Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

PilloWtalk_13 thumbnail
ICC CWC 2023 Participants 0 Thumbnail ICC CWC 2023 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: .tanya91

I have taken all the screen shots...and I am contacting the upper management of BB to take care and necessary action regarding the moderators' duty of this forum that how fairly they r doing their job. (I can handle the dogs myself though)

omg:s is this tht serious issue? itz a show and its gonna end may be end of this month..why ur dragging upper management of BB in this concern? They r very bz na?😆
nishu786 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: .tanya91

My dog is still hungry and hence still barking... he needs some good bones to chew on, his stomach is getting bigger and bigger everyday.
My pet is not only an utter fool to like a useless item girl but getting greedy day by day.

Bones' donations for him... anyone please ??

Tanya stop it...fight with him by sending message or in new thread...this is spoiler thread,so discuss abt that here.
PilloWtalk_13 thumbnail
ICC CWC 2023 Participants 0 Thumbnail ICC CWC 2023 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail + 8
plz now sumone post PB's tweet:D wats her reaction??iam dying to knw🤣
naureenfizz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Nishu meray bhai!! Please Please confirm kar do k Mahek guest hai ya contestant
ann33 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
pooja bedi will be happy if mehak re enters cuz then she will have proof that her tweets were true .. mehak was evicted because salman khan wanted to clear the rumours about their link up and if she re enters do you think these rumours will stop ? they will only get stronger Edited by ann33 - 12 years ago
nishu786 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: sweetrahz

Nishu meray bhai!! Please Please confirm kar do k Mahek guest hai ya contestant

i only know that she is coming for sure...that's it...no idea whether as guest or contestant.
Black_kittykat thumbnail

Originally posted by: tuntunituntuni

plz now sumone post PB's tweet:D wats her reaction??iam dying to knw🤣

No tweets from her, she is staying far away from any BB5 news... guess she learnt her lesson😆😆

Zeal17 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: nishu786

i only know that she is coming for sure...that's it...no idea whether as guest or contestant.

Sorry Nishu.. i tried PMing u tht my thread was just for fun.. but IF is IF .. Pm hua hi  nahi thrice some error!
Black_kittykat thumbnail

Originally posted by: ann33

pooja bedi will be happy if mehak re enters cuz then she will have proof that her tweets were true .. mehak was evicted because salman khan wanted to clear the rumours about their link up and if she re enters do you think these rumours will stop ? they will only get stronger

who care about rumours now... it was proved by the backlash when she was evicted that she has a strong fan base supporting her & not Salman backing her

ann33 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
her strong fan base was there even when she was evicted .. and since when salman khan started to care about his image that he asked for mehak's eviction ? he have other serious issues which he care about less than why he will ask colors to evict mehak to clear the rumours ?