Who's speaking truth abt ktlk? - Page 2

Posted: 12 years ago
mera toh interest...is dwindling for this show...

I think Rohan will be here for 4 months...he's surely going to have a big track and important role...out of no where...I think Nidhi and Rohan will surely get engaged...AT LEAST...if not more...and Rohan will develop feelings for her...she's like the female version of him...why wouldn't he fall in love??? AshNi will have itefaqqan meetings...same garbage ...Suhasini-Mallu...TERMITES
Glad iam not on their FB page... they are showing nothing but nonsense ,,,,, actually in a matured love story , do one need to be Jealous ?? like said before loosing ur love is one thing and loosing ur love to third person is something else, a beautiful track of loosing ur love with out third party can be built nicely, cvs of this show are crazy than any show 
Originally posted by yanks28

mera toh interest...is dwindling for this show...

I think Rohan will be here for 4 months...he's surely going to have a big track and important role...out of no where...I think Nidhi and Rohan will surely get engaged...AT LEAST...if not more...and Rohan will develop feelings for her...she's like the female version of him...why wouldn't he fall in love??? AshNi will have itefaqqan meetings...same garbage ...Suhasini-Mallu...TERMITES

Exactly.. do u think.. a actor of wahis popularity (online atleast) n wit history of two hit shows agree to b nothing more than the comforting franddd?? lolz... rs is making everyone fool with this... nihaan trck is definitely coming ...or wat will he do in 4 months?? make noodles n repair punctures???😆

told this before... ktlk is .. dmg meets devdas ðŸ˜†
Lol Tanu, Prefers mystery rather than history repeating itself ... 
Originally posted by JustJ

Lol Tanu, Prefers mystery rather than history repeating itself ... 

but he was the mr. bechara there.. here its bechara devdas..😆
well there are numerous articles which vary at sites
so acc to me there is no need to pay attention to those
just watch the epi and try not to spoil any track for urself
the thing which have to happen will happen in the show
Originally posted by Armu4eva

but he was the mr. bechara there.. here its bechara devdas..😆

Donno wat he was there , dont want to know in details his devdas nature here ... 
guyz y r u'll gtn -ve thots.I agree wid roopal,plz dnt jump 2 conclusion.
all dis -ve post may harm our 4orum ranking…and kp a lil patience…plz
This is today's status update by official ktlk facebk page. The status hs clear msg for us wat to expect frm coming tracks.--- Kadmon ki duriyaan kahin bada de na dilon ke beech nazdeekiyaan.jazbaat hokar bhi usse na kar sake bayan.iss pyaar ko dil mein rehene do.baat fehel jaegi tho kya pata kuch toh log kahenge.
@ Armu4eva : "Am one of th harsh word users there n i m nt gonna stop...if i want shit trcks i m nt wasting my time on this show...there r many better ones to watch... "

I agree with you...If we are forced to see these craps, then we have much better options in differnet serials...( like Parichay in colors-same age gap love story ; IPKKND in star ), where with these craps we also get to see quality amount of lead pairs together, their romance...

To increase TRP, what they are doing, with that they are loosing the loyal audience, and I doubt whether they will get the mass's support...ye show to na ghar ka, na ghat ka hoke rahe jayega...

And if the serial itself can bear with so many negativity in this show, then we can also post negative comments...