Sorry for my rant too but it didnt come out of nowhere. It came as a response to your words. Yes, I am a tantrum throwing child! (And there is no worthy emoticon to express it!)

Okay, I honestly didn't expect a response to this so let me elaborate my thought. 😊

Vertigo is very very dear to me because I went back to my roots and wrote about the faith I have in people, relationships. This is perhaps the absolutely non-angst, no-nonsense, positive outlook on life I have written and I believe in it. I am a very pragmatic person by nature and Vertigo is what my ideal view on romanticism is. Even Lavanya, who is technically an antagonist on the show, is a wonderful person in Vertigo and a strong woman. I believe in resolutions, I believe in honest conversations, I believe in being open with our parents and siblings...Vertigo is all that.

My rant is more for my current writing. I made Greenteaholic in shade of Sookie and came close to it. But Vertigo is perhaps the second best thing I have ever written. (My all time personal favorite hasn't changed since 2009 πŸ˜† )

Rasgulla_sp thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Thyme

Okay, I honestly didn't expect a response to this so let me elaborate my thought. 😊

Vertigo is very very dear to me because I went back to my roots and wrote about the faith I have in people, relationships. This is perhaps the absolutely non-angst, no-nonsense, positive outlook on life I have written and I believe in it. I am a very pragmatic person by nature and Vertigo is what my ideal view on romanticism is. Even Lavanya, who is technically an antagonist on the show, is a wonderful person in Vertigo and a strong woman. I believe in resolutions, I believe in honest conversations, I believe in being open with our parents and siblings...Vertigo is all that.

My rant is more for my current writing. I made Greenteaholic in shade of Sookie and came close to it. But Vertigo is perhaps the second best thing I have ever written. (My all time personal favorite hasn't changed since 2009 πŸ˜† )

That is why I believe in Vertigo too.

Which is your all time fav story? I havent read all your stories... I have read all the happy/ pleasant ones. I cant read dard-o-gham or ranjh-o-masaaeb. So, I am a little curious out here πŸ˜›

I know it is too late to ask but am I spamming your thread?