Bade Acche Laggte Hai

Ram needs some classes

--RaYa-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
From the new promo I think Ram aka our Golu desperately needs classes on how to talk politely with your wife.
 Ever since their marriage, he has only screamed at her. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Neenzoo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: ritigl

From the new promo I think Ram aka our Golu desperately needs classes on how to talk politely with your wife.

Ever since their marriage, he has only screamed at her. 

THat is a little unfair..there have been sweet moments peppered with some shouting...while Ram does come across as mean (and I am heartbroken for Priya) I have to applaud Ram, the actor..his dialogues when he shouts at her are so sharp and he says it so well that we want to cringe...
-SakshisFan- thumbnail
He needs Yoga classes from his gorgeous wifey (free yoga classes @ room service already available :D ) ...make the best of it Golu brained...
Neenzoo thumbnail
Originally posted by: -SakshisFan-

He needs Yoga classes from his gorgeous wifey (free yoga classes @ room service already available :D ) ...make the best of it Golu brained...

But thats how they are portraying his character...mean and snappy..dont know why...he used to hate seeing her cry...but when she cried buckets last night he was not even moved..😭
chak thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Yes yes i fully agree with u all whenever he wants he can do anything poor Priya so sad she has to just listen to him pack and go back this is truly unfair on Ram's part...he really needs extra classes from Priya, But one more thing when Ram was ready to tell her something why didn't she listen to him it is her fault also na...she should have heard atleast a little while...
monamie111 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Guys..i think..there is something wrong in that apekhsha story which will upset Priya..may be that's why he don't want to tell her the full story..he don't want to hurt her!..🤔

one more thing is..can u remember niharika has told ram that if priya will meet apekhsha and know his past she will leave him without a second thought!..😒..

also when ram gave the ring to priya during HM..he told priya that may be u'll leave me if u'll get to know the truth!..so i think ram is afraid that priya will leave him..🤔..he don't want to lose her..may be that's why he is not telling anything to her instead he is misbehaving so that priya will not ask that again..🤔

but i m really very sad with this track!..i want it to be finished as soon as possible..plz ram don't hurt her so much..😭😭
neha445 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
no that 's nt true ram is a sweet guy actually he is being defensive
avivakirk thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Guys let's not forget Priya's screaming slanging match in the beginning episodes...As Monnamie said he must be dead scared of the scenario of Priya walking out on him...He's ashamed of his painful past and doesn't want anything  to do  with those painful memories , therefore lashes out at  Priya...Husbands take out their office tensions on their poor wives who have no clue abt their husband's erratic behaviour...
maris08 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
The best way to  get this misunderstanding  sorted out is some plain talking..Ok Ram is adamant and refuses to discuss anything..But if he does some serious introspection he will realise how ironic the whole thing is.. When he first wanted to confide Priya had just brushed it off. Now when she wants some explanation he is close mouthed..

Both of them needs some time and space to let things cool and do some introspection.. Soultions to problems will happen by itself..

But then this is a show and everything hinges on CVs and Ek..So understanbdably there will be lot of dragging and melodrama and misunderstanding and finally when we have all lost our patience they will come up with a dhamaka and end this whole affair amicably well..
--RaYa-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Neenzoo

THat is a little unfair..there have been sweet moments peppered with some shouting...while Ram does come across as mean (and I am heartbroken for Priya) I have to applaud Ram, the actor..his dialogues when he shouts at her are so sharp and he says it so well that we want to cringe...

Undoubtedly, I can't imagine anyone else playing Ram Kapoor.