How is she not remembering?

moksha89 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Watching today's episode, this one thought has been in my mind after the second half of thursday's episode...

how is Manyata not remembering her Baba, Murari Lal?

After spending an endless amount of time crying in her old room at the chawl, Aakash comes and he dries her tears, and she tells him that of all he people, he was trying to help her and she did not pay heed.  Instead, she became mad at his insinuations about Murari, but this lasted only a second, the rest of her anguish was spent regarding how different palace life was from her chawl lifestyle.  From that moment onwards, she did not think or speak of her father at all!  I thought, while in a state of shock, her flashbacks would include the jail scene, but nope .. her mind only revolved on some man, that she's known for a week max, as compared to her Baba whom she's know for her own conscious life.  We all made the argument that her rude behavior during her first stay at Devgarh was acceptable because her life has been sheltered by Murari and she has only known him in her life.  Her only and strongest relationship has been him.  Although, now, gone with the wind is Murari and all her shock is connected with is the rejection of her love .. since Aakash, essentially, denied her the option of staying with him.  He thought of what would logically be best for her in terms of sensibilities, but not what truly would be best for her in terms of her mental state and emotions. 

Not getting in to the differences between both male characters in this show, I want to know why you think Manyata gave up her lifelong relationship for some guy that does not have the strength to believe she could be happy with him.  His thought process lost her before he could even support her - and then there's Murari who sacrificed himself to save her ... he could have left her to fend for herself and ran free.. not only has he lost justice for his murdered family 16 years ago, but the one person he made his own has abandoned him as well in mind and body.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-SilverAngel- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
She's too down and still in shock to process everything thats going around her!..Every passing moment, she spents observing, wandering and picking fights in the castle... plus she is too betrayed by her so called 'baba' ... but its not even been a whole day in the show so she might remember him!.. Who knows?
paankh thumbnail
I like your point, I was wondering the same thing...she should at least be shocked about the reality of her father not being her father.  Akaash was there with her for two three weeks, her so-called father was there almost all her life.  WEIRD GIRL...
AraBearxo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I can't get her.She is i-dunno-what.She is remorsing over a two day love no make that one over the guy who cared for her for 16 years and now considers her as HIS daughter.What is he was her kidnapper? He still loves her!!!