Kuch Toh Log Kehenge

India-Forums

Kuch Toh Log Kehenge
Kuch Toh Log Kehenge

cvs sharpen your pen & open your brain (Page 2)

ozone1 Senior Member
ozone1
ozone1

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 11:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rtms

Wt is going to be the impact of it on Ashu?may be he is going to close all theopen doors,that too strongly!
it is the testing time of Nidhi's love,i guess.
v saw 4 the 1st time in ysty's episode hw Ashu poured out his feelings 4 Nidhi.nw may be it is the turn of Nidhi?she must ponder on evy incidents n words said my Ashu.
both of them love each other,so there should be a heart to heart  connection.
evy thing is going to start again frm the first nw i guess.

then it's time for me to close on the show...can't make him go back to qila

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

bhalobasa

allura Senior Member
allura
allura

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 11:43pm | IP Logged
@soccer -very good post.The cv's shuld think staight
@rtms-I too have the sme quet,when Ashu sees rohan and nidz together jo bhi koshis he was doin ,,,,,,seeing then together he will be confident dt nidz dsnt luv hi and will bck off...and then wht?????

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ozone1yanks28

ozone1 Senior Member
ozone1
ozone1

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 11:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by allura

@soccer -very good post.The cv's shuld think staight
@rtms-I too have the sme quet,when Ashu sees rohan and nidz together jo bhi koshis he was doin ,,,,,,seeing then together he will be confident dt nidz dsnt luv hi and will bck off...and then wht?????

thanks allura...
ashu will surely back off ..because his ultimate sacrifice for  nidhi's future will never let his heart speak...

rtmsyanks28

Sam_dean4Eva IF-Rockerz
Sam_dean4Eva
Sam_dean4Eva

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 11:54pm | IP Logged
Exactly.

The cv's can surely come up with a better storyline than this... da audience have had enough of rona-dhona already...spare us from more

hope they realise this before its too late...they are already so screwed

ozone1

bhalobasa Senior Member
bhalobasa
bhalobasa

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 11:57pm | IP Logged
Can not handle these much twist and drama...Isshe achha next week me Nidhi and Rohan ka shaadi kara do and end the show...
We will be happy to watch other shows where the leads love story is the main plot like IPKKND.

And if you want to continue with this show, then please change the lead characters...Dont waste MB and KK immense talent for these...

ozone1yanks28

allura Senior Member
allura
allura

Posted: 17 December 2011 at 12:03am | IP Logged
@siccer-u r r8 but I hope Rohan realises dat Ashu loesNidz and help him to spk out his real feelig to nidhi...Armaan is also dere...I dnt want to c this misunderstandin leading to another

ozone1

Armu4eva Coolbie
Armu4eva
Armu4eva

** Super Coolbie **

Posted: 17 December 2011 at 12:03am | IP Logged
Beautiful post soccer...totally agree..Cvs hv lost direction n focus completely...they r lost in de whole trp turmoil ...on one side wanting to strech th Love Trck n Trying to get Trps...but seems its a self defeating mission coz all i see is a great cause gone wrong..
From th first week..th coat scene..Ashni chemistry was seen...th cvs went fr overkill by mkng nidhi flutter around ashu like a fly...n trps din go up...
Suddenly they thot a younger actor culd pep up th show n gt one...bt again it was a mess coz frm whch angle n y rohan wuld b a cupid defies all logic
WE DONT EXPECT ASHU TO CONFESS SO EASY-----WE DONT EXPECT NIDHI TO GO RUNNING TO HIM---BUT---
Is it crime to expect to see my lead pair together in a frame????? R th makers nt turning off viewers wid repeated negativity??? Mallu...sultry sue...anjies narrow minded n unidirectional advice????

Th theme ..th show ...th MINIMAL trps r coz of Ashni...if that wish isnt fulfilled...trps n cvs can happily call it a day...

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

alluraozone1bhalobasaLizzieBennettrtmsyanks28

ozone1 Senior Member
ozone1
ozone1

Posted: 17 December 2011 at 12:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by bhalobasa

Can not handle these much twist and drama...Isshe achha next week me Nidhi and Rohan ka shaadi kara do and end the show...
We will be happy to watch other shows where the leads love story is the main plot like IPKKND.

And if you want to continue with this show, then please change the lead characters...Dont waste MB and KK immense talent for these...

MB is the best  talent on tv...sadly the script will do set him back...

yanks28

Go to top