Posted: 12 years ago
Hm cancelled at least ram tell his past why angarly he take the decision hm isi waqt katham hogaya
Originally posted by monamie111

thanks a lot for sharing it..

i m so sad with this track...want it to be finished as soon as possible..๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ
idk why ram is behaving like this with priya..๐Ÿ˜•..but u know..as i posted in another thread too i think he cares for priya may be that's why he don't want to make her upset by telling her the truth..๐Ÿ˜•..i m not sure i m just guessing!..

remember once niharika told him that if priya will get to know the truth she will leave him without a second thought...so i think ram is afraid that priya will leave him after knowing the truth!..he don't want to loose her..may be thats why he is not telling her anything instead he is misbehaving with her so that she don't ask that again..๐Ÿ˜• ๐Ÿค”..i m lil confused with this track..๐Ÿ˜”
we wish ur thought will true.
but i am now not affraid as it is same as vikram case. in that case also ram was shout at priya & tell her not to interfare ,now also he is doing same thing.
but as priya solve vikram case she will surly solve it.
both raya will come more closer.
omg..why ram is not telling priya the truth๐Ÿ˜ก...gosh this is so painful๐Ÿ˜ญ

thx guys for sharing the update and video๐Ÿ˜Š
A typical husband behaviour...Most of the men are bad at handling emotional scenes...We women think and feel emotionally whereas for  men  it's mostly rationally. There's no excuse for Ram to behave this way but he's dead scared to confront or expose his secrets as he's ashamed of his past
Hmm, so the CVs want some more drama into this  issue.. Well the whole thing looks like a storm in a tea cup and will soon subside and Raya will be back on the road to discover themselves..

Thanks for the vids and WU Shaaranya and Sai..
Edited by maris08 - 12 years ago
Originally posted by maris08

<font color="#6600cc">Hmm, so the CVs want some more drama into this issue.. Well the whole thing looks like a storm in a tea cup and will soon subside and Raya will be back on the road to discover themselves..</font>

<font color="#6600cc">Thanks for the vids and WU Shaaranya and Sai..</font>

Hopefully everything will be fine by the end of this week at the most
oho agar ram use dukhi nahi dekhna chahta hi tho vo kahega na lekin pata nahi vo kya sochke nahi keh rahe hi๐Ÿ˜•...ye apeksha ki drama kab khatam hoga eagerly waiting for dat!!! ektha mayya tu gr8 hi kuch bhi dikha deti ho itne din hogaye hi lekin vo bahein hi ye baat bhi nahi pata chala abhi tak!!!๐Ÿ˜†pata nahi ye sab kuch kab khatam hone wala hi...
so they are planning to stretch this ๐Ÿค”
well, Ekta maata and her CV's never fail to disappoint us! though waiting for the story to unfold!but  it's diffucult to see RaYa like this! :(
Thanks for sharing.
Thankss for sharingg! I dont why CVS r doing that ๐Ÿ˜ก
oohhh pls CV pls dont giv such dialogues to GOLU that makes our sweetheart Pippu( sorry anamika borrowing the name) cry

as if its goes on for few more episodes... i wont be able to control myself from hating my sweet GOLU