cvs sharpen your pen & open your brain

ozone1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
m writing this after reading synopsis on set india...
once again trp wins and innovation, creativity will only be used as a reference.. or a mere word to put in the opening credits...
for a change a show came to set apart from...nightmares being offered to us for almost a decade..urban audience saw a ray of light in darkness of kitchen plot...i liked show for the immense talent, the plot,most relations r not cognate here but very cherished ones, finally male character getting the due...we have been seeing male as petty, mostly enjoying infidelity...but here we see baba, ranga,armaan,ashu  as loving,affectionate,caring and understanding male..but i guess show is loosing the focus just to make its way to monster called TRP

twist in tale if not used right can kill the charm...that's what happening here...to raise the trp they bring a young dude to lure more young viewers...but was it required in show was never questioned...i can't even figure his place in the script...and other introduction armaan his arrival was a welcome change both actor/ character was well sketched.. .. .nilesh/Mb scenes comes out the best because of acting skills...armaan reads ashu very well..himself been in that state of affairs before..he uses control power to show ashu to  follow his heart...and wants to push him to happiness...as ashu is much of a loner, secluded person hurt from the past...
why can't they make nidhi a more of a independent thinking character..she rushes to anji for everything...and anji know it all gives her the crappiest advise...i agree she is a friend doesn't want her get hurt and does not believe  in love but guides nidhi to love...like blind leading blind...absolutely   does not believe  in age difference relation ..easily calls ashu a trouble...and nidhii do agree has every right to be upset...doesn't even give  ashu chance to speak..keeps running away because anji's mega wise advise...why she rely on anji or rohans reverse psychology to make her judgement..
please cvs i agree u can't make every viewer happy...but u can surely try to put a smile for majority...work up guys...

in one of the post by lidvin about midday article showed ktlk at 6% that was pretty good for a show...and there was top ten trp show article...and mostly ruled by star tv shows...that smells fishy...other channels mize  well shut down their shows...authenticity on trp is always questionable???/
ekta kapoor was the pioneer to destroy the creativity and bring unending super bahu drama..and mad rush followed...we the intellect audience r killing our satisfaction to watch best of the worst just in the name of entertainment...
Mr. Kamlesh  Pandey i don't know how much liberty u have in writing...refrain from getting pulled into the whirlpool of trp ..may be u and MR. Ranjan  Sahi can be the pioneer in changing the path..make something from heart..something for the selected audience( trust us they r in big number) irrespective of trp influence...

please cvs sharpen the pen and open up your brain...go for creative satisfaction..rather than commercial accomplishment...

Edited by soccer - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

daffodil81 thumbnail
very well written post soccer
I never expected this kind of twist from cv. I was so positive that rohan will be a cameo and unite ashni but now looks like nidhi will start giving his more importance over ashutosh then what a crap track this will be
we don't need triangle and quadrangle here but a couple story of ashni
cvs can't realise that its ashni magic which can soar try provided they have maximum screen space which sadly is not the case
ozone1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ashblore

very well written post soccer
I never expected this kind of twist from cv. I was so positive that rohan will be a cameo and unite ashni but now looks like nidhi will start giving his more importance over ashutosh then what a crap track this will be
we don't need triangle and quadrangle here but a couple story of ashni
cvs can't realise that its ashni magic which can soar try provided they have maximum screen space which sadly is not the case

i too was thinking rohan will build the bridge...and nidhi tries running away from ashu..forget the ashni scenes...just get mr. reverse psychology married to nidhi and end the show...

rtms thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
well said soccer.even i can't place the character of Rohan in the story.wt the hell brings him to mumbai?utter  nonsense.
ozone1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: rtms

well said soccer.even i can't place the character of Rohan in the story.wt the hell brings him to mumbai?utter  nonsense.

agree...doesn't make any sense for him being in mumbai...
daffodil81 thumbnail
I can understand to some extent mallika coming to Mumbai but why should rohan too come and its not that even dadi bua asked him to go. and also if he came for some official work also there was no need for him to come running to convention centre
ozone1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ashblore

I can understand to some extent mallika coming to Mumbai but why should rohan too come and its not that even dadi bua asked him to go. and also if he came for some official work also there was no need for him to come running to convention centre

if they want jealousy track they could have started after nidhi gets to kotnis...but from what's coming out she'll not make there for a long time...looks like they screwed up badly...
rtms thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Wt is going to be the impact of it on Ashu?may be he is going to close all theopen doors,that too strongly!
it is the testing time of Nidhi's love,i guess.
v saw 4 the 1st time in ysty's episode hw Ashu poured out his feelings 4 Nidhi.nw may be it is the turn of Nidhi?she must ponder on evy incidents n words said my Ashu.
both of them love each other,so there should be a heart to heart  connection.
evy thing is going to start again frm the first nw i guess.

Edited by rtms - 12 years ago
ozone1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: rtms

Wt is going to be the impact of it on Ashu?may be he is going to close all theopen doors,that too strongly!

it is the testing time of Nidhi's love,i guess.
v saw 4 the 1st time in ysty's episode hw Ashu poured out his feelings 4 Nidhi.nw may be it is the turn of Nidhi?she must ponder on evy incidents n words said my Ashu.
both of them love each other,so there should be a heart to heart  connection.
evy thing is going to start again frm the first nw i guess.

then it's time for me to close on the show...can't make him go back to qila
allura thumbnail
@soccer -very good post.The cv's shuld think staight
@rtms-I too have the sme quet,when Ashu sees rohan and nidz together jo bhi koshis he was doin ,,,,,,seeing then together he will be confident dt nidz dsnt luv hi and will bck off...and then wht?????