Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ozone1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: allura

@soccer -very good post.The cv's shuld think staight

@rtms-I too have the sme quet,when Ashu sees rohan and nidz together jo bhi koshis he was doin ,,,,,,seeing then together he will be confident dt nidz dsnt luv hi and will bck off...and then wht?????

thanks allura...
ashu will surely back off ..because his ultimate sacrifice for  nidhi's future will never let his heart speak...

Sam_dean4Eva thumbnail
Exactly.

The cv's can surely come up with a better storyline than this... da audience have had enough of rona-dhona already...spare us from more

hope they realise this before its too late...they are already so screwed
bhalobasa thumbnail
Can not handle these much twist and drama...Isshe achha next week me Nidhi and Rohan ka shaadi kara do and end the show...
We will be happy to watch other shows where the leads love story is the main plot like IPKKND.

And if you want to continue with this show, then please change the lead characters...Dont waste MB and KK immense talent for these...
allura thumbnail
@siccer-u r r8 but I hope Rohan realises dat Ashu loesNidz and help him to spk out his real feelig to nidhi...Armaan is also dere...I dnt want to c this misunderstandin leading to another
Armu4eva thumbnail
Beautiful post soccer...totally agree..Cvs hv lost direction n focus completely...they r lost in de whole trp turmoil ...on one side wanting to strech th Love Trck n Trying to get Trps...but seems its a self defeating mission coz all i see is a great cause gone wrong..
From th first week..th coat scene..Ashni chemistry was seen...th cvs went fr overkill by mkng nidhi flutter around ashu like a fly...n trps din go up...
Suddenly they thot a younger actor culd pep up th show n gt one...bt again it was a mess coz frm whch angle n y rohan wuld b a cupid defies all logic
WE DONT EXPECT ASHU TO CONFESS SO EASY-----WE DONT EXPECT NIDHI TO GO RUNNING TO HIM---BUT---
Is it crime to expect to see my lead pair together in a frame????? R th makers nt turning off viewers wid repeated negativity??? Mallu...sultry sue...anjies narrow minded n unidirectional advice????

Th theme ..th show ...th MINIMAL trps r coz of Ashni...if that wish isnt fulfilled...trps n cvs can happily call it a day...
ozone1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: bhalobasa

Can not handle these much twist and drama...Isshe achha next week me Nidhi and Rohan ka shaadi kara do and end the show...

We will be happy to watch other shows where the leads love story is the main plot like IPKKND.

And if you want to continue with this show, then please change the lead characters...Dont waste MB and KK immense talent for these...

MB is the best  talent on tv...sadly the script will do set him back...
allura thumbnail

WE DONT EXPECT ASHU TO CONFESS SO EASY-----WE DONT EXPECT NIDHI TO GO RUNNING TO HIM---BUT---
Is it crime to expect to see my lead pair together in a frame????? R th makers nt turning off viewers wid repeated negativity??? Mallu...sultry sue...anjies narrow minded n unidirectional advice????

Th theme ..th show ...th MINIMAL trps r coz of Ashni...if that wish
isnt fulfilled...trps n cvs can happily call it a day...
@bold-I agree wod u Tanu di,we have the RIGHT to c our lead pair in ONE FRAME.I am seriously disappointed wid anjie...tho shez da BFF f Nidz but shez mkin her more sad and mkin her confused...I haven't seen Nidz gvn anyother expresion otherthan crying,glaring at Ashuand remaining serious

yanks28 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
I don't think I'm going to watch it next week. Why should I? AshNi's story takes 1 step forward and 10 steps backwards...I can deal with AshNi having troubles but this 3rd wheel...this triangle which I'm starting to believe will surely happen...is unacceptable...I don't even know why they're planning on showing this...WHY!?!?!?

Ashu's character sketch so far shows he's not the type of person who will fight for Nidhi...who will woo Nidhi...this is the most crushing setback for him...this is a big heartbreak...when she leaves him in another dude's arms...how will he recover from it??? I think he won't go back into his old shell...he'll go into a brand new one...his dialogues yesterday..."I miss Nidhi...I miss her"...were proof...he's suffering as it is...and I DONT want Ashu-Rohan to meet...that's SO corny and unrealistic...WHO'S ROHAN!?!??! He's nobody!

This entire track is crap...it's bull. AshNi are never in the same frame...gone are the days...even the camera doesn't show them in the same frame...even if they're together...this show has LOST IT.
ozone1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Armu4eva

Beautiful post soccer...totally agree..Cvs hv lost direction n focus completely...they r lost in de whole trp turmoil ...on one side wanting to strech th Love Trck n Trying to get Trps...but seems its a self defeating mission coz all i see is a great cause gone wrong..
From th first week..th coat scene..Ashni chemistry was seen...th cvs went fr overkill by mkng nidhi flutter around ashu like a fly...n trps din go up...
Suddenly they thot a younger actor culd pep up th show n gt one...bt again it was a mess coz frm whch angle n y rohan wuld b a cupid defies all logic

Th theme ..th show ...th MINIMAL trps r coz of Ashni...if that wish isnt fulfilled...trps n cvs can happily call it a day...

agree tanu...
it's a love story ...how is love gonna bloom if they don't face each other spend time together...

Armu4eva thumbnail
Yanku...thts wat my worry is...ashu isnt gonna even think of wooing her nymore...given how he sees her wid a more compatible guy.. ! Seeing nidhi shirking off his company like this y wuld he even attempt to woo her??? :s
Cvs will either kill ashus characteristic n mk him go silly or rohan mahatma ji will do sumthing..