Spoiler abt eviction - 17th Dec (unconfirmd) - Page 2

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by blue-ice

if sho is out then the whole game becomes one sided...what is BB trying to do...kill the audience...he has already killed the show...

me no like one sided game...
Originally posted by Ismaail

Nisu already told that Amar was leading in votes ...
mehek was also leading when she was out...votes se kuchh nahi hota hai...its the BB management which decides evictions..
Amar leading upto 10 am today morning...
Originally posted by blue-ice

if sho is out then the whole game becomes one sided...what is BB trying to do...kill the audience...he has already killed the show...

I dont think that at this last stage there is any one sided game. Ultimately everybody now become alone and have to survive by audience. And actually Sonaly support doesnt matter for anyone as she never speak for her friend. But SID will have nobody to talk after Sonali's eviction but that doesnt mean that if Sonaly stay then she will stand for SID.
what a crap one sided game!! why would anyone what to watch Sky and his chamchi's for an hour? 

i guess they have to bring Mahek back now... ðŸ˜† but BB is stupid so who knows!
Originally posted by Nitu_ST_Deewani

what a crap one sided game!! why would anyone what to watch Sky and his chamchi's for an hour? 

i guess they have to bring Mahek back now... ðŸ˜† but BB is stupid so who knows!
i think right now BB's creative team would be busy designing new cheap tasks like the rain dance...to hold the attention of the audience...otherwise there is nothing to watch otherwise...so get ready to watch a cheaper version of comedy circus...have u noticed...how many tasks they have started to give after mehek's eviction😆😆...because other than sky...all the other contestants are so boring🥱🥱

Well...  I think... if Shonali leaves... the game wouldn't bacome one sided... but if She stays den game would be one sided... coz if she stays ...sid n shonali would be the target for next week's nomination...

N... if Amar stays... den Amar n sid...would get nominated 4 next week... tab game main maza aayega... coz now amar is wid sky n goup coz he is playing safe...
i expected amar to leave...
PM n andrews may leave this sunday...

then next week sunny wud go...

sid-sho  vs.  sky-juhi wud be interesting...

i hope shonali stays...
Dale was d 1st 2 tweet abt Mahek lask week...

so here it is

DaleBhagwagar Dale Bhagwagar
I have a feeling ke aaj Bigg Boss mein Shonali Nagrani ki double vaat lagne wali hai.
3 minutes ago
Originally posted by IwasaXXXstar

If Shonali is out, they have to bring Mahek back. I mean why would anyone watch the show just to see the groupies ganging up against Sid and Andrew being a fence sitter?

Need Mahek to put some life into this. 
ya they should bring mehek back...otherwise brace urself to watch more cheap tasks...designed by the tharki creative director and his tharki team