Bigg Boss Season 5

Sunny Leone's Brother...

-Cruiser- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
http://tlc.discovery.com/videos/brides-of-beverly-hills-po*n-star-brings-her-brother.html

* Spell PO*N correctly in the link...😊

Brides of Beverly Hills: po*n Star Brings Her Brother

Adult film star Sunny Leone brings her brother along to Renee's. But he'll have a hard time looking if the dress is too revealing.

Edited by cruiser51 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Cruiser- thumbnail
Originally posted by: desi_IFer1

The link is dead.

you need to spell p*rn correctly... 😊
DaddyMarvel thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 8
What a good looking man. May God bless! But I just can't understand how they work this relationship.

Sunny says, "My brother has never judged me. I am all who he has... blah blah blah.."

I am sorry dear, he does judge you. It's just that he doesn't have much to add, cuz he's beyond the phase of judging you. He has come to a conclusion that you decided to be a jism-farosh (couldn't find a suitably-sounding English word for that) on your own will, and there's nothing in a million years that could change your opinion on the career you have chosen.

Your brother is an average Indian (rather Canadian) brother who feels for family values and morals. But he's given up on you cuz he feels that if he goes beyond a reasonable criticism on your profession, you will bring even worse disgrace to your family. So he just decided to go with the flow, just like the other housemates who have sided with Sky, just cuz they fear a bigger calamity would strike if they stand against him.

Just my two cents worth.. !

P. S.: He looks like her sister.
Edited by desi_IFer1 - 12 years ago
BossB thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Haha...her brother matches her in hypocrisy.πŸ‘

I didn't find her dress revealing at all.. can't believe he felt it was revealing. He was pretending..and very badly at that.

Its amazing how two-faced these guys are...they perform the worst possible shit on cameras and then show up on mainstream TV shows pretending that they are regular people with conservative attitudes. 

If gangsters were not fugitives from law, I'm pretty sure they too would land up on reality shows and pretend that killing people is just their profession and that in their personal lives they are angels who wouldn't hurt a fly.πŸ˜†
natasha.princes thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
o0opss...he doesnot look like a man😳😳...poor creature..πŸ˜†
-Cruiser- thumbnail
Originally posted by: natasha.princes

o0opss...he doesnot look like a man😳😳...poor creature..πŸ˜†

Why?πŸ˜›
DaddyMarvel thumbnail
He looks like Sunny herself. LOL.

The way he speak and his facial twitches etc.
DaddyMarvel thumbnail
Do you think he must have seen her videos. I am really horrified at that thought. It's just me.

VAZ2011 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Oh Mi God, Sunny is more man than he is..πŸ˜†.why the hell would any guy come for wedding dress shopping??? and why would any sister come in a revealing wedding dress??? If her birther okayed the dress, she wud have worn that dress in her wedding...what a treat to guests...πŸ˜•

Sunny amazes me to my last vein in my body!!!😲 
VAZ2011 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: desi_IFer1

Do you think he must have seen her videos. I am really horrified at that thought. It's just me.

I am with you πŸ˜• Do you realize that Sunny never mentions her brother though she keeps talking about how she misses her husband in the house..this after saying "he is the only one I have and I am the only one he has" πŸ˜²