t2(telegraph) mentions ZRA/HD

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 12 years ago
hello friends,
                        Today morning I read the t2 paper of Telegraph which had an article on Zee Rishtey Awards. They mentioned many things and side wise a bit about HD too. I am trying to search the e-version of this paper, can't...Typing out the HD part...

In the evening the horse galloped like a dream but one of the vintage cars hired for a parade of the serial stars refused to budge. Rati Pandey, aka Hitler Didi, got off the conked off red Morris. "Why does it always have to happen to me?" she wondered, reffering to the unending trouble her screen persona has to face.Frantic messages over the walkie-talkie brought an elephant."Er...do we have to climb that?"one of the cast members asked looking worried. 
The other cars carrying the stars of PR,RMJ,YMGGK had all wheeled ahead and their entries were heard being announced. 
Thankfully, the car at the head of the procession was sent back just then for them.

ufff...likhtey likhtey sardi me paseena agaye...😆

Rest of the article mentioned other stuffs related to other shows, anchor etc. If anyone gets the e-version do post here.

Love
Rinky
Rati and troubles😆I only wish if they got better costumes
hahaha i wonder kaun haathi pe chadna nahin chahata/chahati thi?🤣 🤣

it seems like a comment sandeep or smita would make! 🤣
Why did it happen only with HD team!
Gosh...Rati di's line..."why does it always have to Happen to me" awww feel sorry for situations like these tht happened to her.

Thanx a lot for sharing Rinky.
Hema- pakka Smita ne kaha hoga...lol
poor rati...sab kuch usi ke saath hota hai...evn im sure woh haathi wala dialogue smita ne hi maara hoga😆
bad things does happen to Rati quite ofen but fortunetely they also get solved...😃 anyways am looking forward to the Awards. 
aww rati di's line felt so sorry