Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ash91 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
Why the hell is Ram being so mean!!!!😡😡😕😕
During Ashwin matter, he kept saying "meri biwi, meri biwi"...and now he asks "kya rishta hai??"😡😡
VIKRAMMM!!!! you are needed...
noddiye thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Every body ...relax...this reaction is needed from Ram so that when the statue thing comes up he will realize the value of Priya...

He is just getting defensive and they say the best form of defense is to attack..he just wants to distance Priya from this past of his...I know he is being mean and poor Priya is left crying but dont worry things will smooth out...

Cheers and enjoy the wait for Monday!!!
Edited by noddiye - 12 years ago
Neenzoo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: shaaranya

Helloo peepals!!!
Just saw the new promo for Monday!!
It starts with RAYA in their room in kapoor mansion!!!
Priya: mr kapoor agar aap chahte hai ki main yeh maan loon ki aapka uss ladki ke saath Kuch aisa rishta hai toh main nahi maanoongi
Ram all upset n pissed
Priya: kyun nahi Batana chahte aap ki kya rishta hai aapka us ladki ke saath??
Ram: u have no right to ask me ki mera kya rishta hai uske saath, tum hoti kaun ho kya rishta hai tumhara mere saath??
With this he walks away n priya is standing there crying 😭
Y is ram being so mean? 😭
It says 19th December n the montage has priya standing n crying!!

Sorry for any errors just saw it once

I am totally disheartened by Ram's behaviour...we dont want to see an MCP..I want to see how mature adults handle situations...thats the uniqueness of this serial..instead of childish outbursts from both of them and regression..
-SakshisFan- thumbnail
I am hating ram yaar...why is he so angry and most imp why does he shouts and screams...whats his problem. ANY wife in the world will react this way if hubby behaves so secretely. I mean a wife can never imagine that her husband would hide anything related to a blood relation ie sister or mother. So obviously the other women would come across as a ex flame or anything luke that. 
Shouting and screaming has never helped anyone...I agree he is angry but he can convey his feelings in a polite manner or a cordial manner also na... just cut out this shouting crap :(
sadffi thumbnail

Thnx for sharing...

😕

haribol79 thumbnail
Originally posted by: noddiye

Every body ...relax...this reaction is needed from Ram so that when the statue thing comes up he will realize the value of Priya...

He is just getting defensive and they say the best form of defense is to attack..he just wants to distance Priya from this past of his...I know he is being mean and poor Priya is left crying but dont worry things will smooth out...

Cheers and enjoy the wait for Monday!!!

Totally Agree with you Noddiye...

Ram is insecure of loosing Priya's trust as he afraid on her reaction...

He is taking it out with his anger and usual shouting...

Still I am too upset cos Priya is hurt and crying...
monamie111 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
thanks a lot for sharing it..

i m so sad with this track...want it to be finished as soon as possible..😭😭
idk why ram is behaving like this with priya..😕..but u know..as i posted in another thread too i think he cares for priya may be that's why he don't want to make her upset by telling her the truth..😕..i m not sure i m just guessing!..

remember once niharika told him that if priya will get to know the truth she will leave him without a second thought...so i think ram is afraid that priya will leave him after knowing the truth!..he don't want to loose her..may be thats why he is not telling her anything instead he is misbehaving with her so that she don't ask that again..😕 ðŸ¤”..i m lil confused with this track..😔
saniya9919 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks for sharing. Testing time!
XoxowpdXoxo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
why ram is behaving like this ðŸ˜• his rough and rude behaviour towards priya on this topic does not goes with his statement that priya is my wife and i want to win her through my trust towards her
jakther7 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I can't understand the problem of Ram, why he don't want to tell About Apeksha be4 priya, I can't tolerate priya's  crying face anymore.