Mona Singh's no-no to Karan V Grover!- TOI Article

rubysk thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Mona Singh's no-no to Karan V Grover!

She refused to shoot with Karan V Grover at an award ceremony, finds Neha Maheshwri

With talent comes great nakhras and one often can't do much about these 'starry mannerisms' but grin and bear it. 

In this case, actress Mona Singh who has been hopping across GECs hosting various shows in her swift and unique style, is said to be quite a tantrum queen in real life. And the channel which recently shot their awards ceremony with Singh as the host along with actor Karan V Grover, male lead of Yahaan Main Ghar Ghar Kheli and Dance India Dance host Jay Bhanushali will vouch for the same. 

The crew handling the event was in a tight spot when our 'humble' Jassi refused to shoot with co-host Grover and it was only after much cajoling did she relent to do so for a small segment. A khabroo tells us, "When Mona realised that she will have to host a few segments with Karan, she vehemently refused. She told us, 'I can't think of standing next to someone whom I can't stand'. Karan, however, had no qualms of hosting the show with her. Finally, the team somehow managed to convince Singh to host just a small introductory segment with Grover." While Mona didn't revert to our text message, Karan said that he had no issues with Singh. He said, "I am a chilled out person. I play a serious character, but in real life I am a big prankster. I had absolutely no problem with Mona and do not even wish to take any panga with her." 

Guys link is here...

Plz guys comment of this article.. on site also, I already commented...Our Karan Is d best in this world
Edited by rubysk - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rubysk thumbnail
I think Mona singh is jealous of Karan's Career, becoz she has no career in this industry.. Karan Oberoi mona singh's ex boyfriend is close friend to Karan V. Grover.. I think she gets personal issues... Edited by rubysk - 12 years ago
VishaD. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 7
Mona Singh don't want to host with Karan? Something is certainly wrong with her 😡
-Nags- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: sahil70

who is mona singh🤔

star ya rock star  reality show host
sahil70 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: NaGeSwArI

star ya rock star  reality show host

aahh ok,
aarcha thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

🤪
atena thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
she really is a nobody 🤢 imagine she being a "hostess" for shows and she has that attitude really it would not get her anywhere in an industry that have some of the biggest names being very humble people...anyhow she is fricking out of her mind not to want to host with karan he is a darling and will remain a sweetheart for all of us😃
rubysk thumbnail

Originally posted by: atena

she really is a nobody 🤢 imagine she being a "hostess" for shows and she has that attitude really it would not get her anywhere in an industry that have some of the biggest names being very humble people...anyhow she is fricking out of her mind not to want to host with karan he is a darling and will remain a sweetheart for all of us😃

U r right... Karan is our sweetheart all of us
Nishta06 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Is she mad what she really think of herself she's actually nothing and has so much attitude she should be thankful that she will be hosting with karan hate her
Priyya0511 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Is she psychotic???? Who wouldn't kill for a chance to be near Karan??? 😍