Kuch Toh Log Kehenge

India-Forums

Kuch Toh Log Kehenge
Kuch Toh Log Kehenge

cvs sharpen your pen & open your brain (Page 4)

yanks28 IF-Addictz
yanks28
yanks28

Posted: 17 December 2011 at 12:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by soccer

Originally posted by yanks28

my suggestion for the next track...might as well have Ashu murder Mallika & Suhasini...LOLOLOLOL.

and rohan and anji and dadi bua...did we get all non required elements...

Yeah how brilliant...so creative...Dadi Bua told Suhasini that Nidhi is in Mumbai...I wonder what else she'll tell Sushasini in the future ...anything is possible...

Anji will be thrilled with this turn of events...she'll be proven right that Ashu "is trouble"...Rohan will make some more Maggi noodles...good promotion for them.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ozone1

Armu4eva Coolbie
Armu4eva
Armu4eva

** Super Coolbie **

Posted: 17 December 2011 at 12:48am | IP Logged
Perfect words..."side keractars eating away like termites"...n in de process embittering de sweetness of AshNi... :'(

Edited by Armu4eva - 17 December 2011 at 1:26am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ozone1rtmsyanks28

croziaxx Goldie
croziaxx
croziaxx

Posted: 17 December 2011 at 12:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by soccer

in one of the post by lidvin about midday article showed ktlk at 6% that was pretty good for a show...and there was top ten trp show article...and mostly ruled by star tv shows...that smells fishy...other channels mize  well shut down their shows...authenticity on trp is always questionable???/
ekta kapoor was the pioneer to destroy the creativity and bring unending super bahu drama..and mad rush followed...we the intellect audience r killing our satisfaction to watch best of the worst just in the name of entertainment...
Mr. Kamlesh  Pandey i don't know how much liberty u have in writing...refrain from getting pulled into the whirlpool of trp ..may be u and MR. Ranjan  Sahi can be the pioneer in changing the path..make something from heart..something for the selected audience( trust us they r in big number) irrespective of trp influence...

please cvs sharpen the pen and open up your brain...go for creative satisfaction..rather than commercial accomplishment...

...   very well said  Clap Clap

ozone1

bhalobasa Senior Member
bhalobasa
bhalobasa

Posted: 17 December 2011 at 1:01am | IP Logged
@yanks28 : "This entire track is crap...it's bull. AshNi are never in the same frame...gone are the days...even the camera doesn't show them in the same frame...even if they're together...this show has LOST IT. "

So true...Even if they are together ( just like in the coffee shop ), then also we get to see their closeups only...And close ups means they shoot it searately...( As far as my knowledge )Confused
So I was wondering yesterday, does the leads MB and KK have any problem between them , that they are not agreeing to shoot together much ... ( Which I believe not )Confused

Then this is also another fault of KTLK direction/camera team...
Why the hell they dont understand  Angry AngryAngrythat we want Ashu and Nidhi together in the same frame...no matter what they are doing, walking, talking, eating,ashu scholding nidhi or anything they want...
rainbows07 Groupbie
rainbows07
rainbows07

Posted: 17 December 2011 at 1:18am | IP Logged
Agree every word of u soccer...100% true... 
Am very upset with the current track coz the beauty n magic of the show has lost from past 2-3 weeks.. wondering how will they regain it... had big big expectation from this show...
am really sad...Ouch

ozone1

Go to top