Balika Vadhu

taisa's departure

tinoo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
I just saw an old segment of one of these (ibn 7, sbs or sbb or something) from the past week dont remember.

In it, they show that for some reason, nandu is becoming increasingly close to anandi and anandi is finding her motherhood in nurturing nandu ... they show a lot of fights between nandu and gehna --

where he tells gehna -- i want to sleep with bhabhisa - she tells different stories every night -- you only know one story you are boring.

he refuses to do his homework, and then after anandi cajoles him -- he starts doing his homework.  gehna is very upset with him and holding his arm tightly looking at him to say "dont disrespect me"  and anandi coming and telling her to not yell at nandu.

Is this pre-paving gehna's departure in terms of no longer having another actress replace her -- but maybe she dies -- and anandi will be sliding in as nandu's care taker?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pjyo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
It was shown on sbb,even the title was anandi bani maa😆, i too had the same thoughts you wrote ..with neha departure anandi could take over nandus parenting full time...but replacing neha wont be easy,she is too good as fiery gehna..
maybe the CVs can convince neha to return,give her 2 month break after marriage...😉gehna visiting her sick mom track or like they did in  dadisa missing in action 
Missesha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
I dont want to see Gehna going away... It would be hard to replace Gehna... But  I do hope Gehna returns after a few months.
*Dakoo_Minzy* thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
hmm...she might return i hope.
NiVu-mjht1 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
l thought so too yaar...she may or may not return ... n i think gehna's character has been used to the full extent...she just seems like she is just another character...that's it... nowadays importance is not being given to her... i know the story needs to focus on anandi n i like the track gng on but maybe gehna i.e neha has to leave yaar... no development in d character has been shown... inside of remaining stagnant in dis show maybe she can leave n get further projects which will be useful for her career
tanvismile thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
So taisa wil be jealous of anandi .
hooked thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Hi Vijs, since you are new and you asked - Gehna and Vasant track is long over. They are just boring old parents like most others...the only track involving these two can be bullying Nandu to do his homework and eventually his shaadi after another 15-20 years.

And anyways, since Neha is going to leave soon for her real life romance, who knows which person will take up Gehna's role..
smittu thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
yes good post...even I think somehting like that is planned with Neha not planning to continue, Gehna could die...we will miss both Neha and Gehna on BV but Neha has her reasons cut-out...
hooked thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Vjis, anust..., 
I don't understand your problem - you ask, why CV's don't show their track. Arre bhai - they r ON the SCREEn - parents of a 10 yr old kid. Now, have you ever seen parents of that old a kid, do romancing on screen ?

That's why i said - all the CV's can show is fillers till Nandu grows up and is about to be married, which would make Gehna's screen age about 28 currently and later about 40+. 

Then, how does it matter what Neha's real age is ? Maybe that's exactly why she is quitting this serial so she can do more young roles that suit her present age. 

Adore Neha - but be logical too. She's a young girl, why wud she want tot stay stuck as a middle aged mother/housewife in a serial when she can probabaly play a young single girl elsewhere ?

Also - pls change your tone - I am polite - U stay polite too. And no nasty PM's. Next time, I'll not hesitate to report you to the moderators..