Is shonali goes..who will get nominated next week?

Posted: 12 years ago
If shonali goes, who do u think will get nominated next week?

I think it will be siddharth and Amar. But what if Shonali is given the power to save someone and Sid is saved for next week.

Then it will get interesting.
Since it confirmed Shonali is going, Hope BB gives her power to save someone rather than nominating two people.
I think BB will try to save SID this time so that the game can be both sided.
In that case they have to take it to the final three or else there wont be any fights or enemity or against all odds stuffs..

hmm...i guess sid n sky wud be nomintd wid juhi also
i want juhi and sunny in nominations by hook  or crook..let there be one double elimination for double waat season ๐Ÿ˜†
Hope Shonali gets chance to save & she saves Sid, then deffo Sunny, Amar & Juhi/Sky will b nominated & Sunny should leave next week... sic & tired of seeing her acting like an innocent damsel๐Ÿ˜ก
I hope BB gives her an opportunity to save someone and she saves Sid! If she saves Juhi then she will be in my permanent hate list! ๐Ÿ˜ก 

But what if she is given a chance to nominate any two people for next week (as in direct nomination) I guess she will nominate Sky and Amar! I would love it if she nominates Sunny somehow! Im sick of Sunny! Want her to leave! She is totally undeserving for top 5! 
just hope that Shonali gets a power to save and she saves Sid๐Ÿ˜ƒ...then don't really care who gets nominated and eliminated ๐Ÿคข
Originally posted by wicked gal

i want juhi and sunny in nominations by hook  or crook..let there be one double elimination for double waat season ๐Ÿ˜†
me too๐Ÿ˜†