cvs sharpen your pen & open your brain - Page 3

Posted: 12 years ago
yanks 28..m with u...
i loved age difference plot...more ever i fell for ashni ...and MB/KK  brought this unseen fiery chemistry  but if they thinking of  putting third person...they will totally ruin the flavor of show...

Originally posted by Armu4eva

Yanku...thts wat my worry is...ashu isnt gonna even think of wooing her nymore...given how he sees her wid a more compatible guy.. ! Seeing nidhi shirking off his company like this y wuld he even attempt to woo her??? :s
Cvs will either kill ashus characteristic n mk him go silly or rohan mahatma ji will do sumthing..

apne hi haathon se is show ko barbad kar rhe hain...CT...literally...chopping away at this beautiful love story bit by bit...basically ...AshNi will never be together pre-marriage...

Also- what's with the camera work lately? I was appalled last night in the final scene where Ashu's sitting at the same table as Nidhi...but all we're seeing are closeups...their faces...I wanna see them sitting near each other..

It's all bakwass!! I don't wanna see Ashu's go silly and I don't want Rohan to bring AshNI together...Armaan was acceptable and I was loving him...Armaan-Ashu scenes are of such a high echelon...

moreover...How on Earth will AshNi meet now?? She'll hate him and avoid him now...he'll retrieve back into his shell...and she doesn't work at Kotnis anymore...

my suggestion for the next track...might as well have Ashu murder Mallika & Suhasini...LOLOLOLOL.
Originally posted by yanks28

my suggestion for the next track...might as well have Ashu murder Mallika & Suhasini...LOLOLOLOL.

and rohan and anji and dadi bua...did we get all non required elements...
    Sorry for this mistake ... πŸ˜²

Edited by croziaxx - 12 years ago
Originally posted by soccer

and rohan and anji and dadi bua...did we get all non required elements...

Yeah how brilliant...so creative...Dadi Bua told Suhasini that Nidhi is in Mumbai...I wonder what else she'll tell Sushasini in the future ...anything is possible...

Anji will be thrilled with this turn of events...she'll be proven right that Ashu "is trouble"...Rohan will make some more Maggi noodles...good promotion for them.
Perfect words..."side keractars eating away like termites"...n in de process embittering de sweetness of AshNi... :'( Edited by Armu4eva - 12 years ago
Originally posted by soccer

in one of the post by lidvin about midday article showed ktlk at 6% that was pretty good for a show...and there was top ten trp show article...and mostly ruled by star tv shows...that smells fishy...other channels mize  well shut down their shows...authenticity on trp is always questionable???/
ekta kapoor was the pioneer to destroy the creativity and bring unending super bahu drama..and mad rush followed...we the intellect audience r killing our satisfaction to watch best of the worst just in the name of entertainment...
Mr. Kamlesh  Pandey i don't know how much liberty u have in writing...refrain from getting pulled into the whirlpool of trp ..may be u and MR. Ranjan  Sahi can be the pioneer in changing the path..make something from heart..something for the selected audience( trust us they r in big number) irrespective of trp influence...

please cvs sharpen the pen and open up your brain...go for creative satisfaction..rather than commercial accomplishment...

...   very well said  πŸ‘ πŸ‘
@yanks28 : "This entire track is crap...it's bull. AshNi are never in the same frame...gone are the days...even the camera doesn't show them in the same frame...even if they're together...this show has LOST IT. "

So true...Even if they are together ( just like in the coffee shop ), then also we get to see their closeups only...And close ups means they shoot it searately...( As far as my knowledge )πŸ˜•
So I was wondering yesterday, does the leads MB and KK have any problem between them , that they are not agreeing to shoot together much ... ( Which I believe not )πŸ˜•

Then this is also another fault of KTLK direction/camera team...
Why the hell they dont understand  😑 πŸ˜‘😑that we want Ashu and Nidhi together in the same frame...no matter what they are doing, walking, talking, eating,ashu scholding nidhi or anything they want...
Agree every word of u soccer...100% true... 
Am very upset with the current track coz the beauty n magic of the show has lost from past 2-3 weeks.. wondering how will they regain it... had big big expectation from this show...
am really sad...