Bigg Boss Season 5

Spoiler- Elimination Confirmed : VB Note Pg 15 - Page 14

*Woh Ajnabee* thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
This content was originally posted by: Rapier

I REALLY hope Sunny is shown the door next! she needs to go!

Raps, I'm hoping Sid will push her out the door when Symonds and Mishra are leaving. πŸ˜† I can't believe strong contestants like Shraddha and Mehak were kicked out, and we were forced to tolerate people like Sunny and Shonali for the last two weeks! If Shraddha and Mehak were still in the house, the Shraddha-Mehak-Sid team would have been one to watch out for!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

*Woh Ajnabee* thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: realitybites

Thanks for the spoiler. What wld happen to Sid now?πŸ˜† WOh toh akela ho gaya nah!😭  Aab usse kaun baat karega?πŸ˜†πŸ˜† If Shonali is asked to save someone then it wld be Sid and isse nomination mein Sky vs Juhi vs Amar ho jataπŸ˜†. SL and Andrew aab bye bye keh denge. So between these three ek toh evict hoga, prob Sky. Sid wld prob go into the final 3. 

Is  Mehak coming as guest now? I dont see any point in her entry now. She cant win so why this drama?😑 Let Juhi win peacefully.πŸ˜›

If Mehak enters, why can't she win? They could still send her in as a contestant, couldn't they?

Let JUHI win peacefully?? Nahiii. Yeh nahi ho sakta!! Issey accha toh Sho-Sho jeet jaati! πŸ˜† Ab toh Sid better win this show. I don't care how annoying he is!! πŸ˜›
As expected but feeling bad for Shonali ..
Rapier thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: *Woh Ajnabee*

Raps, I'm hoping Sid will push her out the door when Symonds and Mishra are leaving. πŸ˜† I can't believe strong contestants like Shraddha and Mehak were kicked out, and we were forced to tolerate people like Sunny and Shonali for the last two weeks! If Shraddha and Mehak were still in the house, the Shraddha-Mehak-Sid team would have been one to watch out for!

I know! I can even tolerate the psychopaths Sky, Sid, and Mishra. But this girl makes me wanna punch her in the face! i want someone to push her into the pool! who does she think she is?! anyways, im not gonna start on her again. i don't seem to stop every time i do. πŸ˜†I miss Shraddha yaar! I liked her! shonali is just shonali. i don't like her much either but at least she doesn't make me wanna throw something at my comp screen! anyways, she is out now. and the less i say about Juhi, the better!πŸ˜†

Mahek coming back should be interesting. Sid ke aur naye pankh lagenge!πŸ˜† if he hasn't been flying high recently, he sure will be now! But I am willing to tolerate Sid as long as he bugs the HELL outta Sky!πŸ˜† Sky just wants a clear path to the trophy. koi bhi mushkil aa jaye, toh "i quit." what a loser! and Sid is definitely not giving him that peaceful, straight, and direct path to winning. Sid is bugging the hell outta sky and im loving it!!!πŸ˜† in this little fight between these two, sid may end up losing ultimately, BUT sky will be annoyed and that is all i want!
anjup83 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: nishu786

i only know that she is coming for sure...that's it...no idea whether as guest or contestant.

hi NIshu.. are you damn sure Mahek is gonna be back.. do u have any link?? how did you come to know of this ???
meghan11 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for the spoiler Nishu!! Looking forward to watching tonite's episode..
Hardly surprising!
Looking forward to Mehak's re-entry ;)
malhotrap71 thumbnail
Hey Nishu...dear!!!!!!! plsss achee se btaaooo ..k Mahek aa rhi hai yaa nai...i was thinking she will cm on saturday...bt she did nt come,,,,,,,,plsss...yarr btaooo koi..i cnt w8 her any moree...wo ayeegi k nai...muje to ye lag rha hai nai aegi..bcs koi...news nai aii abb tak uske ane ki,...    :'(