India-Forums

Bigg Boss Season 5
Bigg Boss Season 5

Sunny Leone's Brother... (Page 2)

The-Voice IF-Sizzlerz
The-Voice
The-Voice

Posted: 17 December 2011 at 1:32am | IP Logged
Do you think he must have seen her videos. I am really horrified at that thought. It's just me.

VAZ2011 Goldie
VAZ2011
VAZ2011

Posted: 17 December 2011 at 1:35am | IP Logged
Oh Mi God, Sunny is more man than he is..LOL.why the hell would any guy come for wedding dress shopping??? and why would any sister come in a revealing wedding dress??? If her birther okayed the dress, she wud have worn that dress in her wedding...what a treat to guests...Confused

Sunny amazes me to my last vein in my body!!!Shocked 
VAZ2011 Goldie
VAZ2011
VAZ2011

Posted: 17 December 2011 at 1:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by desi_IFer1

Do you think he must have seen her videos. I am really horrified at that thought. It's just me.

I am with you Confused Do you realize that Sunny never mentions her brother though she keeps talking about how she misses her husband in the house..this after saying "he is the only one I have and I am the only one he has" Shocked

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

alia-Cruiser-

taurus27 Senior Member
taurus27
taurus27

Posted: 17 December 2011 at 1:41am | IP Logged
Wonder if she takes him to the sets of her movies too Embarrassed
The-Voice IF-Sizzlerz
The-Voice
The-Voice

Posted: 17 December 2011 at 1:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by VAZ2011

I am with you Confused Do you realize that Sunny never mentions her brother though she keeps talking about how she misses her husband in the house..this after saying "he is the only one I have and I am the only one he has" Shocked

What kinda husbands allows his wife to sleep with other men, even if it is professionally?

I mean, what is the world coming to? Hello, are we all deaf and mute? Have we all lost our human morals?

And no, this is not being judgmental. Not everything can be labeled as being judgmental. Where the heck do we draw the line then???

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

alia-Cruiser-

VAZ2011 Goldie
VAZ2011
VAZ2011

Posted: 17 December 2011 at 1:54am | IP Logged

Originally posted by VAZ2011

What kinda husbands allows his wife to sleep with other men, even if it is professionally?

I mean, what is the world coming to? Hello, are we all deaf and mute? Have we all lost our human morals?

And no, this is not being judgmental. Not everything can be labeled as being judgmental. Where the heck do we draw the line then???

No Body knows, personally I feel if there isn't a tiny bit of jealousy/possessiveness between couple the relation is superficial...If you start sleeping around, what respect you have for one another?? Sunny will never be able to question her husband. Imagine the mental pressure to run such kind of marriage??

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Cruiser-

-Cruiser- IF-Sizzlerz
-Cruiser-
-Cruiser-

Posted: 17 December 2011 at 2:20am | IP Logged
I have no issues with what a person chooses to do in life...but personally, I did not know who Sunny Leone is till she landed in BB-5. Just a name search on Google and it gave me all gory details. I am a grown up guy, live in Europe and with a modern outlook.

The issue is, if I found stuff about her with one click, so would have thousands of young students and even simpletons with a very impressionable mind, especially in India Pakistan.

Undoubtedly...there are some serious issues on that score.
sosweet IF-Rockerz

Posted: 17 December 2011 at 2:24am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Cruiser-

Go to top