Sunny Leone's Brother... - Page 2

Posted: 12 years ago
Wonder if she takes him to the sets of her movies too ðŸ˜³
Originally posted by VAZ2011

I am with you ðŸ˜• Do you realize that Sunny never mentions her brother though she keeps talking about how she misses her husband in the house..this after saying "he is the only one I have and I am the only one he has" ðŸ˜²

What kinda husbands allows his wife to sleep with other men, even if it is professionally?

I mean, what is the world coming to? Hello, are we all deaf and mute? Have we all lost our human morals?

And no, this is not being judgmental. Not everything can be labeled as being judgmental. Where the heck do we draw the line then???
Originally posted by desi_IFer1

What kinda husbands allows his wife to sleep with other men, even if it is professionally?

I mean, what is the world coming to? Hello, are we all deaf and mute? Have we all lost our human morals?

And no, this is not being judgmental. Not everything can be labeled as being judgmental. Where the heck do we draw the line then???

No Body knows, personally I feel if there isn't a tiny bit of jealousy/possessiveness between couple the relation is superficial...If you start sleeping around, what respect you have for one another?? Sunny will never be able to question her husband. Imagine the mental pressure to run such kind of marriage??

I have no issues with what a person chooses to do in life...but personally, I did not know who Sunny Leone is till she landed in BB-5. Just a name search on Google and it gave me all gory details. I am a grown up guy, live in Europe and with a modern outlook.

The issue is, if I found stuff about her with one click, so would have thousands of young students and even simpletons with a very impressionable mind, especially in India Pakistan.

Undoubtedly...there are some serious issues on that score.
i think sunny brother was genuine when he said he cannot look at his own sister half nude.
Originally posted by cruiser51

Why?😛

i m talkng about his bady language ðŸ˜›