Balika Vadhu
Balika Vadhu

taisa's departure (Page 2)

hooked IF-Dazzler
hooked
hooked

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 2:32pm | IP Logged
Vjis, anust..., 
I don't understand your problem - you ask, why CV's don't show their track. Arre bhai - they r ON the SCREEn - parents of a 10 yr old kid. Now, have you ever seen parents of that old a kid, do romancing on screen ?

That's why i said - all the CV's can show is fillers till Nandu grows up and is about to be married, which would make Gehna's screen age about 28 currently and later about 40+. 

Then, how does it matter what Neha's real age is ? Maybe that's exactly why she is quitting this serial so she can do more young roles that suit her present age. 

Adore Neha - but be logical too. She's a young girl, why wud she want tot stay stuck as a middle aged mother/housewife in a serial when she can probabaly play a young single girl elsewhere ?

Also - pls change your tone - I am polite - U stay polite too. And no nasty PM's. Next time, I'll not hesitate to report you to the moderators..

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Balika Vadhu Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index